Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid (1232 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by officialwdhtv: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Angry residents bring down the house of young boy that raped a girl to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QilqLDnJ95c

A young man, identified as Chukwukere Ifeanyi, is currently on the run after allegedly r@ping his neighbor’s 14-year-old niece to de@th in Ehime Mbano local government area of Imo State.
It was gathered that the suspect allegedly gr@bbed and dr@gged the victim, Iwunze Amarachi, to his room, where he r@ped her to de@th on Saturday night, June 11, 2022.
According to a source, “The girl is an orphan who was living with her family members. Last Saturday, she went to her aunt’s house in Agbahara Nsu to help her to cook in preparation for ‘Iwakwa’.
However, during the overnight cooking, she went missing and was later found de@d in the guy’s apartment. She was r@ped repeatedly.
It is believed that he gr@bbed and dr@gged her into his room when no one was watching. He’s currently no where to be found.”

Source: instablog9ja

Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Timoleon(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Bitter angry youths. Destruction is all they know. This is how they show their envy. I blame the bastard rapist though. You get house get small change you still go rape for country wey girls Plenty wey go show gratitude for two indomie and one egg. Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by dannyville2(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Chai
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Okhuadams(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Timoleon:
Bitter angry youths. Destruction is all they know. This is how they show their envy. I blame the bastard rapist though. You get house get small change you still go rape for country wey girls Plenty wey go show gratitude for two indomie and one egg. Shior!
your earlier statement before the blame tells of who you are

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Rastaramsey(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2022
That guy na real slowpoke....

Na better Yahoo boy I dey see...

Instead make he order hookup girl 10k
Make hin konji rest shocked

How rapists dey enjoy sex sef
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by EmzyT: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeez sad
Una sure say that girl na 14 years old? undecided
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Rastaramsey(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Timoleon:

You started foolishly but you almost found a way to balance your bullshit.....

Make them rape your sister to death first make I check something undecided
Una go come nairaland dey form wetin una no be...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Timoleon(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Okhuadams:
your earlier statement before the blame tells of who you are

I hear you envious lot.
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Timoleon(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You started foolishly but you almost found a way to balance your bullshit.....

Make them rape your sister to death first make I check something undecided
Una go come nairaland dey form wetin una no be...

Potassium
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Okhuadams(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Timoleon:

I hear you envious lot.
you are not different from the rapist

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by HarlequinLekex: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Get me my rain boots to kick out that idiot Timoleon rapist from here.Timoloen is not reasonable,Am outta of here.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by care4you: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Okhuadams:

At least the rapist can feed you and your entire hungry family....

Choose your deaths wisely

Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Timoleon(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Potassium
Okhuadams:
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Timoleon(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Potassium
HarlequinLekex:
Get me my rain boots to kick out that idiot Timoleon rapist from here.Timoloen is not reasonable,Am outta of here.
Re: Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid by Okhuadams(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2022
care4you:

At least the rapist can feed you and your entire hungry family....

Choose your deaths wisely

is now very obvious that you and the rapist are brothers if its even not you. Only concerned about his property been burnt no concern about the dead girl you can run , hide or support him which ever one you belong to . But remember what goes around definitely comes around. Bloody rapists. Eating and dinning with rapist it will surely get to you then you will know how it feels. Idiot

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Drug Trafficking: Two Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia / 10 Month Old Missing Baby: Police Get Lead to Kidnap Syndicate / Baby Force-feeding Death: Nigerian Mother Gloria Dwomoh Jailed For 3 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.