Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

100 Days Of Coding - Become A Fullstack Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 100 Days Of Coding - Become A Fullstack Developer (450 Views)

Advantages Of Coding Your Own Website Rather Than Using Wordpress Or Wix / Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Days Of Coding - Become A Fullstack Developer by Codemex: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's now easier and convenient to learn and implement., In the process of 100 days I become a professional full stack web developer without paying 500k or 1 million to learn .

I have went to so many places at ikeja and Yaba in search to learn web development, which I was pushed out , due to high cost of training fee...

After all my efforts, I found a complete web development course that works me through 100 days of coding with very cheap fee and great results, even more than my expectations.

So I'm here to share same resource that save me money and produced great results.

If you are interested add me on Facebook ( username:. Jimi Ade ) or telegram ( @jimi_ade )

(1) (Reply)

Professional Python Data Analyst and Backend Developers / ... / Programming Tutorials For KIDS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.