Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Bottle She Threw Didn't Touch Me. Sadly, It Touched Someone Else-Mercy Aigbe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bottle She Threw Didn't Touch Me. Sadly, It Touched Someone Else-Mercy Aigbe (238 Views)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe's New Beautiful House/mansion In The Heart Of Lagos, / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bottle She Threw Didn't Touch Me. Sadly, It Touched Someone Else-Mercy Aigbe by Oduskid111: 2:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Actress, Mercy Aigbe has come out to state her own side of what led to her brawl with businesswoman, Lara Olukotun, at an event in Lagos on Sunday, June 12.

A video of Lara throwing a bottle at Mercy at the event went viral earlier today., She was also seen insulting Mercy.

In a statement released this night on her Instastories, Mercy alleged that Lara has been verbally attacking her online for a while. She said she tried to reach out to Lara to know the reason for the sudden hate since she was an acquaintance and someone who she had patronized her business in the past. Mercy said all efforts to reach Lara prior to the Sunday incident failed.

The mum of two claimed that Lara started it all when she saw her at the Sunday event and started to verbally assault her. Mercy said all attempts to stop her by other guests failed as Lara continued to call her unprintable names, and that she had to stand up for herself. She said it was at this point things took a different turn.

She ended her statement with an apology to anyone who felt she could have handled the situation better.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Bottle She Threw Didn't Touch Me. Sadly, It Touched Someone Else-Mercy Aigbe by pyyxxaro: 2:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Mmmsshheewww x30

1 Like

Re: The Bottle She Threw Didn't Touch Me. Sadly, It Touched Someone Else-Mercy Aigbe by Fahdiga(m): 3:30am On Jun 14, 2022
The two oloshos knows what is going on between them

2 Likes

Re: The Bottle She Threw Didn't Touch Me. Sadly, It Touched Someone Else-Mercy Aigbe by robinso01(m): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2022
You don collect each others husband again? because na ur common doings be that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Flowers Bloom In Winter? / Just 1000 Only Let Us Create Captivating 3dlogo To Speak For Your Business (pic) / How Can Someone Get 30000 View On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.