Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month (617 Views)

Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed / In Need Of A Digital Marketing Writer Asap, No Plagiarism / Create Insanely Captivating Content (CICC) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by MaeJ09(f): 2:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Hey guys!

There's availability on my team for an insanely experienced B2B writer.

Emphasis on insanely experienced, please.

Do not apply if;

You can't tell good writing from great writing.

You can't research unfamiliar topics as an authority.

You don't have experience in SaaS or Digital Marketing. You must submit relevant portfolio in this field to be considered.

You can't tailor content for search intent.

You don't know how to source images, videos or gifs for examples.

Your work is fluff and filler ridden.

You're looking for short term work.

You're a student.

You have zero work ethics; can't keep to deadlines, no commitment, no communication skills, and dislike constructive criticisms.

That said, I'm hiring to optimize our work processes, and will pay for quality.

Salary: N100,000 pro-rata.

Apply via: bit[dot]ly/PhoenixWriter

Write the link out in your browser to apply.
Re: Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by MaeJ09(f): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
MaeJ09:
Hey guys!

Do not apply if;

You don't have experience in SaaS or Digital Marketing. You must submit relevant portfolio in this field to be considered.

You're a student.

You have zero work ethics; can't keep to deadlines, no commitment, no communication skills, and dislike constructive criticisms.

Re: Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by amechispeaks(m): 2:59am On Jun 15, 2022
MaeJ09:
Hey guys!

Do not apply if;

You're a student.

Dear writers, the poster laid emphasis on "Insanely experienced", and all he's offering for your "insane experience" is N100,000 per month

My people, don't you think your "insane experience" is worth more than 100k a month?

I wish us all the best!
Re: Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by nannimbinde: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
It is the trend of the day, that marketing today does not consider proximity any longer because of technology and it advancement, as in digital marketing by using good content marketing.
Re: Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by MaeJ09(f): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
amechispeaks:

Dear writers, the poster laid emphasis on "Insanely experienced", and all he's offering for your "insane experience" is N100,000 per month

My people, don't you think your "insane experience" is worth more than 100k a month?

I wish us all the best!

Haha! Why of course it is! I'll happily pay more if they can show their mettle and know their onions.

You don't expect to get paid for substandard work with a lot of edits, yes? Especially as an "insanely experienced writer?"

Moreover, you can count on one hand how many Nigerian content agencies pay freelance writers up to 100k.

Plus, I'm looking for a specific type of writer. Not a jack of all trades, master of few.

1 Like

Re: Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by MaeJ09(f): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
amechispeaks:

I wish us all the best!

And, Amaechi...

Learn to be humble and take constructive criticisms; especially as you claim to be a senior writer.

Not everything deserves a "clapback".

1 Like

Re: Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by amechispeaks(m): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2022
MaeJ09:

And, Amaechi...

Learn to be humble and take constructive criticisms; especially as you claim to be a senior writer.

Not everything deserves a "clapback".

My friend shut your dirty mouth. You come to my thread to cause a rift, and the same has been done to you. And you're here saying "not everything deserves a clapback".

Oh, so you think you can just pour sand in people's garri and expect them not to throw the bowl at you?

Are you insane or something

I was minding my business, doing my own thing, and there you came out of nowhere to spew your cow dung opinions.

And your stupid criticisms were not constructive, they were born out of pure spite!

I insist, that your 100k per month offer for your "insanely experienced" writer is TRASH !!!

Lastly, tell your father to humble himself, not me!

ODE !!!
Re: Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month by MaeJ09(f): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2022
amechispeaks:

My friend shut your dirty mouth. You come to my thread to cause a rift, and the same has been done to you. And you're here saying "not everything deserves a clapback".

Oh, so you think you can just pour sand in people's garri and expect them not to throw the bowl at you?

Are you insane or something

I was minding my business, doing my own thing, and there you came out of nowhere to spew your cow dung opinions.

And your stupid criticisms were not constructive, they were born out of pure spite!

I insist, that your 100k per month offer for your "insanely experienced" writer is TRASH !!!

Lastly, tell your father to humble himself, not me!

ODE !!!

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

POETRY!POETS!!CHANGE24 NIGERIA Seminar!!get Achance To Present Your Works. / How To Improve Your Brand Awareness Through Article Submission On Witicles.com / Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.