Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (44135 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Thomasankara(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
inforesource:
Any state where there is poverty, insecurity, joblessness, ASUU strike, hunger, bitterness, inequality, unfairness, erratic power supply due to mishandling of the common wealth of our nation by PDP and APC. These are the states that will vote for him.

UPDATED:
CHECK MY TRACK RECORDS ON MY POSITIONS ON POLITICS FROM 2014 TO DATE. [i]I don't make decisions base on sentiments

Opinion-why I Won't Vote APC, Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/2062643/opinion-why-wont-vote-apc-buhari#29219195

The ONLY "One" Reason Why Buhari Is Failing; Why I Never Voted For Him
https://www.nairaland.com/3594870/only-one-reason-why-buhari

APC Warri Rally: Nigerians Behold Your President
https://www.nairaland.com/4966925/apc-warri-rally-nigerians-behold
men who switch monikers are not to be trusted
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by emonkey(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Monkey, who are you voting for?

I will certainly not be voting for A lazy dreamer baboon.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by tibatobi: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
All the states where the masses are hungry because of APC and PDP.
which u know can never happen even in obi widest dream...is only Abiola that achieve that in 1993 yet dey didn't allow him rule.... So u people should eat humble pie and stop disturbing online peace with this obi this obi that.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by khadaffi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Legendforte:
All southeast states, 5 out of 6 southsouth states, 3 of southwest 6(ekiti and ondo), two of NE, 3 of northcentral(benue,kogi,kwara) and NW indeterminate for now.

Can you mention the south south state that you think he would loose? Your analysis is skewed.
Obi is winning the entire South East and South south states. Most of the south west will also move to his favour same with some of the north central. The problem now is that the opposition are not sleeping. They are currently devising a rigging strategy that we might have not seen or heard of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.