Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss (11940 Views)

2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda / Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From YPP, Calls For Electronic Voting / Humphrey Chukwuemeka Nsofor Shot During Primary Election In Imo. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Rexymania(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Would you have said all this if you had won the primaries? Lick your wounds and keep shut
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by IPIGMODS: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Same old same old. All Nigerians are the same including Peter Obi-tuary. The moment they lose an election or are about to lose, that's when they will start crying that democracy has been destroyed.
The only time they see democracy is if they win.
Peter Obi-tuary and this one are all the same, greedy, selfish and only out for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Duru009(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2022
This one nah Political prostitute.....

You better move to PDP to remain relevant...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2022
[
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Like ojokwu,
like the ipob refugee mentor kanu,
like Obi
Cowards undecided
Modified,
Like Emeka the education minista
Like ken Nnammani
Like Ngige
Like kalu
List goes on and on grin
If you have any point, state it's and don't be silly.
The tribal thing should have been stale to you by now.
Nobody is any tribal war with you. You are alone
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by casualobserver: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
omoredia:
You don't need block votes to win the presidency. U need to have the 2/3 majority spread. That's why Buhari failed severally despite ur unfounded block votes assertion, but only won until Tinubu helped him get south west votes.

You are clearly not just poorly educated, at this point i'm beginning to think you are also daft. Where did I say you dont need geographical spread? Where did I say ALL you need is block votes? What in anything I wrote would lkead you to the conclusion that All you need are block votes. Can you see how daft you are?

It's like telling you i saw someone on the express heading towards Shagamu and you telling me that I said his destination is Shagamu. Did I tell you his final destination is Shagamu? Someone heading to Shagamu could be going to ibadan, ilorin, oyo, Ondo, OSogbo, Ife etc......Many of you people have a problem with English.

With your level of English you clearly cannot function in a high level environment.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Far as I'm concerned, Kingsley Moghalu is politically useless in today's Nigerian democratic terrain. A politician who abandons a party the moment he loses a small battle in it, lacks integrity and in extension, relevance. He should sit one place and let us focus on better ways to wrestle Nigeria from ancestral thieves.

Even Omoyele Sowore has way more political value than he does.

The man even bothered to release a statement and penned his signature to it as if we are supposed to care. Mtscheew! Butterfly be thinking himself a bird.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Verance: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
The shades throwing cuts across all boards. This explains why names such as "OBITUARY", "Atiku" and "Tinubu" is flying all around the social media space. It seems almost impossible for Nigerians to focus on promoting their preferred candidate without throwing derogatory tantrums at those of other parties.

PlayerMeji:
ok
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
shuttox:
Come to Labour Party

Elections never start, dis one don lose o. No direction!!!
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by omoredia: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
I expect that u will decend into the doldrum of insults and condescending vertuperations when presented with the facts. Remember u don't pass a point across that way, neither will u get to the top by insulting people.

Have a nice day! If we cant discuss then we shouldn't fight.

casualobserver:

You are clearly not just poorly educated, at this point i'm beginning to think you are also daft. Where did I say you dont need geographical spread? Where did I say ALL you need is block votes? What in anything I wrote would lkead you to the conclusion that All you need are block votes. Can you see how daft you are?

It's like telling you i saw someone on the express heading towards Shagamu and you telling me that I said his destination is Shagamu. Did I tell you his final destination is Shagamu? Someone heading to Shagamu could be going to ibadan, ilorin, oyo, Ondo, OSogbo, Ife etc......Many of you people have a problem with English.

With your level of English you clearly cannot function in a high level environment.

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by casualobserver: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
omoredia:
I expect that u will decend into the doldrum of insults and condescending vertuperations when presented with the facts. Remember u don't pass a point across that way, neither will u get to the top by insulting people.

Have a nice day! If we cant discuss then we shouldn't fight.

how long did you spend combing the dictionary looking for a word? Which facts? You never answered my question, where did I say Block votes are all you need? its not my fault your English and the meaning of what is being said is poor or you lack the ability to think in a logical manner...In a way its not your fault too, I guess you are clearly a product of a failed education system.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by omoredia: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
So we can agree that the country is a mess block votes or cement votes.

casualobserver:

how long did you spend combing the dictionary looking for a word? Which facts? You never answered my question, where did I say Block votes are all you need? its not my fault your English and the meaning of what is being said is poor or you lack the ability to think in a logical manner...In a way its not your fault too, I guess you are clearly a product of a failed education system.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by ufotunang: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Join labour and support Peter Obi to win the presidential election.... Peter obi will appoint you a minister in his cabinet...at least you have not losed anything...every disappointment is a blessing
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by frog12: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
if you no get money, people go forget you. you can go independent. hope he doesn't remain broke
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss by Chuksaluta(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Selfish people, all those while you were the flag bearer it was all good. Now that it doesn't favour you, you can't support the winner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead / CBN Special Investigator Rejects Lemo’s Request To Reschedule Meeting / Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.