Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party (34218 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
paradigmshift:
Foolish umahi...cry me a river .
Disappointed yourself and disgraced your people for presidential ambition and nothing came out ode..... Igbos always the problem of themselves.. foolish umahi

Whoever doesn't support your opinion or tendency is a fool, but tomorrow you'll come crawling asking for his help! Only a child gives that kind of support. This is the trademark of all Obi supporters. Must you be blind to people's right to personal choices? Haba.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Penguin2: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol but you are sane for expecting Yoruba to vote Obi?

Any reasonable Yoruba with conscience that is not dead knows that after Obasanjo’s 8 years of presidency and Osinbajo’s likely 8 years of Vice Presidency, that other regions who are co-participants in the Nigerian project should be allowed to lead Nigeria.

The only Yoruba who would think otherwise is the one with a dead conscience who believes that life should be about survival of the fittest.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Eamandre(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
So he knows Ebonyi state was enslaved under his administration and now he wants to assure them of redemption after his administration if tinubu wins...�

Omo, This matter no clear.
� � � � � � � �
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by oyeb15: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
uzernamme:

Wow!! What a piece of an incredible information!!
Ok. Kind sir, mind sourcing me where you got this from, or are you flying phantom speculations? Like one dude here proclaimed in detail analysis how tinubu would lose to lawan but lastly, none of that came to fruition instead he resigned to keeping mute when confronted.

Not joking. Baba is buying everybody to attain his age long dream
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Udemzy05: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol...
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by gracealonev: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
The same guy crying that southeast delegates did not vote for him at the primaries.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by paramakina202: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
@ Ebubu,what did I tell you yesterday that if Dav Umahi wasn't an aspirant in APC primaries he won't work for Igbo interest.
They are all the same selfish clowns.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Indispensable85(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Benmob:
if he no win, wetin be ur own business, be like say na him be d problem of ur poverty sense

I've got no time for retards.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by GreyLaw(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
hammer567:
Na u get Ebonyi... ozu!

Don't mind the man. He has only one vote. Even Sanwo-Olu who is in charge of Lagos won't make such arrogant statement.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Okoroawusa: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Umahi is an APC member and he is saying that his state will vote APC presidential candidate.... what is wrong with that?

I will keep repeating at every opportunity that I get....Igbos are making the same mistakes of 2015 and 2019.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Artisticity1: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
cheesy he should be asking himself why he couldn't get 60% of votes from Ebonyi state delegates during the primaries. Ebonyians have woken up already
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Sunnypan: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
THIS MAN IS GRADUALLY BECOMING SICK BY THE DAY AND NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED BY A DOCTOR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Tareq1105: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
Since you lost the APC primaries you have been behaving like an almajiri. Meanwhile you have only one vote and you are talking as if you alone are the whole Ebonyi state. Just watch as Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu even in your own polling booth.

May be you don't know, Umahi is the next Minister of Works and Housing.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Halo22: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Umahi is entitled to his personal opinion. Obi we know.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Tareq1105: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Be like his loss at the APC presidential primaries is beginning to affect Umahi’s mental health.

I suggest he goes for psychiatric test asap.

I wonder how an Igbo politician will keep mouth to campaign for Tinubu in the southeast.

How are you gonna tell us that Tinubu presidency will favour us more than Obi’s presidency.

Are you mad?

Just as I don't believe Obi presidency will favour us more than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Omo olowo ide.

But remember your business is thriving in Lagos and south west.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Picardor2: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-ebonyi-people-ll-vote-tinubu-not-peter-obi-labour-party-umahi-declares/
A very funny guy. Am sorry PDP will still collect Ebonyi back while Obi will be ur president. Believe that.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Frayoworld(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Umahi listen, u av been my role model in terms of infrastructural development n ur engineering capabilities n abilities but with wat u just said if it's true em sorry, em withdrawing my support and loyalty to u.
Ebonyians have never been APC n will never be.
Long live Ebonyi
Long live Peter d Rock Obi
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Polchiz(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Well said!

Finally! A man with sense has spoken!

Not those believing the fiction that Peter Obi can become President.

Face reality and stop fooling yourself!

Obi can only become President of Aba Trader`s Association come 2023

Umahi's opinion in SE is as insignificant as cockroach.

Ebonyi is 98% Labour party.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Billygee2u: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
APC2:
Says a man that cannot even get senatorial ticket. He is a political orphan now. He just wants to align with Tinubu to get little hope
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by securitywatch50: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Take a look at the northern governors how many have come out to criticize Atiku openly same in the southwest, but Umahi is talking like a loose Cannon
Binancian:
lol
who is he to tell Ebonyi people who to vote
no one in the SE is voting a sick druggie as president
deal with your primary loss

you were busy wailing about sabotage a while ago and here you are openly campaigning against your brother. How many of the other 2 major candidates have recieved strong opposition from their fellow brothers?
undecided undecided
he used someone to scatter APC governorship primary during 2019 election but it's his payback period.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Billygee2u: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This was the same governor accusing some people of betrayals for not coming out openly to make a case for Presidential candidacy of Eastern extraction yet could not throw his supports for the most popular candidate from his region ...

Ibo people ehh
From origin, Umahi is a traitor
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Polchiz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Umahi is an APC member and he is saying that his state will vote APC presidential candidate.... what is wrong with that?

I will keep repeating at every opportunity that I get....Igbos are making the same mistakes of 2015 and 2019.

And you believe him?

He would have said that he will vote Tinubu.

Anybody is free to vote any candidate of his/her choice in SE. However, not even Ojukwu can force Igbos to vote any party.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Tareq1105: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Frayoworld:
Umahi listen, u av been my role model in terms of infrastructural development n ur engineering capabilities n abilities but with wat u just said if it's true em sorry, em withdrawing my support and loyalty to u.
Ebonyians have never been APC n will never be.
Long live Ebonyi
Long live Peter d Rock Obi

Mind the way you talk to in coming Minister of Works and Housing under Asiwaju Presidency.

You guys are just ranting, you don't have the capacity to make Obi the president. You cannot be insulting other tribes and be thinking you can do it alone. Obi can only be president of zoo not Nigeria.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Sergio101(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sammy07.

You mentioned me in the morning in a thread relating to Umahi.

Well......the reason and evidence are presenting itself (I purposely didn't reply because I knew Umahi will later answer you the question by himself...... here it is).

Aregbesola once said before the primary "Tinubu is considering himself a demigod, I pray God teach him a lesson". This statement clearly shows he doesn't support Tinubu.
But immediately Tinubu won the primary, he congratulated Tinubu and joined his band.

Now put Aregbesola in Umahi's show. Imagine he used because of his little beef with Tinubu and choose not to support him.

Won't you humbly tag him a "betrayer" of the west?? (Not betrayer to Tinubu).

This is simply the case with Umahi.

He's a betrayer to the east.

He sees his political life as cult
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by jamoyakz: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
What APC needs in Ebonyi and Imo is ¼ of the vote which I think is achievable
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Polchiz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Just as I don't believe Obi presidency will favour us more than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Omo olowo ide.

But remember your business is thriving in Lagos and south west.

This is not a war.

It is about choice. You are free to vote any candidate of your choice.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

And you believe him?

He would have said that he will vote Tinubu.

Anybody is free to vote any candidate of his/her choice in SE. However, not even Ojukwu can force Igbos to vote any party.

We know you don't have respect for anyone.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by uzernamme(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
oyeb15:

Not joking. Baba is buying everybody to attain his age long dream

Alright. We all know he's desperate as a person hungry for food to put on the table the next day amidst his/her current financial woes (not saying he's broke).

Say what you said is hypothetically accurate, what's your intake on the speculations of party merge btw NNPP and LP to counter APC and PDP?

Lastly, what happens in a situation LP wins the presidential seat against APC?

Before you term me an obi supporter or whatnot. I'm coming from an intrigued standpoint. I'm open-minded that anything can happen, but I do like for him to lose because I see him unfit to rule atm compared to his prime. In fact, I don't see any of them either but one can tilt towards where it is quite conducive, right? Depending on their understanding. Hence, it's Obi for me, but still respecting others' choices.

Also, you haven't made any sturdy proof to support your claims which I'm eager to know.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
hammer567:
Na u get Ebonyi... ozu!
Lmao...E reach to call the Asslicking man from Ebonyi Ozu.. grin grin

He should lick his wounds in peace..

He betrayed himself..

Igbo man votes competence over emotional and sentiments.

Anyone wey doubt should swap Peter obi with Rochas and watch Igbo man support Atiku with full chest.. grin grin

Igbos spot good politicians with plans from afar..

They went all out for Obasanjo..

Same Igbo man, Left Zik and voted Shagari..

Same Igbo man Voted Yaradua over Buhari..

Same Igbo man Voted Jonathan over Ojukwu.

Umahi is not and will never be an Igbo leader..

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

Umahi's opinion in SE is as insignificant as cockroach.

Ebonyi is 98% Labour party.

grin grin grin

You are a comedian!
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Polchiz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Mind the way you talk to in coming Minister of Works and Housing under Asiwaju Presidency.

You guys are just ranting, you don't have the capacity to make Obi the president. You cannot be insulting other tribes and be thinking you can do it alone. [b]Obi [/b]can only be president of zoo not Nigeria.

Kettle calling pot black. You insult Obi by calling him Obituary, Pandora etc and yet you want Igbos to vote for a Yoruba.

Go ahead and win alone and let us see.

You can appoint him commissioner in Lagos. Thank you!
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Polchiz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

We know you don't have respect for anyone.

We bow to no man but God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.