Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye (23271 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Omooba77: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has said God would soon come to the aid of common Nigerians who are subjected to hardship by those in authority.

Adeboye, who spoke during a live sermon on Sunday, said God had, at the beginning of the year, revealed that some balloons would burst in 2023.

The popular clergy lamented that some people in positions of authority make life miserable for the common Nigerians.

He said, “At the beginning of this year, the Almighty God said that some balloons will burst. I am looking forward to seeing those balloons burst because there are some people who are making life miserable for the common man. They have the power to do so, in position to wreak havoc on people.

They use the power to make the common man miserable. Some balloons need to burst. By the time God finished with Nebuchadnezzar, he knew who was the Most High God”.

The man of God further declared that some unscrupulous citizens attempting to stop the spread of the Gospel would be eaten by worms.

“I can say with confidence, anyone who tries to stand in the way of the spreading of the gospel of Jesus Christ, worms will eat them up!

“The Heavens will open and the mighty hands of the Almighty God will come down and hit some people, point them out to worms”, he added.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/13/god-will-save-common-nigerians-oppressed-by-those-in-authority-adeboye/

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Naira20: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
If I were Baba, I'd continue to keep quiet.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omooba77:
He said, “At the beginning of this year, the Almighty God said that some balloons will burst. I am looking forward to seeing those balloons burst because there are some people who are making life miserable for the common man. They have the power to do so, in position to wreak havoc on people. “They use the power to make the common man miserable. Some balloons need to burst. By the time God finished with Nebuchadnezzar, he knew who was the Most High God”. The man of God further declared that some unscrupulous citizens attempting to stop the spread of the Gospel would be eaten by worms.“I can say with confidence, anyone who tries to stand in the way of the spreading of the gospel of Jesus Christ, worms will eat them up! “The Heavens will open and the mighty hands of the Almighty God will come down and hit some people, point them out to worms”, he added.
This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ. undecided

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by budaatum: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omooba77:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has said God would soon come to the aid of common Nigerians who are subjected to hardship by those in authority.

Anyone who believes this nonsense should also believe God will rain down manna from heaven so they eat bread today. Do let me know if your belly is full please.

As for those who know God, I suggest you remember that "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return".

And "food" here includes "aid of common Nigerians who are subjected to hardship", because you are ordered and empowered to "rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground”, unless you are one of those stupid enslaved Adam creations who must instead be a slave in a Garden of Eden afraid to eat the fruits of knowledge for fear knowledge will kill you!

Be like Eve. Eat fruits of knowledge and save yourself from slavery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfcWcQ1tGFI

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by budaatum: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ. undecided

He himself is not waiting for God when he takes people's tithes, but he's deceiving people to do what he does not do!

Jesus warned about such people!

66 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by orisa37: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
AMEN.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Omooba77: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
budaatum:

Anyone who believes this nonsense should also believe God will rain down manna from heaven so they eat bread today. Do let me know if your belly is full please.

As for those who know God, I suggest you remember that "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.”

And "food" here includes "aid of common Nigerians who are subjected to hardship", because you are ordered and empowered to "rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground”, unless you are one of those stupid enslaved Adam creations who must instead be a slave in a Garden of Eden afraid to eat the fruits of knowledge for fear knowledge will kill you!

Be like Eve. Eat fruits of knowledge and save yourself from slavery!

You are entitled to your own opinion......

19 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by budaatum: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omooba77:

You are entitled to your own opinion......

Indeed I am. Just like everyone is entitled to theirs.

Omooba77:
Mynd44, Nlfpmod.......
So I wonder what you are calling for here!

20 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by SmartPolician: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
God will save nobody!
These pastors should stop deceiving Nigerians.
Our destiny is in our hands.
If we don't choose the right people, Nigerians will suffer forever!

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by DevilSignature: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
angry

When it was necessary to say something, Adeboye couldn't say anything

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Billionaire2: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Really?
while you pocket 10% of their earning every sunday? and still wine and dine with the same people in authority who oppress them ?
Like seriously, Sir

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Harrynight(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amennnnnn

But what would happen to Emefile and bhuari?

7 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by engrflames: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amen daddy. May God continue to bless and strengthen you.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by sacajawea: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sighhhh...
This stupid Fool! annoying, Hypocritical, illiterate, deluded, scammer!, Should shut the Fvck Up!

Edit:
Me I'm not reacting cos of obedient or whatever, I've extremely disliked & hated him for more than 10 years now
Known him and wary of him and his Sect for more than 20yrs...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Dialpad: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
God will answer the prayers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by nepapole(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol.... Obidients hate this man ehn!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by dapsoneh: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
We also need to act while we pray
We need to Vote the right person and pray he/she succeeds.. God wont do everything

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by canalily(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
did you support anyone for presidency

34 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by iamyemiakins(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Issokay

6 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by FalseProphet1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
God will not save anybody. He has given us brains, if we continue to vote along religion and tribal sentiments we would continue to suffer, it's as easy as that.

This I have seen.

66 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by CallmeTrinity: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smh
Bami come out and stand one place let us know what you stand for

Not today you talk then when they make huge donation to your church account you suddenly turn neutral like Adefarasin

All these commercial pastors sef.

46 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by nony43(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mtcheeeew.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by victorazy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by 4tomandchi: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
All preachers that kept quiet during the elections are nothing but business men. God works through men and the North know that very well that's why they galvanized their people to get their PVC and vote against the infidel.

Ignorance go kill christians!!!

41 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Comedian

7 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ariesbull: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
WHY BRING GOD WHEN YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN A STAND ! WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN UP HE COULD NOT.....

HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN CONVINCE PEOPLE TO SOW SEEDS

44 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by yesloaded: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
O ti da

God gave us hand, leg, eyes, ears, brain not for the fun of it but to use it to make our lives better

Why do we leave our responsibilities to God at all times?

Yes, it's good to pray but we need to take actions whenever the need be

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.