Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil (1509 Views)

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye / See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
MrPresident1:
Just so everyone is very clear about what is happening in Nigeria, it is the involuntary spasms of a slaughtered chicken. The Bible says woe to the earth because satan and his dogs have been cast from heaven to earth (and they will soon be cast into hell). Anyone that is not safe in God, anyone that continues too live an unregenerated life, a life that that does not glorify God will be at the mrcy of satan and his dogs during these dying moments of his involuntary death spasms. But everyone who is dedicated to God is now seated in high places with Christ far above all principalities ad powers. It will get worse until Generalissimo Michael David, the mighty one that is ordained by God takes the throne of Nigeria.
Psalm 89:19-21
King James Version
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Psalm 80:17
King James Version

17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Isaiah 2:1-3
King James Version

2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Lalasticlala come and take this thread to FP
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
The LORD has sent help to his children. Generalissimo Michael David is now here with us
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Isaiah 66:15-17
King James Version
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Mark 8:38
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
shocked
Re: Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2023
MrPresident1:
Your problems will not magically disappear in 2023 as so many of the fools clamouring for PVCs are making you to believe

Joshua 5:14
And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

Empirical evidence shows that there is always a decline in standard of living with each succeeding government in Nigeria. Anything apart from Michael after Buhari is going to be the devil himself on Nigeria's driving seat.

Don't be a fool!

Nigerians never listen

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could Jesus Be Without Sin? / Arguments From Personal Incredulity - God And The Nature Of Reality / Is Acceptance of Evolution A Threat To Belief In God - Theism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.