Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. (464 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Nvestor02: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
The man failed woefully in security as the governor of Anambra state. He was nearly chased out of office by Small MASSOB. Consider a man who cannot win a war against a tiny, weaponless MASSOB claiming to be able to defeat dangerous insurgencies like Boko Haram, bandits, and others. Make God no allow us labour in vain.

Peter Obi was also a failure in Anambra in infrastructure development. He did nothing, or very little, to make things easier for the people of Anambra State.

Even Asari Dokubo confirmed that Peter Obi was only building boreholes during his tenure as a governor. Apart from that, Onitsha was ranked as the most polluted city in the world.

If you want to chop insults, challenge his people to mention a tangible infrastructure development that Peter built as governor of Anambra, and can they compare it to what Dave Umahi is doing in Ebonyi?

Instead of answering this question, they will start insulting you, calling you names, and telling you that Peter Obi deserves your automatic vote because he is a young man, as if being young is a guarantee of good governance.

They can even accused you of being tribalism for asking for the achievement of Peter Obi, the only person they love is who follow them blindly.

Despite Peter Obi's being an economist and despite the fact that Anambra is one of the commercial hubs in Nigeria, Peter Obi failed woefully in building the economy of the state to the level of Edo, Ogun, Oyo, Kano, and Imo. We will not even talk about Lagos, Delta or Rivers States.

Listen to Peter Obi's interview; all he used to say was a petty, foolish story about how he slept in a cheap hotel to save money rather than to show us his tangible achievements that can speak highly of him.

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by shuttox: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
You still dey learn....I am from Anambra...don't fabricate bullshit and dish it out here

3 Likes

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by KingLarry04: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
He can't be president, fact
Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by shuttox: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Instead of you to prove me wrong... You dey publish your stupidity here.

Prove the OP WRONG ABEG.
I no get that time ooo

1 Like

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Afamed: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
shuttox:
You still dey learn....I am from Anambra...don't fabricate bullshit and dish it out here
Nobody questions you are not from Agulu, Anambra state. Tell us the Pandora thief footprints in Anambra. Simple as ABC

3 Likes

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Pauldollars(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
The only reason Nigerians want Peter Obi is because they feel he doesn't waste money and may likely not allow waste of government resources.
However the capacity for becoming Nigeria's President goes beyond that. You really can't say Anambra state was a developed state even when Peter Obi was Governor.
That was how Nigerians looked at Buhari in 2015 as a man against corruption, but today we all know the story.

If not for age and little health challenges, Tinubu would have been far better than Peter Obi. He ran and developed Lagos State without Federal allocation for years

1 Like

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Afamed: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=shuttox post=113777849]
I no get that time ooo[/quote
How you go get time for something that's not feasible on ground

2 Likes

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Afamed: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
shuttox:

I no get that time ooo

You no go get time now

2 Likes

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by obinnajohnson: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mr OP, reading your write-up makes me to be more OBIdient.

2 Likes

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by mycar: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
you have to open a thread of lamentation 'cos of Peter Obi? grin grin grin grin
The same people that accused him of silencing the massop members are still saying that he couldn't silence them, grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by ojun50(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you like talk plenty I go vote OBI

You getrrrit

1 Like

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Niwdog(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pauldollars:
The only reason Nigerians want Peter Obi is because they feel he doesn't waste money and may likely not allow waste of government resources.
However the capacity for becoming Nigeria's President goes beyond that. You really can't say Anambra state was a developed state even when Peter Obi was Governor.
That was how Nigerians looked at Buhari in 2015 as a man against corruption, but today we all know the story.

If not for age and little health challenges, Tinubu would have been far better than Peter Obi. He ran and developed Lagos State without Federal allocation for years
what do you mean by developed Lagos
Let assume we shift the capital of Nigeria from Abj to somewhere Kano then there is election in Abj and a Governor is sworn in
Then you will attribute all the success of Abj to the Governor after his 8years in power forgetting Abj was once a place mearnt for high profile politicians

3 Likes

Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Jnkay: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brotherly don't let politics make you bitter. You too fine for this.

I suggest we let go of sentiment and tribalism but focus on studying Tinubu or Obi or Atiku so we can get it right this time. Our younger ones are ahome doing nothing because of ASUU strike and the cost of everything is on high side.
Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Pauldollars(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
wink
Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Pauldollars(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Niwdog:
what do you mean by developed Lagos
Let assume we shift the capital of Nigeria from Abj to somewhere Kano then there is election in Abj and a Governor is sworn in
Then you will attribute all the success of Abj to the Governor after his 8years in power forgetting Abj was once a place mearnt for high profile politicians

Nobody's talking of shifting of any capital here. The capital moved to Abuja over 10 years before Nigeria returned to democratic rule.
We're talking about using the available resources you have to run and maintain the state.
Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Crixxx: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Urchins go wail tire.
Give them some of PO's achievement they will keep asking and asking for his achievement like zombies.
Re: Incase You Don't Know Peter Obi, Let Me Quickly Explain Am Give you. by Niwdog(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pauldollars:

Nobody's talking of shifting of any capital here. The capital moved to Abuja over 10 years before Nigeria returned to democratic rule.
We're talking about using the available resources you have to run and maintain the state.
can you compare the level of development between Lagos and Anambra when they both took over respectively

(1) (Reply)

Scores Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Osun / 2023: Northern Youths, Women Vow To Support Peter Obi, Labour Party / Topics You Will See Tinubu Supporters Creating To Discourage Peter Obi's Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.