Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt (413 Views)

Atiku Is So Corrupt But Obi Agreed To Be His Running Mate / Please I Got A Questions About Both Atiku And Buhari / I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by Elbinawi: 5:20am On Jun 14, 2022
A prominent Nigerian Activist wrote:

"#TINUTIKU #APCPDP is not an option!"

The first hashtag is the unification of Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar, two leading presidential candidates in next year's general elections. While the second hashtag is their political parties APC & PDP.

It should be obvious to all Nigerians that this two extremely corrupt politicians can not provide good governance that the country desperately need. Is it possible to use a dirty broom to sweep a dirty room?

None of this two guys will swear with the Holy Quran that he is not corrupt. That he has not looted billions from the public treasury. That he has not corruptly enriched his family, friends and cronies.

Yes, I said it! Bola Tinubu is extremely corrupt. Atiku Abubakar is extremely corrupt. Corruption is among the biggest challenges of good governance in Nigeria. Corruption is the normal state in Nigeria. 99.99999% of Nigerian ruling elites are corrupt. The failed system facilitate corruption.

No country in the world has the number of people in the extreme poverty bracket like Nigeria. Why this? Nigerian ruling elites are the most corrupt in the whole world.

A prominent Journalist recently asked my to chose between Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar? I asked him how can I chose? The Northern Oligarchy that Atiku represent is more wicked and corrupt than the South West Oligarchy but we all know how Bola Tinubu has turned the entire wealth of Lagos state since 1999 into his personal wealth.

#WakeUpNigeria

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by helinues: 5:22am On Jun 14, 2022
shocked

Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by ogbuefi677(m): 5:28am On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:
shocked
Elbinawi is a well known northern Shia muslim on nairaland.
B4 u and your co-workers begin to insult Igbo grin
Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by helinues: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Elbinawi is a well known northern Shia muslim on nairaland.
B4 u and your co-workers begin to insult Igbo grin

Yeah I know but the guy shared same thing in common with Igbo's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by ogbuefi677(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Yeah I know but the guy shared same thing in common with Igbo's
You done start ba? grin
Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by helinues: 5:34am On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:

You done start ba? grin

When I am just taking birds from the pocket....

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by Moferere: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2022
undecided
Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by Afamed: 5:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Saint Peter Obi
Re: Both Atiku And Tinubu Not Only Corrupt But Extremely Corrupt by ogbuefi677(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:
Saint Peter Obi
Your abokki masters called out your oga.
Didn't mention Obi even in the passing.
Una leave am face Obi.
Why yerobber muslim de fear northern moozlem like death?

(1) (Reply)

Imeh Bishop AKA Okoh Throws His Weight Behind Peter Obi As He Knocks Sowore For / Do Nigerians Like Thieves Or Are The Thieves Stronger Than The Masses? / Ogbomosho South LG Chairman: Young Man Combining Kindness, Humanity & Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.