Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Could Dis Be Effect Of Masturbation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could Dis Be Effect Of Masturbation (410 Views)

10 Shocking Side Effects Of Masturbation Nigerian Guys Need To Know / What Could Dis Be? / 8 Negative Side Effects Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Dis Be Effect Of Masturbation by famozine1: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good day everyone I hope u re feeling cool as always if so tank God.yeah moving straight to the point I masturbate like 3 times a week have tried all I could to stop dis but am unable to stop dis sh!t I am some one who doesn't like uploading pictures any where so yesterday I was chatting with a girl just for her to feel me u get it � I uploaded my best picture on my dp immediately after dat I receive a message from my friend telling me am I sick or wat am I not eating or wat he send I should send my account number dat he wants to transfer little cash to me I should go and buy milk and foods to eat though am a type of person dat doesn't like to collect from people I denied d offer immediately after dat my brother message me too dat wat happen am I not eating or wat he send me 10k dat I should go and buy bournvita and other stuff I immediately remove d picture asap there complain was am too thin,Lin and to me my self I think am okay am also a student(University) my questions is can masturbation cause someone to be Lin or thin or it's because of school stress in school food is not stable no good food u understand school stress so wat can be the cause bcoz since yesterday am not so happy with my self
Re: Could Dis Be Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
famozine1:
Good day everyone I hope u re feeling cool as always if so tank God.yeah moving straight to the point I masturbate like 3 times a week have tried all I could to stop dis but am unable to stop dis sh!t I am some one who doesn't like uploading pictures any where so yesterday I was chatting with a girl just for her to feel me u get it � I uploaded my best picture on my dp immediately after dat I receive a message from my friend telling me am I sick or wat am I not eating or wat he send I should send my account number dat he wants to transfer little cash to me I should go and buy milk and foods to eat though am a type of person dat doesn't like to collect from people I denied d offer immediately after dat my brother message me too dat wat happen am I not eating or wat he send me 10k dat I should go and buy bournvita and other stuff I immediately remove d picture asap there complain was am too thin,Lin and to me my self I think am okay am also a student(University) my questions is can masturbation cause someone to be Lin or thin or it's because of school stress in school food is not stable no good food u understand school stress so wat can be the cause bcoz since yesterday am not so happy with my self

Go and check your sugar level
Re: Could Dis Be Effect Of Masturbation by zolajpower: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
famozine1:

You need prayers and therapy shocked
Re: Could Dis Be Effect Of Masturbation by DaInferno(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pretend its not you but another person and read this

Thin arse mudafkr
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. / Home Remedies To Gain Weight Fast For Skinny People In Just 3days / Medical Equipments Available In Lagos, Nigeria Call Joe 07039138772

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.