Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

"I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe (3383 Views)

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Gistlover1: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
"Undies Are Ment For People With Smelly Puna, I Don't Wear Panties" - Huddah Monroe

https://trendytalker.com/undies-are-ment-for-people-with-smelly-puna-i-dont-wear-panties-huddah-monroe/

1 Share

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by BootyliciousBoy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
undecided cry undecided
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Justus180(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
wen I tot I have seen it all...

dey future is indeed feholes...

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just say you're a prostitute and prostitutes are shameless

9 Likes

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na today
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Bluntguy: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
oke2018:
Na today
Trying to give reasons why you should be parading your useless body naked.
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Creamypie(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pussies have a natural smell, hers isn't different, no matter how clean they are, so what's she talking again?

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Bahamas95(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Free To Air.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bluntguy:

Trying to give reasons why you should be parading your useless body naked.
Ask your sisters ?

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who be this Huddersfield abi na Hoarder
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Bluntguy: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
oke2018 post=1
13776476:

Ask your sisters ?
Come on cover that rubbish up
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bluntguy:

Come on cover that rubbish up
Na your rubbish
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by FatherBona: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Just say you're a prostitute and prostitutes are shameless

Uncalled for.
I know a couple of girls who don’t wear underwear for the same reason. Heat

It’s a free world and she just voiced her opinion the best way she could. That in no way concludes she’s a hoë or of loose morals like you just did unless u have a thing against women.

Your momma did a terrible job in raising you if this is how you view every woman you meet.

Peace I leave you

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Abilistic(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Woman wey dey find belle no dey wear pant sleep

~ Robert Mugabe (1904)
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Literally nobody asked smh undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by yyba: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Who be this Huddersfield abi na Hoarder
she is peter obi wife
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Too many ASHAWOS....
We may be having an Epidemic of Prostitutes without knowing!
Rather we focused only on Covid!
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by blazepascal(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Her life who cares

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by mayklef(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2022
olosho don drop qoute....akwai hookup
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Houseofglam7(f): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Looking at her, one may assume she’s intelligent.
She opened her mouth and proved em wrong.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by DaInferno(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2022
No matter how love struck I am, I don't wanna end up with this kinda lady- who keeps everything in public. Go pantless all you want but no cast
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Emmanuel909090: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Noted
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by irunoko(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Literally nobody asked smh undecided
as innnn

After now when I say women like overly sexualizing themselves,some lousy women Will come and be saying rubbish.you won't see the notorious resident misandrist here o

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by ednut1(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
You own none So when you dey period wetin you dey use lol
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by irunoko(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2022
ednut1:
You own none So when you dey period wetin you dey use lol
really is it even anybody's buisness how she chooses to treat her vagina?

How can we sit and be talking about an oloshos pant on a Tuesday morning sef lipsrsealed
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by ednut1(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
irunoko:
really is it even anybody's buisness how she chooses to treat her vagina?

How can we sit and be talking about an oloshos pant on a Tuesday morning sef lipsrsealed
you assume everyone here dey 9ja. Its 3.46am where i dey lol. I just wake up go piss lol
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by FatherBona: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2022
ednut1:
you assume everyone here dey 9ja. Its 3.46am where i dey lol. I just wake up go piss lol
In the planet u live in 3:46am na night abi?! undecided

No b only piss u go, be like say u smoke join am grin
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by irunoko(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
ednut1:
so waking up at 3.46 am wherever you are,it's ok that the first news you see is about someone's vagina lipsrsealed
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by Shalommy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
See this bend down OLOSHO. Chaii.. Spitss

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
FatherBona:

In the planet u live in 3:46am na night abi?! undecided

No b only piss u go, be like say u smoke join am grin
am not pm mr man. No be 6 am normal person dey wake ni
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
irunoko:
so waking up at 3.46 am wherever you are,it's ok that the first news you see is about someone's vagina lipsrsealed
lol so
Re: "I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe by kokoA(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Your puzzy your business..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legendary Jackie Chan Set To Make First Appearance In A Nollywood Movie(photo) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Set Up Movie Academy / Genevieve Is Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.