Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

case closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / case closed (462 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

case closed by dabling: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
closed
Re: case closed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yeah end the relationship since you two ain't smart enough to be in a marriage/relationship... grin
Re: case closed by Kingozymandias(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Here is my advise.

I don't care what is happening in your relationship. We all have our own problems.

Get your pvc and be Atikulated.

Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: case closed by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please end it. Na bad advise i wan dey give on nairaland
Re: case closed by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
dabling:
Hi,

I need advice please. My fiancé only wants to have 2 kids. But, I would like to have 4. But I'm willing to compromise to having 3. I told her that I can compromise to having 3 kids, but no way I'm just having 2. She doesn't want to budge on having just 2 kids. My question now is, should I end the relationship because of this? I don't know what to do.
You forgot to tell us how much you make . lipsrsealed
Re: case closed by dabling: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You forgot to tell us how much you make . lipsrsealed

I'm very comfortable financially
Re: case closed by Nazgul: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
dabling:
Hi,

I need advice please. My fiancé only wants to have 2 kids. But, I would like to have 4. But I'm willing to compromise to having 3. I told her that I can compromise to having 3 kids, but no way I'm just having 2. She doesn't want to budge on having just 2 kids. My question now is, should I end the relationship because of this? I don't know what to do.

Btw, I'm very very comfortable financially.
Stop all these unnecessary arguments. Shebi you would both get married, once you're married she won't deny you sex. So after 2 kids just keep releasing inside her till you get the number of kids you want.

It's not everything you must argue about.

2 Likes

Re: case closed by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
dabling:
Hi,

Btw, I'm very very comfortable financially.

She is in charge and as a nice guy.. pls follow her instructions and have only one Kid..
Remember if you end the relationship you would never get another girl to love or accept to marry you again..
So do her wish.. infact reduce it to just one child so that she can preserve her body..
Re: case closed by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
dabling:
I'm very comfortable financially
I asked to a figure. undecided
Re: case closed by dabling: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I asked to a figure. undecided

I'm in abroad. So very comfortable. My fiancé is based in Nigeria.
Re: case closed by Demigod22: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2022
OP, I don't if you see the thread of the Yoruba guy that marry from Southern Kaduna and the wife is begging her ex for money?

Issue of compatibility is being neglected in relationship. You are obviously seeing a red flag but you are asking if you should end or continue with the relationship hoping she will change when you guys married. I don't know if some guys refuse to learn other people's mistakes on purpose.

End that relationship now if you guys can't accept on the number of children you guys want to have. Next time, she will tell the number of times you should visit Nigeria.

Compatibility is the keyword and I am not seeing it in your relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Drilling My Girlfriend's Nephew / What's D Level Of Sexual Experience You Want In A Potential Suitor / You Ever Had party Before ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.