Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) (68762 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2022
A young man identified as Daniel Ayuba Mark took his own life in Kaduna state after losing money in his bet account.

Salemgists gathered that Mark became depressed and carried out the act after losing 1.5 million naira from his bet account.

He took to Twitter to announce that a scammer gained access to his account and withdrew the huge amount of money.

In series of tweets, he detailed his followers on his movements, from losing money from his bet account, to depression and suicide.

https://twitter.com/DanielAyubaMar1?t=0QpoDVGuh1pT50f5e9zmgA&s=09

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Photos of the young man

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Sportybet and scammers , na 5
and 6

255 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2022
Betting is actually a disease.

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tracka: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2022
There is a serious problem with this betting of a thing....

See more photos here.... https://salemgists.com/young-man-daniel-ayuba-mark-took-his-life-after-losing-n1-5-million-in-his-bet-account-photos/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Chaiii.. See handsome young man wasted.. sad

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by vibre: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2022
RIP Mr Ayuba, this world is not our home, we are just passing through. They should give him his 7 virgins in heaven, he has earned it.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Fidinno(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2022
It most have been from a close friend or family member or those online scammers who pretend to be sporty bet agents with the idea of giving out 30k

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2022
grin minus one tongue

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2022
cry

Suicide is an option but quitting ain't an option (contradictory sentence).
We should all drop the notion of calling a suicidal person weak!!!

I lost a land, Two bikes, a tricycle and other stuffs worth lota funds... Most painful is I lost custody of my lil kid because I had no resources to carter for her...

Tried taking my life couple of times... Even death sef tire for my matter...... I go to bed every day with the hope of not waking up the next day... Since I couldn't kill myself I started throwing tantrums at God hoping he'd smite me dead but still on still God no gree take my life.

But the good thing is I have learnt to make a good picture outta the negative... Although it ain't easy getting up when you hit rock bottom especially when you got no one to help you stand up.. But you just have to use your last strength if not life will walk all over you... You go turn to footmat ....

Reach out to someone whenever that spirit kicks in... Talk to somebody

(this platform helped loads) and I go remain grateful till death... Even if eventually I rest today my spirit man will be happy cos I died fighting ...

I rather die like a king than enjoy the benefits of life as a slave

RIp fella I just hope you find peace wherever you are now

Happy new month
#weMARCH4ward

307 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Franzinni: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Betting is worst than kpurumiri and the funny part is... the highs and lows are self generated

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by realstars: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2022
He came in vanity, live in vanity, die in vanity, for vanity. and wishing him RIP will be of vanity to him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Eben91: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with this, he just left

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by OVB123: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
I just don`t know what is going on in Nigeria. scammers everywhere. Recently I was defrauded of 1million plus. It`s unfortunate that he decided to commit suicide. Rest in peace. God will judge the evil doer.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by davillian(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Bet king and spotty bet
Your money is not safe in thier account and your card details is not safe too ...
Even if you successfully moved your founds to your back account they can still steal it ....
Seems they have employed Yahoo boys and nobody is talking or doing anything...

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Karlovych: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by jimmychang: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nawa ; embarassed
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Gadafii: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
One time my friend always brags about how he wins lots of money thru online betting.

Something he stakes as much as 20k and win around 50k altogether on 5 different games, that sounds like free money right.

He told me he will be helping me to predict games, send the codes to me and I can play that too, he set up an account for me, I funded it, I told my self either I win or loose, once the money in that account is exhausted, that's the end.

Unfortunately for me I didn't win games much and the money finished, I abandoned the account, exited the telegram group and days later I deleted the profile.

I am glad I didn't get dragged into that mess, it could have been working for my friend, but naah, I am not cut out to be playing bet.

So young man, rest in peace, I am sure you have won couple of times and you felt good, unfortunately bet will give you cap and collect your head

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Daniel058(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
May God forgive and accept him in paradise ..

He sound like a good guy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by seborrhic: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
The only thing I see is someone using indirect means to raise funds for God knows what.
I can bet anything this person is alive and well somewhere.
Suicide indeed!

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
I thought a sportybet account name must be the same with the bank account names that one registers with.How do scammer manages to withdraw money from sportybet account into another bank with a different name? Sportybet has a hand in this scam.Anyone who is persuading you to register with sportybet and get huge bonus is a scammer.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Fadafada231(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
I detest everything about bet.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
When you imagine what you could have accomplished with the money and compare it to your empty account balance, suicidal thoughts begin to creep in.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Cokahot: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
While me lost 5m to btc 2months back. I no die

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by allen113: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wahala

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tremple8v: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
People never learn with this sportybet of a thing .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tremple8v: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Never ever save your debit card on any betting platform, its risky .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bro Betting has nothing to do with state of the country. We hear stories daily of people loosing everything to Betting in USA, UK and all the developed countries you can think of.
Rickmann:

State of the country pushes people to indulge in lots of risky ventures just to keep up and stay sane which has become a big deal..

As a public health expert, I think mental health should perhaps be your focus.

For your sanity and mental wellness, pls stay away from betting but if you must.. do it responsibly
(bet with just spare money)

11 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Rickmann: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Bro Betting has nothing to do with state of the country. We hear stories daily of people loosing everything to Betting in USA, UK and all the developed countries you can think of.

You may be right but
I'm pretty sure you understood what I meant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by DropsMic(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Stay away from betting

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.