Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) (30550 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Willis2(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
that's good
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by ken045501: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
NBM aka

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
/
Nigerians are so poor in spirit that if the Church of Satan starts doing giveaways online, most Nigerians will queue up and sing their praises. Ever heard of poisoned chalice? Nigerians don't care.

/

5 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by pyyxxaro: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
He said NBM is different from BLAACK AXE grin

Who’s fooooling Who grin

6 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by kasim155: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmmmmm wonderful

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Passionate888: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by tellwisdom: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blood money
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Paranoid Fake Thief Bastard Peter Obituary can never rule Nigeria.
We don't want a thief disguising as a saint to rule Nigeria.

Has peter obi ever stolen from you ?
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
....In the struggle for freedom, we must persevere.....

6 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Asianjollof007: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Real men.. But, no follow me knack egede if you no belong.

8 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by ken045501: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haha this bitter guy , why you dey fight yourself?
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by ugodson(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
is d fighting part of NBM. The part they dont like talking about in public but in truth NBM is .

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Princemoneyman(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Men hail men oo...

3 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Oplomo: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
LOL..these people. grin
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by ThugBoy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you don't have to donate, don't criticism. Kudos to them.

3 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Slimm01: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unto korofo. Clear road for the real doings.

6 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by DevilSignature: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
one frustrated soul shout out to ur neighbors make u no just die in silence
I understand how hard the country is at the moment but be calm it's gonna be fine very soon. I know you haven't tasted anything since yesterday, kindly send me ur azaa let me see what I can do
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by emmyrate1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Metrix147:
The Neo-Black Movement of Africa (NBM) has announced the donation of N2m to victims of the June 5 terror attack at St Francis Church, Owo, Owo local government area of Ondo State.

National President of the Movement, Olorogun Ese Kakor, who made the donations when he visited scene of the attack and palace of the Olowo of Owo, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye III also assured that NBM of Africa would help to showcase the rich cultural values of Owo community ahead of the Owo Igogo festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbGfVk0Yyg
Olorogun Kakor said it was unimaginable that gunmen could kill people inside the sanctuary of God.

Kakor described the NBM as a pan-African organisation that promotes Africa culture and engaged in humanitarian services.

He insisted that the NBM was not part of the Blackaxe confraternity.

“We came to sympathise with the church on this attack. We come to share in their grief and sympathize with the people of Owo.

“Intelligence matters a lot. Security agents have to upp their came. It is getting worse. Nigerians have to report suspicion movement around them.

“NBM has nothing to do with Blackaxe confraternity. Blackaxe is a criminal organisation. We are a humanitarian organisation.”

Parish Priest of the church, Fr. Vincent Amadin, said the number of injured persons have risen.

Amadin said those who went home after the incident didn’t know they had internal injuries.

“You cannot say this is the actual figure because more than half of the church were affected. There are various forms of injuries. Some just went home with minor injuries but they are complaining now. A woman that didn’t know she had internal injuries called me yesterday after she fell.”

Oba Ogunoye III said it was unfortunate that terrorists defiled the House of God and attempted to shatter the peace enjoyed in Owo.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/nbm-africa-donates-n2m-victims-owo-catholic-church-attack-photos-video/
na today i hear my uncle was among the people killed that day ���
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Iampryde(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some people were killed in opkokwu a community in benue state yesterday by fulani herdmen.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Carlylepneuma: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
of africa aka . Complete the name and stop hiding or disguising no matter wt they are still cultist, some of them have killed, rape, rob innocent people. They are here nw forming good people in other to be accepted by d society.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by napicool: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice one kako, one love

2 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by africantony: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Potentials

2 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by DevilSignature: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Peter Obituary is a bastard just like his followers. Fools
all these kids sabi do guy grin grin send ur pop man ur azza make I send u something make u go chop

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

First, you were badly trained. You lack respect.
Secondly, you are so senseless that you gave to derail this thread.
Lastly, I pray you regain tour sanity.

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by dfrost: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is that not Felix Kupa?

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by DevilSignature: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

I can feed all your entire family from top to bottom
show ur face make I see
grin. grin. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.