Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man (44641 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:
My advice to men:

If you know you don't have what it takes to tie the knot yet with your girlfriend, and you know she's pushing and eager to get married, guy reduce that love to 20% or any point where you feel that whatever she does won't have a major effect on your mental health, because there's every chance that what happened to this guy will happen to you.

Forget the promises of “I can wait for you, I believe in you, let's grow together and create a future for each other” . Oga na because she never jam better opportunity yet. Keep loving without thinking o! When she starts misbehaving, body go tell you. She might even smile with you, making you feel you're in safe hands. When a ready man comes for her, she may not even think twice before grabbing that opportunity!

I nor say make you break up with am o. The point here is, love with sense, don't expect much from a woman who's seemingly desperate for marriage, and above all, work on yourself. Don't allow your believing in yourself depend on her believing in you. Work on yourself!
Wisdom...

When a lady leaves a successful and Ambitious guy, it is a case of one distracting left.. grin

Continuous self development is extremely important even if you an a relationship with a manipulative and desperate somebody, never lose your self in it.

People's LOML them the chop am front and back... cheesy

Message to men, yes we love to give that our woman a spoil...but use your sense...Seperate love from manipulation and those who use u for social climbing.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by okuta007: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=maziengr post=113789164][/quote]

what is her pictures is up to 50,000 - how do you remove all scared all on your phone memory grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
Northerners hardly commit suicide undecided
This one miss road
If I hear...

Northern men and special love for women.. cheesy

And they have the most loyal and submissive ladies...I mean you will see a guy from there struggling to feed, yet comfortably married to a fine lady from there...And will even threaten to marry another if she misbehave...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Na mumu dey fall in love
Calm down jaree...You never meet that special person.. cheesy

When you meet him/her...The sparks and the stomach butterflies go carry you the go the person house.. grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Polynek(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
I feel His pain, but not worthy of taking His life undecided
Rest in peace anyway
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
If Bokoharam had killed this one we would call it terrorism not knowing he thanked them in his dying moment
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by DeepRoyal: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Basically, get involved in things that would make you think less about her. The less you think about something/someone, the less attracted you get to that thing/person. Again, I'm not saying you should do away with the feelings completely and break up with her, just be in control so that in case she starts acting weird, you'll have little to nothing to lose.

Word
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by RedpillAnalyst: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for man's life.

Take it easy guys.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Wwwq: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
A simp
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Asianjollof007: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Calm down jaree...You never meet that special person.. cheesy

When you meet him/her...The sparks and the stomach butterflies go carry you the go the person house.. grin cheesy grin

Lol, till then sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Cxl1: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Low life....all his life was around a girl, when there is much more to live for...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Munzy14(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Lol, till then sha
We are waiting for your Pre wedding pics... grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by ViceGovernor: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Somebody should pls flog that dead body undecided
They need to kill his dead body again what a stupid reason to die
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by godofuck231: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
A suicide where his spirit will never enter heaven or rest , meaning that girl is going to face torments unending till she dies , lol , people don't know the implications of such deceptions
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by 21savages: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
ogoloray:
She and her new hubby will make jokes about how you killed yourselves... Sorry breh!
Abd the husband will still lash the wife this night..HellFire straight
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
He thinks say the girlfriend go cry instead she will masturbate and climax to the ninth heavens hearing this... She will cry tears of joy as her new lover screws her on the late man's grave....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Life goes on
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Abbertee2: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
He killed himself on top of vagina thing

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
madridguy:
This is strong. How can one kill himself over another person. I pray Allah forgive him.
Hello..do you have any idea concerning this hunger bad dude?
I see you two was a lil bit close but do you know anything or his whereabout?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by madridguy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Brother Hungerbad is dead.... The news of his death grace the FP on this forum. He passed away in the US.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hello..do you have any idea concerning this hunger bad dude?
I see you two was a lil bit close but do you know anything or his whereabout?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
madridguy:
Brother Hungerbad is dead.... The news of his death grace the FP on this forum. He passed away in the US.

Really? cry
Pls can you get me a link to his post and please how did he pass away..what went wrong...?
Sorry about the loss..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really? cry
Pls can you get me a link to his post and please how did he pass away..what went wrong...?
Sorry about the loss..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
madridguy:
https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age

So bad...I saw a statement saying he was dead or something..I thought the person was kidding so I had to like dig deeper..

Then I came across his moniker and he seemed like a really cool dude... thanks for the help...
Wish I had an opportunity to holla at him..how are ya tho?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
The news hit everyone then. We pray God comfort his loved ones.
I dey Kampe, no light, queue don resume back to our filling stations.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

So bad...I saw a statement saying he was dead or something..I thought the person was kidding so I had to like dig deeper..

Then I came across his moniker and he seemed like a really cool dude... thanks for the help...
Wish I had an opportunity to holla at him..how are ya tho?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
madridguy:
The news hit everyone then. We pray God comfort his loved ones.
I dey Kampe, no light, queue don resume back to our filling stations.

Thanks cool dude.. kiss
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
LusciousLouis:
hmmm!!!!

Wonderment of the season.

Who does that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.