Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Bring your political prediction here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring your political prediction here (290 Views)

Keyamo To Oshiomhole: I'm Not Responsible For Your Political Misfortune / Political Prediction: Edo Go Turn Lagos Tommorow. / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring your political prediction here by kettykings: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is my reply to ipob ,ugm ,ESN followers who want to return the east to minority status. Only Peter Obi Among all the contestants will have the human sympathy to get Nnamdi kanu out of jail.

If Tinubu wins , Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail. While Atiku will bow to the wishes of his fellow northerners bu making sure Nnamdi kanu faces justice even though he might have sympathy for Nnamdi kanu.

My advice to ipob UGM,ESN ,members, go and get your PVC and get ready to vote in the person that will set your leader free . Don't be the biggest headache of Nnamdi kanu. Simon ekpe should go and get his PVC
Re: Bring your political prediction here by derecho(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
MNK doesn't believe In Nigeria.. So he's not a Nigerian project

Maybe, unlike Buhari, he'd allow a fair trial for him.

I believe Only Tinubu would release him because he loves to play to the gallery

Tinubu may even release Book Haram prisoners then remind Nigerians he released MNK too.
That's tinubu brand of politics.
He'd even ask for 4years from the Igbos as compensation for releasing MNK
If they refuse, he'd call them ingrates and do another "emi lokan" video
Re: Bring your political prediction here by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
I knew Obi was unpatriotic!

Imagine planning to release an enemy of the state of Nigeria, which he is also aspiring to govern.

And he still will come out to tell us how it is done in China! If a Chinese tried what Kanu did, such person will rot and die in jail! But he has opted not to go his usual CHINA ways.

I knew Obi was a fraud! He is just a brilliant criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring your political prediction here by Iamgrey5(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yes only Obi can make igbos dream come true cheesy

I am obidient
Re: Bring your political prediction here by odduduwa: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Watch as Ewedu Muslims play the Biafran card to appeal to north
Re: Bring your political prediction here by Polchiz(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
kettykings:
This is my reply to ipob ,ugm ,ESN followers who want to return the east to minority status. Only Peter Obi Among all the contestants will have the human sympathy to get Nnamdi kanu out of jail.

If Tinubu wins , Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail. While Atiku will bow to the wishes of his fellow northerners bu making sure Nnamdi kanu faces justice even though he might have sympathy for Nnamdi kanu.

My advice to ipob UGM,ESN ,members, go and get your PVC and get ready to vote in the person that will set your leader free . Don't be the biggest headache of Nnamdi kanu. Simon ekpe should go and get his PVC

Another propaganda!

Obi is really causing you guys sleepless night.
Re: Bring your political prediction here by Iamgrey5(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
odduduwa:
Watch as Ewedu Muslims play the Biafran card to appeal to north
No be your fellow igbo open thread to promote Biafra card here cheesy

Be obidient to give Atiku Heart attack cheesy
Re: Bring your political prediction here by plaindealer: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Another reason for Nigerians not to vote for Pandora.

You people are not helping pandora I swear, you are just confirming people's fear about ipob and ibo connection.

This kind of sentiment is ok within your ibo and pandora circle, but not outside iboland.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring your political prediction here by Frigga13: 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPOB fraction are supporting obi .. ekpa follows him on twitter ..

Obi used to be a National candinate .. but igbos are strongly turning him to an Igbo thing .. with the way the insult everyone .. and still claim the Nigeria youth

You insult Yoruba .. insult North.. insult an average south southerner and you still scream Nigeria youths

Who are now the Nigerian youths ?

OBi is suppose to be a 2027 .. appeasing to all Nigerians atleast to gather national support ...coming online to pursue propaganda with media noise don’t translate to votes in reality..

OBi is not k own in the North .. I keep saying this ..

There’s no revolution any where except in the mind of igbos .. igbos in the North should tell their people the true reality
Will support maybe in 2027 .. till then

Atiku 2023 .. is so sure .

Power to the people

North 2023
Re: Bring your political prediction here by Iamgrey5(m): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:
IPOB fraction are supporting obi .. ekpa follows him on twitter ..

Obi used to be a National candinate .. but igbos are strongly turning him to an Igbo thing .. with the way the insult everyone .. and still claim the Nigeria youth

You insult Yoruba .. insult North.. insult an average south southerner and you still scream Nigeria youths

Who are now the Nigerian youths ?

OBi is suppose to be a 2027 .. appeasing to all Nigerians atleast to gather national support ...coming online to pursue propaganda with media noise don’t translate to votes in reality..

OBi is not k own in the North .. I keep saying this ..

There’s no revolution any where except in the mind of igbos .. igbos in the North should tell their people the true reality
Will support maybe in 2027 .. till then

Atiku 2023 .. is so sure .

Power to the people

North 2023
Stop this nonsense

Obidient as Bleep angry is our new slogan.
Re: Bring your political prediction here by ygowon: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:
Another reason for Nigerians not to vote for Pandora.

You people are not helping pandora I swear, you are just confirming people's fear about ipob and ibo connection.

This kind of sentiment is ok within your ibo and pandora circle, but not outside iboland.

grin
Pandora is better than Tinubu. If Pandora no win am, Atiku go win am. Tinubu is too old. Ask Deno melaye

(1) (Reply)

Are You Aware Of This About Mr Peter Obi / Tolerance Becoming Crime: We Are Batified / Lunatics Have Taken Over Nigeria's Politics - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.