Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls (1315 Views)

How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Digitalstarlite: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please guys, good day...

I got a file of names and phones for a clients on my system.

The clients need help to get the names and phone numbers stored on her phone fast...

Please is there an app to do that ...pls share

Would be happy to get the app name for storing plenty names and phone numbers fast on her phone....
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Digitalstarlite: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
No idea
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Use google lens, scan the numbers and save directly ✅
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by OneKinGuy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Check on fiverr. Someone will be able to write a bash script to do it.
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Digitalstarlite: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Ajay7411:
Use google lens, scan the numbers and save directly ✅

Thanks, wud check it out
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by yuzjet(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2022
I've a simple technique that can help you save thousands of numbers all at once. And even help you message hundred of whatsapp contact automatically. You can contact me. Meanwhile, it's not free though.
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Digitalstarlite: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
yuzjet:
I've a simple technique that can help you save thousands of numbers all at once. And even help you message hundred of whatsapp contact automatically. You can contact me. Meanwhile, it's not free though.

Is not wen dey contact u...is on a single file
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by DaviesCool: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Well from my experience you can use all these old USB stick modems with your sim card inserted

Connect to PC and open the modem app after installation.

Go to phone book and import the contact in ana excel sheet.

Very easy
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Digitalstarlite: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
DaviesCool:
Well from my experience you can use all these old USB stick modems with your sim card inserted

Connect to PC and open the modem app after installation.

Go to phone book and import the contact in ana excel sheet.

Very easy

Thanks I appreciate
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by thowbie7ven(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Digitalstarlite:
Please guys, good day...

I got a file of names and phones for a clients on my system.

The clients need help to get the names and phone numbers stored on her phone fast...

Please is there an app to do that ...pls share

Would be happy to get the app name for storing plenty names and phone numbers fast on her phone....
you can save on excel first then import to android
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Digitalstarlite: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
thowbie7ven:
you can save on excel first then import to android

If I get, convert the it from word format to excel, how do I import it to Android sir?
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by ArewaTech1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
1. What is the format is the file that numbers are in?
2. Is the phone an Android or iOS device?

Answer the questions and I can be able to help you
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by Digitalstarlite: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
ArewaTech1:
1. What is the format is the file that numbers are in?
2. Is the phone an Android or iOS device?

Answer the questions and I can be able to help you

Whatapp msg, sent to the person with name and contacts

And is an android phone sir or ma
Re: How Can I Save Contacts Plenty Names With Numbers Fast Pls by ArewaTech1(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Digitalstarlite:

Whatapp msg, sent to the person with name and contacts

And is an android phone sir or ma

You need to use REGEX.. I believe that's the fastest and easiest way if you know how to.

I can help, if you can reach out to me on my mail

(1) (Reply)

Vmobile New Wap Settings / Brand New Nokia N72 Black Unlocked Gsm Phone / Blackberry Vs Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.