Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate (30131 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Tareq1105: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Good luck to APC.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by mastermaestro(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is truly a diligent politician notwithstanding his shortcomings.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by desolvay: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Is Gaduje now BAT body guard, this looks like two unfriendly friends

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by sojisenai(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
It is well...it might not happen in our generation, but Nigeria will be rid of old thieves one day.

For the best caregiver service in Lagos..

Check my signature.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ganduje is not tired of collecting Tinubu ill gotten money

Looking at ganduje face, I see someone that will betray Tinubu before the 2023 general election

They did it to Late chief MKO abiola, they could repeat it to Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Na like this you guys dey permutate till he won APC primaries.
Stop promoting hatred on Tinubu , promote ya likeness for Obi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by emmyt2: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2022
This man Tinubu is a grass root politician
Please PETER SHOULD LEARN FROM HIM OOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Beverlyjean(f): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Comrade, I thought we discussed the other day about how to give peace a chance.

Tinubu actually have given " piss" a chance...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by streetsoldier1(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Looking at ganduje face, I see someone that will betray Tinubu before the 2023 general election

That Ganduje is ur next vp
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by kollinz1234(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Is that not another pee I am seeing on his body

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by AleAirHub(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2022
This Man keep doing his homework...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by streetsoldier1(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Na pee be that for second picture?

Flesh and blood didnt reveal that to you

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by lampvoice: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
This guy is literally campaigning for the North, doesn't realize it yet cause APC is not something he would want to keep when they are done checkmating him

How true is this virus thing though

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by streetsoldier1(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
chatinent:
Tinubu! Hian!

That pampers must be fake

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by gbolswag(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
why is ganduje following Tinubu all around...who is the current governor of kano

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Interesting2023: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/ABATMediaCentre/status/1536593796384931840
Water must sha drop on Baba's body�...na front the water dey this tym, e fit be the shaky shaky hand pour water for Baba's clothe.
#2023 take it or leave it.... it's our choice

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Nonexisting: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Tinubu actually have given " piss" a chance...
Ooh I didn't know that. May the piss of Tinubu be with you then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Mikolo70(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Eleribu.. Are you not tired..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by adekolaelect(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

wailing and bad Belle fellow never recover from shocks Tinubu success as candidate give to them.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Xbobtage: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
gbolswag:
why is ganduje following Tinubu all around...who is the current governor of kano

maybe has something to do with the VP slot?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by BigYash: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
If not for health... tinubu will have been the Best...but then...I remember Franklin Roosevelt
Nigeria needs to be woke....it's the ideas in the president's head that matters.... His work is to assemble capable and competent people in place
Same way he joined in bringing in competent Buhari,right? When una go start get sense sef?
That man doesn't have the interest of a better Nigeria in his heart.. Its written all over him..
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by kingyakos: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Is Gandollar no longer the governor of Kano abi kwankwaso don pursue am commot for kano
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by ledaman: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2022
dadavivo:
Hope he is wearing a bigger pampers,

before he go drop shiit for person leg
Text 121 for another joke!
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2022
And somebody said Asiwaju is not healthy. Heaven know I can move around like that.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by anonymuz(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Na pee be that for second picture?
that's what I wanted to asked or maybe when he wated to drink water he shaky hand made the water to pour on him. Our sick old president to be...I laugh in zulu grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by BigYash: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
kingyakos:
Is Gandollar no longer the governor of Kano abi kwankwaso don pursue am commot for kano
Na spy wen them send follow this old man.. The one they did to Wike,in pdshit primary na small one.. United north will never trade their unity for any outsider.. The game is still on..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Cajal(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
ojun50:
Abeg who be the current governor of kano state.
Obi Pandora
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by kingyakos: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2022
If this is a photo shop please the doing this should stop it, it doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Wow
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
Tinubu is trying o.

Not many 70 year olds can do and travel as much as he has done in the past 3 months.

Atiku is clearly managing his movements. He rarely goes anywhere. Anyway, at his age you can't blame him.

Pretending to play football under the shadow of darkness, is not going to deceive anyone.

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose / Shehu Sani Cries Out Over The 'Evil Plans' Of APC Kaduna Members Against Him / Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.