Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals (823 Views)

PDP NWC Member, Chief Benjamin Udozor Endorses Peter Obi / 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by WilsonBright935: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2022
ABUJA – There are feelers that stakeholders in the North, on Monday, opted for Former Borno State governor, Senator Kashim Shettima, as running mate to the standard bearer of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu.

A source told Daily Independent that stakeholders in the region believes that the former Borno State governor is a better option than the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara and the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, who were reportedly in the race.

Speaking under condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media, the National Working Committee (NWC) member said that “after careful consideration we settled for Senator Shettima. He will give us the votes we need.”

Confirming the report, Dr Garus Gololo, an APC Chieftain commended the choice of Shettima as Tinubu’s running mate, adding that “the decision of the NWC will help the party to win the north.”

“This development means that before 12pm on election day, the APC will defeat Atiku and other opposition candidates, hands down. It’s a clear sign that we will win the 2023 elections. Nothing will stop us, Isha Allah,” he maintained.

Details later.

Source:

https://independent.ng/2023-senator-shettima-selected-as-tinubus-vp-apc-nwc-member-reveals/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by CauseTrouble: 12:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Selecting a boko haram apologist as VP is dead on arrival, if its true, then tinubu is a mumu.. that would show that he wont get 10% of total Christians vote next year....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by Babaken(m): 1:13am On Jun 14, 2022
How many people will be the vice president or they will be doing shifting two days ago was one fulani woman today another one.
Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by newdawnlive: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2022
what a fake news
Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by hisexcellency34: 1:30am On Jun 14, 2022
I smell lies
Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by LegendHero(m): 1:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Fake news.

Our frontline news media are now avenue for spreading unverified news.
Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by bcomputer101: 3:27am On Jun 14, 2022
A drug baron cartel leader and one of key Boko Haram sponsor want to lead us as a nation?

Impossible...
Affliction shall not rise the second time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by Praxis758: 4:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Failure looming.

I heard Jide Otitoju proverbially saying APC can opt for Muslim-Muslim ticket and that all they need to do is up their games by using propaganda.

I’m sure CAN and other Christian bodies will kick against. Let the APC run Muslim-Muslim ticket and harvest the North West and North East votes.

They believe those two regions have a bloc vote, do a Muslim-Muslim ticket will appeal to them.

They will be surprised that failure is their end result.
Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by JAMO84: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2022
When PDP picked Atiku, another Muslim, after Buhari, nobody said anything because they want PDP to win by all means. Now that APC too want to do something that will make them win, everyone wants to start religion war.

Even if APC pick the most respected pastor as running mate, 80% Nigerian Christians will still vote for either Obi or Atiku.

WHY SHOULD APC RISK LOSING THE ELECTION TO PLEASE THOSE THAT WILL NEVER VOTE THEM

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by Karlovych: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2022
grin Abiola 2.0 loading...
Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by Owontime: 4:47am On Jun 14, 2022
I like to see Biafrans cry,this news will definitely make them cry.
On Muslim/Muslim ticket I stand.
Tinubu/Ganduje or Tinubu/Shettima.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals by zionmde: 5:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Owontime:
I like to see Biafrans cry,this news will definitely make them cry.
On Muslim/Muslim ticket I stand.
Tinubu/Ganduje or Tinubu/Shettima.
Its not biafrans this time, its the entire Christian population. Me am praying for an APC Muslim Muslim ticket, if possible pdp should do the same. Let's find out the strength of our Christian population. U guys claim u know politics but u are quite bad at it

(1) (Reply)

I See Edo Raising 5 Million Votes For Peter Obi / Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) / APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.