Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? (2668 Views)

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
intelligence is not about spelling and pronunciation my Yoruba friend

It is. Mastery of languages in general, and all its facets, is linked to intellect.

That is why some can speak several languages simultaneously which entails mastering pronunciation and linguistic nuances.

For example, an intellectually lazy person may struggle to pronounce Okechukwu but an intelligent person, who applies himself intelligently, will simply put one letter ahead of the next to get the right pronunciation.

Turning Osinbajo to Osibanjo is intellectual laziness and indicative of inflexible aptitude. It is like pronouncing Mr.Keshi as Mr.Kanshi
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by chigator2: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

You're a fool

Better give up your nonesense biafra

Fake Pastor indeed, you are just firewood for hell fire.
Yoruba fake pastors, tueehh
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by EMEKAodogwu1: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why do you Igbos always call him Osibanjo instead of Osinbajo? Ir is as if you people have a mental block with pronunciation and diction which in itself is a sign of poor intellect.

Very irritating and mosf Igbos are guilty of this. You people are indeed clannishly uniform. No wonded you all think and act the same.

Further sign of your lack of intelligence is writing a serious response to what is clearly mischief-making not to be taken seriously by any sensible adult.
Most Yoruba's pronounce Chibuike as Shibike why? That's a sign of daftness . no matter the number of times you correct them
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Kingpin1000: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
My first child just clicked 18 years and came to me last night he wants to get his PVC, I was extremely happy knowing my child is into politics and asked who he was going to vote for.
Extremely to my disappointment he wants peter obi, I have tried tirelessly and even threatened to suspend his allowances if he doesn't stop such.
I need help, what do I do?

I might not allow him to get a pvc
Learn how to construct lie well, e go help you not to post this nonsense.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

It is. Mastery of languages in general, and all its facets, is linked to intellect.

That is why some can speak several languages simultaneously which entails mastering pronunciation and linguistic nuances.

For example, an intellectually lazy person may struggle to pronounce Okechukwu but an intelligent person, who applies himself intelligently, will simply put one letter ahead of the next to get the right pronunciation.

Turning Osinbajo to Osibanjo is intellectual laziness and indicative of inflexible aptitude. It is like pronouncing Mr.Keshi as Mr.Kanshi
my friend you just defined the word Brilliant
An Uneducated man who has never smell the four corner of classroom can be intelligent naturally stop confusing yourself with big grammar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov Adeleke Approves New Transport Management System For Osun(photos) / When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) / Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.