Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss (11937 Views)

2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda / Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From YPP, Calls For Electronic Voting / Humphrey Chukwuemeka Nsofor Shot During Primary Election In Imo. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Basicend: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2022
The probs with all these intellectuals like Maghalu, Osibanjo, Adeshina of AFDB, Pat Utomi, and even Omoyele Sowowe and Peter Obi is that the Nigerian political structure is very rugged and does not understand Grammer, analysis and oratory.

Look, may be in the US and the West they will have to chance to expound their ideas and gain public support.

Look, a Tinubu and Atiku will go to the core roots and corners of cities, towns and villages and give the raw cash.

Since there is deep darkness and hunger. . Those ones will easily sell out. Even the deligates and election officers will be swept by these forces.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by casualobserver: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2022
omoredia:
The north doesn't have more votes than the south. What the north doesn't have is voter apathy, electoral complacency and a general lackadaisical attitude to affairs of government and governance, that must change!

Nigeria's potential can only be unlocked by a south that is very much involved in politics and governance.

Nope. What the North have is block votes. The southern vote will be split between 3 parties. Even if the whole of the south turn out, the north will determine the election because the North will vote for only 2 candidates.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by omoredia: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Wrong. The north is even more diverse than the south.

casualobserver:

Nope. What the North have is block votes. The southern vote will be split between 3 parties. Even if the whole of the south turn out, the north will determine the election because the North will vote for only 2 candidates.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by REALretep(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2022
ok nah
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2022
kingthreat:
Moghalu should support APC or PDP and lobby himself in for Minister of Finance if any of the party wins. That is if he is wise.
He can as well choose to be unwise and join the National Online Party that will win on Twitter, FB and Nairaland also known as Labour Party. grin

You want him to join parties of corruption and stealing called apc and pdp?

Swerve.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by sulaak(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Basicend:
The probs with all these intellectuals like Maghalu, Osibanjo, Adeshina of AFDB, Pat Utomi, and even Omoyele Sowowe and Peter Obi is that the Nigerian political structure is very rugged and does not understand Grammer, analysis and oratory.

Look, may be in the US and the West they will have to chance to expound their ideas and gain public support.

Look a Tinubu and Atiku will go to the core roots and corners of cities, towns and villages and give the raw cash.

Since their is deep darkness and hunger. . Those ones will easily sell out. Even the delicates and election officers will be swept by these forces.

You got it in one.

Nigeria's politics is not about intellect or academics.

Who cares if Moghalu is a fellow from Oxford University, if he doesn't have 1 Kobo to give to a local chief he will be dead on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by realestate99: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
subsidywise18:

You want him to join parties of corruption and stealing called apc and pdp?

Swerve.
Your Obi just left one of those parties you called corrupt some weeks ago, just because he was unable to find his way to get the presidential ticket......you supporters of Obi are comedians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2022
realestate99:

Your Obi just left one of those parties you called corrupt some weeks ago, just because he was unable to find his way to get the presidential ticket......you supporters of Obi are comedians.

I don't support obi.

Moghalu is my candidate, though sadly no party would have him as candidate
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by RealEzee(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Join Labour Party

Withdraw ur resources from ADC and utilize it at LP

Kingsley na correct guy sha

Let LP be a hub for professionals like urself
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Nonexisting: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:
He should join Labour Party and start canvassing votes for Peter Obi. In the next election, he should go for governorship election.

No Nigerian would vote for a man who hasn't been tested as the president of this country. It is not in Nigeria's DNA. Just imagine how Rochas Okorocha would have messed up the country if he hadn't shown his ineptitude as Imo State governor.
To think the nigga came second in PDP party primary that time got me scared recently. Imagine if Ya'adua had died before general elections, Okorocha would have nationalized "iberibeism" and added it to our national anthem as president. Buhari and Okorocha should have maintained their dignity outside politics. Politics has a way of destroying people's reputation. Abiola is lucky he died with the reputation of "best president we never had" because his type could've been another celebrated failure, even more celebrated than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Drefaithful(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2022
All this while, you have been their presidential flag bearer, the party has been fair now that you loss the party is not fair.
Nigerian politicians you people are all the same.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by ppogba: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Like ojokwu,
like the ipob refugee mentor kanu,
like Obi
Cowards undecided

Your list of cowards is not complete.

You did not mention the idiot that collected APC form for N100m but chickened out when told to resign.

You did not mention the buffon that collected APC form for N100m but failed to appear at the convention ground for primaries.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Cmanforall: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
He can now support his brother Peter
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by paskal16: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
But what does adc have to gain from corruption
Not like they were gonna win anything anyways
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by casualobserver: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
omoredia:
Wrong. The north is even more diverse than the south.

Do I need to explain the difference between diversity and block votes?

The North will block vote for APC and PDP. All others are pretenders as far as the north is concerned and that includes NNPP and Obi.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Babaken(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
shuttox:
Come to Labour Party
he's on his way just waiting for the out come between Peter the son of Obi to finalize arrangements with kwankwanso.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by omoredia: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Start with ur block votes
casualobserver:

Do I need to explain the difference between diversity and block votes?

The North will block vote for APC and PDP. All others are pretenders as far as the north is concerned and that includes NNPP and Obi.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2022
sojisenai:
It happens...

For the best caregiver service in Lagos

Check my signature.

Caregiver in Lagos with Oyibo people picture, is that how you sell your market.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by dfrost: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2022
sojisenai:
It happens...

For the best caregiver service in Lagos

Check my signature.

Just a bit of my 2 kobo advice: providing care for Nigeria and advertising such with foreign pictures? You need to target your audience properly.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by dfrost: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Caregiver in Lagos with Oyibo people picture, is that how you sell your market.

Aha... you even beat me to it. I shock ooh shocked
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by ufuosman(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2022
PDP or Labour party loading
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Hushbingo: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmm

From PDP to APC To YPP To ADC... Now where to again ?

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by casualobserver: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2022
omoredia:
Start with ur block votes

I don’t believe I need to explain what block votes are to an educated person.

I suggest you gooogle 2019 presidential elections and 2015 presidential elections. When you scroll down the Wikipedia pages you will see the results of the elections by parties, states, and percentages where the votes came from.

A lot of the noise people make on Nairaland can be settled by looking at the figures. In fact I dare say most people on Nairaland have never looked at the figures.

No disrespect intended but I suggest you spend some time looking at the figures and you won’t be asking me what block votes are and how significant in the North. As an example, Atiku in 2019 did not get 25% in 7 key Northern states, he got less that 27% in 9 Northern states. When you see a party getting 95% in a northern state you know It is fool hardy to think Atiku is popular there or that Peter Obi has any chance of getting 25% constitutional requirement in that state. If you look at the figures you will realize that most states are marginal states with a margin of victory around 10%. A block vote victory in 1 key Northern state can erase the victory of an opposition party in 5 or 6 marginal states.

I can go on and on but you will get a better picture if you actually peruse the data yourself and then you will realize 99% of comments on Nairaland are ignorant comments. When you look at the figures you will realize 3 things

1 Atiku is not that popular in the North
2. You understand why APC NEED to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket
3. You will understand that not only can Peter Obi not win, but he has likely damaged Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by omoredia: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2022
To explain u don't except that I am educated. If not then there will be no hope for the uneducated.
casualobserver:

I don’t believe I need to explain what block votes are to an educated person.

I suggest you gooogle 2019 presidential elections and 2015 presidential elections. When you scroll down the Wikipedia pages you will see the results of the elections by parties, states, and percentages where the votes came from.

A lot of the noise people make on Nairaland can be settled by looking at the figures. In fact I dare say most people on Nairaland have never looked at the figures.

No disrespect intended but I suggest you spend some time looking at the figures and you won’t be asking me what block votes are and how significant in the North. As an example, Atiku in 2019 did not get 25% in 7 key Northern states, he got less that 27% in 9 Northern states. When you see a party getting 95% in a northern state you know It is fool hardy to think Atiku is popular there or that Peter Obi has any chance of getting 25% constitutional requirement in that state. If you look at the figures you will realize that most states are marginal states with a margin of victory around 10%. A block vote victory in 1 key Northern state can erase the victory of an opposition party in 5 or 6 marginal states.

I can go on and on but you will get a better picture if you actually peruse the data yourself and then you will realize 99% of comments on Nairaland are ignorant comments. When you look at the figures you will realize 3 things

1 Atiku is not that popular in the North
2. You understand why APC NEED to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket
3. You will understand that not only can Peter Obi not win, but he has likely damaged Atiku
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2022
ppogba:

Your list of cowards is not complete.

You did not mention the idiot that collected APC form for N100m but chickened out when told to resign.

You did not mention the buffon that collected APC form for N100m but failed to appear at the convention ground for primaries.
Lolsss...thanks for that... grin
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Pastorsmile: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2022
I think it would be nice if this gentleman begins from ether a senator orcstate Governor
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by casualobserver: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2022
omoredia:
To explain u don't except that I am educated. If not then there will be no hope for the uneducated.

If you don’t even know the difference between accept and except, maybe you aren’t as educated as you think?

A block vote is a large group of voters that will vote for you and nobody else. So if you are guaranteed to get 1m block votes from 1 state, you can afford to lose even 9 states with 1 million voters by 100k votes in each state and you will still win.

Why block votes are important: in 2019, APC get 90% of the 900k votes in Borno but Adamawa, Benue, Taraba and plateau together have almost 3.5million votes but although Atiku won all those 4 states his margin of victory was narrow such that Apc victory in just 1 state with just 900k total votes Borno, wiped out Atiku’s gain in 4 states with 3.5million votes. Even though a state like Plateau has more voters than Borno.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Reference(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Basicend:

Look, a Tinubu and Atiku will go to the core roots and corners of cities, towns and villages and give the raw cash.

Since there is deep darkness and hunger. . Those ones will easily sell out. Even the deligates and election officers will be swept by these forces.

And consequently when the bad candidature they sire delivers disastrous governance they will be at the sharper end of the stick.
So let the cycle of despondency continue.
You can either learn in school or in the laboratory of hard knocks.
Choose your poison.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by omoredia: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
You don't need block votes to win the presidency. U need to have the 2/3 majority spread. That's why Buhari failed severally despite ur unfounded block votes assertion, but only won until Tinubu helped him get south west votes.

casualobserver:

If you don’t even know the difference between accept and except, maybe you aren’t as educated as you think?

A block vote is a large group of voters that will vote for you and nobody else.

Why block votes are important: APC get 90% of the 900k votes in Borno but Adamawa, Benue, Taraba and plateau together have almost 3.5million votes but although Atiku won all those 4 states his margin of victory was narrow such that Apc victory in just 1 state with just 900k total votes Borno, wiped out Atiku’s gain in 4 states with 3.5million votes. Even though a state like Plateau has more voters than Borno.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? / Akpata: UNIBEN Suspends Students’ Union Indefinitely After Clash On Campus / You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.