Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah (8803 Views)

Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu / Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo / We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Ebubu3: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Na Abakaliki man. What do you expect?

His Excellency David Umar, Ekpa, Chinedu Ogbah e.t.c.

They obviously have no idea it is the sort of behaviour that makes them stick out unnecessarily like a sore thumb.

Everyone knows Tinubu was responsible for that attack on Igbos collecting their PVCs

You have said they are not Igbo, and they have accepted they are not.

Abakaliki will soon be a tribe and indexed in National Archives just like Ikwerre.

Ndiigbo reducing with 4 states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tomorrow y'all will wonder why other Eastern states treat Ebonyi like outcasts.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Ebubu3: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Tomorrow y'all will wonder why other Eastern states treat Ebonyi like outcasts.

fúck off.

treat them like outcasts the more sef

they kukuma no wan align with una again seff

wetting dem don gain from aligning with una ? zilch other than osu outcalls

wettin dem don gain from aligning with the rest of Nigeria ? more money and political recognition.

who gains ? Ebonyi state. to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by NoQualmz: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
Ebonyi politicians are shameless, tufiakwa.
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by NoQualmz: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

fúck off.

wettin dem don gain from aligning with the rest of Nigeria ? more money and political recognition.

Ebonyi pple are terrorists after the fulanis.

A clear example is ur brother,Simon Ekpa the iberibe of Finland
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Angelfrost(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

fúck off.

Methinks you are barking up the wrong tree sir!

I have no stake in the matter! Not even an Easterner!

Merely stating a clear observation... It is also worth studying why Ebonyi always chooses to be at variance with their fellow regional states! Curious to know the genesis of this weirdness.

It's all academic curiosity to me, so direct your frustrations elsewhere please!
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by izac82: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
Igbo politicians are shameless, tufiakwa.
This is democracy. I will vote for Peter Obi, but I cannot stop any Igboman that chooses to vote for Tinubu, and that cannot mean he is shameless. Let's learn to be tolerant for once.
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by NoQualmz: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

Abakaliki will soon be a tribe and indexed in National Archives just like Ikwerre.

Y’all should Fvck off with una Abakeleke selves. We resent u lot..ur pple behave like animals cheesy

Fvck d hell off
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by christistruth01: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
citygarden:
I don't know why mejority of Igbo play politics of bitterness, and after election they will claiming they are marginalized.

That is the heritage of the OSU Caste System , Opponents are seen as unhuman while they consider themselves to be Superior beings
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by educarimo: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
cuz you are opportune to be there that's why you are now his spokesman. remember that Bubu is your now president and your then president tinutinu may not give the grace any more. onye aaaaaaaaaaaala
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by chrisblack1234: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
But he was responsible for lekki killing.. Liars
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by maestroferddi: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
Igbo politicians are shameless, tufiakwa.
You are more hopeless for NOT thinking deeply...

Why must you equate the views of every nonentity to represent the position of Igbos?
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Ebubu3: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Merely stating a clear observation... It is also worth studying why Ebonyi always chooses to be at variance with their fellow regional states! Curious to know the genesis of this weirdness.

It's all academic curiosity to me, so direct your frustrations elsewhere please!

it's a decades long bad blood.

The entire Ebonyi found itself under the Eastern government. The Central Igbo states chose to use Ebonyi land as farmlands alone.

The Ebonyi state share boundaries with Benue so their soil are fertile as theirs. They produced yams, popular Abakaliki rice and what have you.

These were used to feed the populated Igbo central cities and elites without recourse to develop where it comes from.

I remember my father telling me most of the schools around us then were owned by missionaries and rarely established by the Eastern regional government.

No roads, no schools, no hospitals, no scholarships, no infrastructure. Our land was just a massive farmland only good enough for hard labor farming.

The only road that was in Ebonyi, was a road which passed through Abakaliki and from Enugu to Ogoja/Calabar. Yet it was undone, messy, dusty; which led to Dust of the Nation tag.

People died in thousands due to lack of accessible primary health care.

Yet they had temerity to call us uncivlized forgetting they didn't civilize us through education, despite eating from our soil. They called us backward but refused to give us schools to eradicate backwardness. Cholera was a lifestyle. It continued so until 1996 when Abacha joined Ebonyi among list of states to be created.

We started re-writing our own history and working hard to carve out a better future for ourselves in Nigeri.

You want us to go back to Biafra where we will be re-marginalized ?

Hell no! Ekpa is speaking for himself and making money. The good and honest Ebonyians have a better shot at developing with rest of Nigeria at our current pace of development, than joining Biafra and being subsumed as it used to be in the dark days.

Till today, the Fulani of the East tag has not dropped. That is how they will keep on alienating us, to the glory of our State.

3 Likes

Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
citygarden:
I don't know why mejority of Igbo play politics of bitterness, and after election they will claiming they are marginalized.
Is that why Yoruba thugs should start attacking them just because they want to register for their PVCs?
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:
Tinubu get your time...Tinubu isn't even aware of igbo project called peter obi.

How does he know tinubu isn't responsible from his ebonyi house or office? He shud better face his front
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

The entire Ebonyi found itself under the Eastern government. The Central Igbo states chose to use Ebonyi land as farmlands alone.

The Ebonyi state share boundaries with Benue so their soil are fertile as theirs. They produced yams, popular Abakaliki rice and what have you.

These were used to feed the populated Igbo central cities and elites without recourse to develop where it comes from.

I remember my father telling me most of the schools around us then were owned by missionaries and rarely established by the Eastern regional government.

No roads, no schools, no hospitals, no scholarships, no infrastructure. Our land was just a massive farmland only good enough for hard labor farming.

The only road that was in Ebonyi, was a road which passed through Abakaliki and from Enugu to Ogoja/Calabar. Yet it was undone, messy, dusty; which led to Dust of the Nation tag.

Yet they had temerity to call us uncivlized forgetting they didn't civilize us through education, despite eating from our soil. They called us backward but refused to give us schools to eradicate backwardness. Cholera was a lifestyle. It continued so until 1996 when Abacha joined Ebonyi among list of states to be created.

We started re-writing our own history and working hard to carve out a better future for ourselves in Nigeri.

Hell no! Ekpa is speaking for himself and making money. The good and honest Ebonyians have a better shot at developing with rest of Nigeria at our current pace of development, than joining Biafra and being subsumed as it used to be in the dark days.

Till today, the Fulani of the East tag has not dropped. That is how they will keep on alienating us, to the glory of our State.
Lol good try Ebonyi has always voted alongside the direction of their fellow Igbo states in all the elections that has held there since it's creation.

The APC as a party has never even won election in the state.

Come 2023 the labour party will sweep the polls in the state as in the other Igbo states

1 Like

Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

Wow! This is an eye opener!

Such a sad and pathetic thing from those who claim to be fighting for liberation. The hypocrisy of it all.

Thank you for the wonderful clarification. It is well!
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by SOFTSKILL: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
jom28gy:
if there is anything called Tinubu in the race,we don't know, because Obi, has perterrized everywhere

Lies of Obi! You have been blackmailing him for close to 7 years now! You hardly breath without thinking of the Jagaban
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by maestroferddi: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

You are becoming a disgrace here...

Akanu Ibiam was the Governor General of Old Eastern Region....He achieved his position under NCNC as led by Azikiwe.

Pius Anyim was both a Senate President and an SSG all in the wake of massive Igbo support.

What has wrong that some misguided elements championed by a confused Umahi now chose to work against Igbo collective intetests!?

You spite your brothers to make our haters happy?

If you have four brothers and all you do is to antagonize your brothers to make the enemies of your family happy, what should we brand you in Igbo culture and tradition?
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Blakpot: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:
Tinubu get your time...Tinubu isn't even aware of igbo project called peter obi.

I know u hate to admit it but it doesn't change the fact that young people all over Nigeria supports Obi.
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by SOFTSKILL: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Blakpot:

I know u hate to admit it but it doesn't change the fact that young people all over Nigeria supports Obi.

Ensars political youths
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by OfoIgbo: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

The actions of the current governor David Umar, suggests they don't wanna be Igbo.

No one is begging them to be Igbo.
I am an Anambra man, and proud of my Igboness.
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by alibiz: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
When has this one become Tinubu media aid.
Most eastern politicians are busybody (ies)
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by maestroferddi: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Such a sad and pathetic thing from those who claim to be fighting for liberation. The hypocrisy of it all.

Don't be misled by the trash he was writing there...

Old Afikpo in Ebonyi State enjoyed political patronage in Old Eastern Region that some powerful senatorial districts in the whole of Igboland never dreamt of...

He has a problem of inferiority complex else why would he feel intimidated among other Igbos?

Ebonyi is not the only farming district in Igboland.

We have the Ohaji-Egbema- Oguta farming belt in Imo State and the Igbariam and Aguleri farming areas in Anambra State...

You don't see people from there whining about being left behind.

Some Ebonyi people are their own worst enemy..
Imagine the madness their governor is displaying.

This same man was chosen among his governor colleagues as the Chairman of South East Governors Forum...

What did he achieve besides selling out his brothers and working against collective Igbo interest.

He was practically boot-licking Buhari thinking that he would be given APC ...
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by maestroferddi: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

lol ...
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Ebubu3: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are becoming a disgrace here...

Akanu Ibiam was the Governor General of Old Eastern Region....He achieved his position under NCNC as led by Azikiwe.

Pius Anyim was both a Senate President and an SSG all in the wake of massive Igbo support.

What has wrong that some misguided elements championed by a confused Umahi now chose to work against Igbo collective intetests!?

You spite your brother to make our haters happy?

If you have four brothers and all you do is to antagonize your brothers to make the enemies of your family happy, what should we brand in Igbo culture and tradition?

tell your brothers to stop calling Abakaliki man and Ndi Ebonyi by extension, OSU let us start from there.

Note this social and cultural (not political), cancelling of the Ebonyi people long preceded Dave Umahi so don't report that it is due to antics of Dave Umahi.

Tell your people to stop ridiculing Ebonyi/Abakaliki man with outcaste and Fulani tags and we will start our reconciliation from there.
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Paullo19: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sometimes we betray ourselves in this country..not only Igbos did he attacked, he attacked our brothers, our friends, loved ones in lekki tollgate...that singular act of his will always make me dislike him with all passion..
I don't need anyone to come tell me if I have fact or proof..
I would rather vote for Atiku than vote him..
Do you know Atiku on his side can't travel to US?
Am sick of all this useless politicians.. APC and PDP are dead political parties to me right from time.. set of criminals,blood thirst people..

This is my first time of wanting to vote and I think I will be rather obedient than be articulated into voting Tinubu...
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by derecho(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
The guy's pix just reminded me of Willie-Willie
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
OfoIgbo:

The actions of the current governor David Umar, suggests they don't wanna be Igbo.

No one is begging them to be Igbo.
I am an Anambra man, and proud of my Igboness.
Umahi does not represent Ebonyi state biko
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by Ebubu3: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

they socially and culturally call us Osu, which means outcast.

It is a very ridiculing and demeaning thing to say.

The Ebonyi man now decided to weaponize the outcast, Osu tag proudly and alienate from the rest of the Igbo politically.

The hate and propaganda you give.
Re: PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

tell your brothers to stop calling Abakaliki man and Ndi Ebonyi by extension, OSU let us start from there.

Note this social and cultural (not political), cancelling of the Ebonyi people long preceded Dave Umahi so don't report that it is due to antics of Dave Umahi.

Tell your people to stop ridiculing Ebonyi/Abakaliki man with outcaste and Fulani tags and we will start our reconciliation from there.
Yoruba man go and rest.Go and deal with your ijebus and other Yoruba sub-clans in the west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshodi Bus Station Vs Anambra International Airport Terminal Building -photo / Meet Yekini Amoda Ogunlewe A.K.A Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Photos / Dollar Price Crashes Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.