Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? (30071 Views)

Osinbajo, A Sore Loser, Refuses To Stop Licking His Wounds. / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by truthCoder: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Carlosdd:

Simply because he mentioned your adversary and his wife name , Dey there they hate, jealous,envy and bitter about someone who never know you Dey exist

Is that the only interpretation that was able to squeeze through your thick marble skull?
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by IfnobeGod20: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Licking his wounds for exercising his fundamental right to vote and be voted for. I don't know why some of you worship politicians to the extent of making a mortal to look like God.
Did Tinubu told you in 2007 that he stepped down his senatorial ambition just to concentrate in winning election for Fashola? I think you're wrong in that. If he had contested that time, it would have been a smooth ride for him, along side winning the governorship election. As at 2007 AC as a political party was everywhere in Lagos and they won big in their elections. The way you portrayed it, means it would have been a difficult election for him if he had wanted to contest the senatorial seat along helping Fashola to win the governorship seat.
You also claimed, Remi Tinubu stepped down her senatorial ambition to help her husband in pursuit of his presidential ambition because she was not power drunk. My friend, she just not stepped down because she was not power drunk but she stepped down so that people will not lambaste her family of being greedy. You know and you know that it would be immoral for her to hold on to that post and people would not talk. Hope you know that the person she collected the post from only did two terms? Why didn't she dropped her ambition after two terms as her predecessor did, why now? If it was moral for her, she should have stepped down after two terms. She knew people will make caricature of her and her husband she attempt to give it the fourth slot and her husband going for the presidency. So, she has not done any favour but to save the shame that will be thrown to her family.
You guys should spare us this sermon, all politicians are after their self Interest and no other thing.
Funnily, the man was the best thing after bread and butter when you people and your godfather were fighting tooth and nail to make him Senate President on the record that he was the best man for the job but today you're rewriting another story because he exercised his franchise.
Everybody cannot every time bootlick Tinubu because he is not God and can never be.
You guys will not cease to amaze someone
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Mozegee: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2022
The most incompetent,most corrupt senate President since democracy day .This is a big bafoon the wanted to install for us as the president of this country. The kind of worst situation we will be into,if we do not shun religion and ethnicity and vote a competent man irrespective of where he comes from. Now they are trying to install Tinimbu as our president,a man who is not physically, mentally ok to lead 200 million people. Sometimes i feel that this country is caused
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Toluwanise247(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2022
He was deceive by so called god-father
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by TIJAY01: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
He will definitely step down, i subject the promised made to him has not been fulfilled by Ahmed, once this is done he will step down, or again the young man may have raised his demand from the initially agreed pay off this leading to all this.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by kafeii123: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Man gat no choice...let him relax and wait for another tenure
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by barcaboi(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I hope the guy doesn't step down

But this post is just from whitewash from a tinubu but licker

Imagine praising remi who only left the Senate because she has eyes on office of the first lady

Some writers are truly mad sha

Office of the First Lady isn’t an official post.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Hidentity(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by eguarojeona: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2022
truthCoder:
Poor reporting

Your best research was opening Wikipedia to recant what ia already public knowledge.

Then you had to literally lick Tinubu’s brown ass and carry his wife’s bag?

Then as if english was a bowl of hot coals, you had to drop completely into pidgin at the tail end ?

For fanboyism, i would score you 6/10. For journalism, 1/10.

Redo.
If the OP went to a proper school.He would have known Wikipedia is not an acceptable tool for research.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by ufuosman(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Let's see ow it will end
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by hotseat: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Until Tinubi/APC present the running mate, I prefer to go temporarily taciturn on issues concerning Tinubu!
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by oluwaseyi0: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2022
barcaboi:

Office of the First Lady isn’t an official post.

you mean you will rather be gunning for a senatorial position when your spouse is running for presidency ?

she should have stepped down last term if she truly don't want to re-rerun

or do you think she will step down if not for her family's presidential ambition ?
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Psady(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2022
That part of Remi tinubu shouldn't count as a valid point, she was supposed to have left the senate after her second tenure, this was an agreement and policy in lagos state APC that any serving senators only has 2 tenures utmost to serve, but in Remi's case that law was violated when she decided to go back for the third term, which she got because of the strong backing of her loyalist in the party.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

But this post is just a whitewash from a tinubu butt licker

Imagine praising remi who only left the Senate because she has eyes on office of the first lady

Having her eyes on the office of the first lady doesn't stop her from contesting for the senate.
Secondly, becoming a first lady is not guaranteed because Tinubu winning the election is not 100% guaranteed.
Thirdly, Buhari doesn't have office of the first lady, Tinubu may may follow the same step.
My point is that she deserves the credit
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by maasoap(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

you mean you will rather be gunning for a senatorial position when your spouse is running for presidency ?

or do you think she will step down if not for her family's presidential ambition ?

Compare this comment with your first post. This makes sense more than the first one
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by sogamica(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thats what traitor faces
if you allow people to push you when the result comes out you face the music yourself alone OYO
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by jacoik(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

But this post is just a whitewash from a tinubu butt licker

lolxxxxx hahahaha thank God say u sported it. Remi leave office because she is not power drunk? I rest my issue
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by frog12: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
this blog was ok until it missed road. tinubu wife resign because she knows her husband will win and maybe become next president. lawan must be northern game to say they support south-east and they are not marginalising them.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by barcaboi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I’m not arguing with you; office of the First Lady is not official. Patience Goodluck was appointed PS during her time
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Efuaye(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Brown Envelope journalism.

Anyone that contested against Tinubu or refused to step down for him at the primary must be vilified!

This is not a good omen for the country should he win at the polls next year.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Wwwq: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2022

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams