Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Had A Vision Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Vision Of Christ (1212 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Vision Of Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2011
Yesterday, I had a vision of Christ while sleeping. he was talking to me in a very sweet voice. then suddenly the features of his face distorted and his eyes started burning fire. I knew this was the devil. he told me that he was trying to get the world to follow the path of Satan by accepting christianity. But i didnt get scared. i had a stick nearby , and taking the name of Sarki Alji, Oludumare and whichever God came into my mind, i started thrashing him badly. he kept asking me to repent and to follow the path of the evil trinity. eventually , he started feeling pain n and tells me abeg stop this. but i kept on thrashing him and finally this jesus turned  into smoke. i took the smoke in a bottle and i burnt it along with a cross i made from 2 pieces of wood. i then felt good. and everything went blank.

the next day i woke up, sweating.
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by alstarmayo(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2011
ok
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

Yesterday, I had a vision of Christ while sleeping. he was talking to me in a very sweet voice. then suddenly the features of his face distorted and his eyes started burning fire. I knew this was the devil. he told me that he was trying to get the world to follow the path of Satan by accepting christianity. But i didnt get scared. i had a stick nearby , and taking the name of Sarki Alji, Oludumare and whichever God came into my mind, i started thrashing him badly. he kept asking me to repent and to follow the path of the evil trinity. eventually , he started feeling pain n and tells me abeg stop this. but i kept on thrashing him and finally this jesus turned into smoke. i took the smoke in a bottle and i burnt it along with a cross i made from 2 pieces of wood. i then felt good. and everything went blank.

FAIL!!!!!
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by wetu: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2011

Probably a demonic attack. Try reading the Bible and praying to God the father in the name of Jesus before you sleep.
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
but atleast the storys' good. undecided
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2011
@ pagan I pity your life. Some of us have been on this road of unbelief, later on in life physical and spiritual experiences I had changed me to believe that CHRIST is real and all religion have their useful purpose in life to guide man.If you do not belief in JESUS, you should have the decency of respecting him for the role he played in bringing spiritual enlightment to mankind and for the sake of those of us who have accepted him as our lord and saviour.
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by mabell: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2011
undecided
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by MANCHUKWU: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2011
African traditional religion is the same garbage that got the Caananites slaughtered. Unfortunately for you the creator of everything does not endorse that stupidity. You were right to burn your cross though as the bible does not say that we should make crosses, in fact we are not suppose to make graven images though many xtians are ignorant of this, secondly if the vision of Christ that you had was like the ones we see everywhere of that blonde long haired effeminate gay then yes that is the devil so again you were right. Christ was a big strong blackman with wooly hair, see Rev 1:1 or Daniel 7:9, the scriptures say he was an austere, strict and disciplined man with the voice of many waters, a very deep voice and loud as well considering he taught many from a boat without a microphone. He didnt mess about when he whipped the people out of the temple either. They tried to stone him so I dont think he was speaking smooth things like pastor porkchop, When you say that Christ was a blackman people say colour doesnt matter, well it matters to someone because all the biblical people have been portrayed as white looking, if you really did have that dream and your not messing about then i think God is revealing to you that the religion is wrong but the bible is true, oh stick with king James version as well, its more accurate. The real jews were black, Jeremiah 14:2,, see how they twist it in the new international version. oh also a message to you fraternity members, you boule sigma pi phi people, The Lord is furious with you lot, youve sold your soul to the devil, watch out, theres still time to repent,
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by mabell: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
Your way and method of preaching your gospel is amazing shocked
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^ another puritan.  cheesy cheesy

chuckzoid:

@ pagan I pity your life. Some of us have been on this road of unbelief, later on in life physical and spiritual experiences I had changed me to believe that CHRIST is real and all religion have their useful purpose in life to guide man.If you do not belief in JESUS, you should have the decency of respecting him for the role he played in bringing spiritual enlightment to mankind and for the sake of those of us who have accepted him as our lord and saviour.

and also the role he played in de-culturing my ppl, making my ppl lose their identity/their indigenous culture/their way of life and with all that; their happiness, and their prosperity (these days we r all poor and many of us starve to death unlyk the days of yore, when we were self-sufficeient and in harmony under our chiefs who provided for us at at time when none dared meddle in our affairs wothout losing their head and when there was a sense of tribal unity; something entirely lost todayy when a Hausa man or a Yoruba man wont hesitate to kill his fellow tribesman for gain,        causing so many deaths, religous wars, strife, enslavement, forced conversions , inquistions, wiping out entire populations by introducing new diseases ( as happened in south america, where the indigenous ppl having no immunity, were completely massacred after catching diseases from foreign missionaries and also in other islands around the world such as the easter islands, andaman n nicobar, etc), not to forget the crusades, enslavement, spreading the disease of alcoholism in return for conversion and land that has wiped many indigenous Pagan peoples of the Americas and the aborigines of Australia, Land aquistition acts, mass-killing of Jews, colonisaing nearly more than half the world and giving an excuse for the sake of  "" bringing the light of christianity into the hearts of the untamed savages"" and using up all their resources from right below their noses, spreading lies such as ""the world is flat and  the Sun and other plants revolve around the Earth (remember, Copernicus and Galileo wer almost executed by the Church for saying that the world is round and the Earth revolves around the Sun), when Pagan scientists had already proven otherwise 1000 yrs bak, and saying that we r descended from the sinners, adam n eve (when in fact, it is proven we r descended from apes), anti-semetism (also widely propagated by martin luther), the holocaust, enticing converts by provdiing food, cash and employment.

recently i heard this example, where, ""A small and reclusive population of a few hundred Pagan people with a primitive Stone Age culture lives on North Sentinel Island, in the Andaman chain, which is administered by the government of India. To protect the culture of the inhabitants of North Sentinel Island, the Indian government has wisely banned anyone from visiting the island. I approve of the Indian government's policy of protecting the unique culture of the North Sentinels from outside influence. If anyone on North Sentinel Island should ever desire to leave, they can build a boat and do so."" - excerpt from a source

the reason this was done is because there are already a bunch of jesuit missionaries waiting hungrily to convert them. these people have been untouched for the past 60,ooo years and follow the purest form of Stone Age Culture. if the missionaries go to convert these people, they will be wiped out completely because the have almost no immunity from any disease (they r almost disease-free due to isolation) and they stand a chance  to lose their culture, happiness and way of life just like our ancestors have experienced. in fact, the tribals no about this or sense this somehow and whenever they see anyone approaching them, they  shoot arrows at them, wo ward them off from their precious paradise. they do not hesitate or think twice to kill any foreigner. in short, they are happy.

I CAN TELL U THIS, MY FELLOW NIGERIAN PPLS OF nairaland, BE U IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA, FULANI, etc,   around 80-90 % of todays christians ancestors' were were either converted by force, out of fear ,  or[b] bribed[/b]..  If this is not true than i will hang myself from the nearest tree i find, because christianity has always survived on[b] LIES[/b]. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
mabell:

Your way and method of preaching your gospel is amazing shocked

thank you. i hope you are converted. tongue
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by MANCHUKWU: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
"Excuse me sorry to disturb you, lovely day today isn't it mr money changer, would you please put that silver drachma down, please, if you wouldn't mind",

"And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers money and overthrew the tables" My Jesus
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2011
@ Pagan9ja I feel like flogging you.
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by alstarmayo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
U probably didnt eat b4 sleeping or u ate garri
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^^

HERESYY!!!!!!!@@@@@@ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Had A Vision Of Christ by mabell: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2011
alstarmayo:

U probably didnt eat b4 sleeping or u ate garri

grin grin ;DNot eba o! Garri chai!

(1) (Reply)

Is The Biblical Jesus Such A Great Person? / Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? / Spiritual Stamina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.