Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State (829 Views)

PDP Delegates Stone Ishaku, Deputy In Taraba, Refuse To Vote At Primaries / The Governor Of Lagos State In NY And His Deputy In Lagos On Duty Today. PICS / Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by 2Ebisco: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2022
The crisis rocking the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC in Plateau State, North-Central Nigeria may have spread across to the local government areas as councillors in Jos North LG on Thursday passed a vote of no Confidence and impeached the Council Chairman, Shehu Bala, citing gross misconduct.

The situation however, took dangerous dimension when some thugs stormed the venue while the vote of no confidence was been passed on the Chairman, and began harassing councillors and journalists who were covering the proceeding leading to the destruction of some equipment belonging to the reporters.

Tension was later calmed following the intervention of some security operatives from the C Division of the Nigeria Police Force.

Similarly, the legislative arm of Mangu LG has impeached the Council’s Deputy Chairman, Garba Hassan, and suspended the Chairman, Daput Minister for 90 Days over alleged gross misconduct and inability to discharge statutory obligations.

Efforts to speak to both Chairmen and APC leadership in the state were unsuccessful as none of them was willing to speak on the matter.

The ruling APC in Plateau State has been grappling with some issues since its party primaries and the dust raised is yet to settle. Many believe that the outcome of the exercise is the reason for the continues crisis.

Read more: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/apc-crisis-councillors-impeach-lg-chairman-deputy-in-plateau-state/

Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by LoneWolf212: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2022
APC: Unserious party
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2022
This has to be first in history, right?

I’m sure the Chairman is tired of the continuous massacre of Plateau people which is being supervised by APC and wanted to be OBIdient like most of Plateau people.

That’s why they impeached him but not to worry.

In the interim, PDP will takeover the governorship of Plateau and in fact most elective positions.

If APC wins anything in Plateau, I will never waste a single breathe on killings in Plateau.
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Bakinwuta(f): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

If only it's in the interest of the masses, I would have being applauding it. This is how it should be and not a party thing.

At LGAs , States and Federal level. That is why we have checks and balances. People in leadership need to answer to the people at all times and not during elections only.
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m sure the Chairman is tired of the continuous massacre of Plateau people which is being supervised by APC and wanted to be OBIdient like most of Plateau people.

In the interim, PDP will takeover the governorship of Plateau and in fact most elective positions.

If APC wins anything in Plateau, I will never waste a single breathe on killings in Plateau.

Why will PDP win when they are parading a fulani candidate? They will vote labour or apc.by the way,lalong has plateau south
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by godofuck231: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Simply they know their rights
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Rastaramsey(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2022
All I want is a downfall of that devilish party...

Tinubu shouldn't be allowed to rule this country...

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
garfield1:

Why will PDP win when they are parading a fulani candidate? They will vote labour or apc.by the way,lalong has plateau south

PDP guber candidate in Plateau is Fulani?

Is he Muslim too?

But sorry o…

How is a Caleb Muftwang a Fulani?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Apc dey self destruct for plateau when plateau people never give them their jihad referendum at the polls
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Is he Muslim too?

But sorry o…

Na christian christian PDP even use for the fiber election to tell you how much this jihad really touch plateau people

Make apc bring the Muslim Muslim come na
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Is he Muslim too?

But sorry o…

I mean atiku.I thought you said atiku will win plateau.concerning governorship,muftwang has an advantage because lalong imposed someone but plateau central is a difficult area
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
garfield1:

I mean atiku.I thought you said atiku will win plateau.concerning governorship,muftwang has an advantage because lalong imposed someone but plateau central is a difficult area
grin clown

Your confusion dey confuse your confusion

Hope you are seeing PDP used christian christian ticket

Na referendum una Muslim Muslim ticket go receive, plateau is tired of jihad
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Oga the chairman is a Hausa fulani.this is not a party matter.did you even look at the allegations against him
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
;[s]D clown

Your confusion dey confuse your confusion[/s]

Rubbish.rubbish from yabaleft
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
garfield1:

Mutfwang doesn’t just have an advantage, he’s the clear favorite.

If Plateau people vote APC again, then they are fools and when they cry, no Nigerian will ever listen to them again.
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin clown

Your confusion dey confuse your confusion

Hope you are seeing PDP used christian christian ticket

Na referendum una Muslim Muslim ticket go receive, plateau is tired of jihad

I swear.

Fulanis in Plateau will never be allowed to occupy any post henceforth.

Let them go and occupy posts in Futa Jalon.
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

apc is finished bro

Look at the hand writing, christian christian ticket from PDP is to cash on the yearning demand by plateau people for their peace
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

I swear.

plateau have had enough same is going to happen in benue

PDP is cleaning there, ortom is just an incompetent figure head enjoying the people PDP bias
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

If Plateau people vote APC again, then they are fools and when they cry, no Nigerian will ever listen to them again.
for PDP that is opposition to go christian christian ticket

It's a bold statement, this is where the feeling of the people now lies

Apc is not an option
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

He is not the clear favourite except you don't know what a clear favourite means.clear favourites refers to candidates with little or no challenge like sanwoolu,mbah,zulum,fr alia,ugwuanyi etc...if care is not taken,muftwang will lose in plateau central.his major stronghold is those langtang and berom part of plateau north...

Fulani issue has never influenced voting in plateau or north central.upon all the attacks in benue, buhari almost won there.he even got more votes in plateau in 2019.of a truth,killings have reduced under lalong
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
apc is finished bro

Look at the hand writing, christian christian ticket from PDP is to cash on the yearning demand by plateau people for their peace

It’s obvious
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
garfield1:

He is not the clear favourite except you don't know what a clear favourite means.clear favourites refers to candidates with little or no challenge like sanwoolu,mbah,zulum,fr alia,ugwuanyi etc...if care is not taken,muftwang will lose in plateau central.his major stronghold is those langtang and berom part of plateau north...

Fulani issue has never influenced voting in plateau or north central.upon all the attacks in benue, buhari almost won there.he even got more votes in plateau in 2019.of a truth,killings have reduced under lalong

Lol!

See how you are confidently saying Fr Alia has little or no challenge. Remember that Ortom is still the sitting Governor.
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

See how you are confidently saying Fr Alia has little or no challenge. Remember that Ortom is still the sitting Governor.

Seems you have not been following news from benue.
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

I swear.

Funny you.there are two Emirates in plateau,fulani Hausa dominates Jos north
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
garfield1:

Seems you have not been following news from benue.

Not quite.

Give me some heads up
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by Penguin2: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
garfield1:

Funny you.there are two Emirates in plateau,fulani Hausa dominates Jos north

If other Senatorial districts decide, they can start rotating the governorship amongst themselves or only support Christians in Jos North when it’s their turn.
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

If other Senatorial districts decide, they can start rotating the governorship amongst themselves or only support Christians in Jos North when it’s their turn.

The highest positions fulanis can get is house of reps or chairmanship that is why they dominate jos north,wase and kanam politics.they dont contest for guber
Re: APC Crisis: Councillors Impeach LG Chairman, Deputy In Plateau State by garfield1: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Not quite.

Give me some heads up

I dont need to.just ask benue citizens or find out about father alia.infact,ortom even dragged the apc primaries to court

(1) (Reply)

Bursted: Tinubu Certificate Forgery / Muslim-Muslim Ticket : If The Church Doesn't Take Actions Then It Would Win / Throwback: We Were Saints Compared To Today’s Level Of Corruption — IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.