Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (44136 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

So obi is a tribal candidate but tinubu supporters are not making him tribal candidate ?

Igbochief been a while .. cool

Obi when in Pdp use to be a National figure .. he decamped .. igbos now took it personal.. and religiously as a messiah everyone need..
Making it an Igbo thing ..

This reason is why Awolowo Abiola Tinubu never became presidents .. same reason why the government kept Buhari out of power till he became a necessary evil

Nigerians need a national president not a tribal or regional human..

Must have over 25% in all states ...
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

It sounds all you pushing is Igbo president... we noticed that already.. Obi can continue to pretend like is for all... while he is mainly for the east.

last last. . nah everybody go learn so fast.
Is this the approach you guys agreed on in your meeting ? Lol promote your candidacy allow obi supporters push there's .. stop brining tribalism

Obi DG is a Yoruba man ...name one Igbo man in tinubu team ?

5 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Igbochief been a while .. cool

Obi when in Pdp use to be a National figure .. he decamped .. igbos now took it personal.. and religiously as a messiah everyone need..
Making it an Igbo thing ..

This reason is why Awolowo Abiola Tinubu never became presidents .. same reason why the government kept Buhari out of power till he became a necessary evil

Nigerians need a national president not a tribal or regional human..

Must have over 25% in all states ...

Only in your delusional mind do you see obi as an Igbo Candidate ..replace him or kalu ,rochas , hope , abia governor , Enugu governor see if Igbos would support him

Obi is the project of the youths , Nigerian youths across board even you know that but must play dirty politics

Sale atiku agenda to us oga

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Risentouch(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Now I can confirm you are a real hater?

Can you prove that Obi is is a tribal politician?
I used to take you serious as a reasonable person on this platform until I realized recently that you are just an online political puppet/thug.
Before it was all about mocking Tinubu, now you have switched to Obi but yet to point out any valid thing you hold against him. Everyday you keep spamming every thread about obi on how he will loose. Since your conviction is right why don't you rest and focus on marketing your oga Atiku or is this the job they assigned to you?
Bookmark or screenshot this.

PDP won't win any state in 2023

Frigga13:
They will all jump the thread .. but mods please push this page to front page ..

It may awaken Obi’s camapiagners in need to wake from a deep slumber

Keep telling them .. Obi need to make inroads in the North .. and they keep decievimg themselves with Nigerian youths .. ask them who are Nigerians youth .. they same youth thy insult all day online like Tinubu bingos .. and believe they will get votes

Obi cant win any state in Nigeria

Pdp will win Anambra state at federal .. that’s the 2023 reality on ground ..

No south south state is going to Obi.. not even say he’s coming second

Southwest is totally locked down between Tinubu and Atiku

The North is totally out .. maybe for the igbos in the North.. which I know majority will still go Pdp ..

They know Obi is going nowhere .. and 2027 might still elude him .. if he’s people keep attacking and turning him into a tribal politician

4 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by DeleTaller: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

Is this the approach you guys agreed on in your meeting ? Lol promote your candidacy allow obi supporters push there's .. stop brining tribalism

Obi DG is a Yoruba man ...name one Igbo man in tinubu team ?

Even Obi himself will tell you that when it comes to inclusion..Tinubu has it better.

meanwhile, I hear sey ur Obi dey close do meeting with Kwankwaso yesterday.. dem never do finish? abi which kind close door meeting be that since yesterday ?
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

Even Obi himself will tell you that when it comes to inclusion..Tinubu has it better.

meanwhile, I hear sey ur Obi dey close do meeting with Kwankwaso yesterday.. dem never do finish? abi which kind close door meeting be that since yesterday ?
Lmao tinubu that refused to campaign in Igbo land

Labor have no structure focus on PDP na

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by DeleTaller: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

Lmao tinubu that refused to campaign in Igbo land

Labor have no structure focus on PDP na

u be olodo... is not yet time for campaign... Consultations you meant right? How many delegates do you think will vote tinubu during primary?

Once the proper campaign begins... Tinubu will come to your village.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

u be olodo... is not yet time for campaign... Consultations you meant right? How many delegates do you think will vote tinubu during primary?

Once the proper campaign begins... Tinubu will come to your village.
Peter obi is already in your streets , neighborhood, in your WhatsApp , Facebook ,Twitter Instagram ..I'm sure that's why you people are restless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by DevilsEqual(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:
Normally you need 15 million to win the presidency in Nigeria ...but I dare say 10 to 12 million should be enough to win this time around

Igbo voters would shock people this 2023 sha ...

The only issue obi would have is 25% from 24 states that's the key issue I see

is it about an igbo becoming the president or about the betterment of the whole country?
igbos keep getting me confused about the tribal thing...na better president i want, no be tribal matter

4 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
DevilsEqual:

is it about an igbo becoming the president or about the betterment of the whole country?
igbos keep getting me confused about the tribal thing...na better president i want, no be tribal matter
What's confusing about this , Igbos would support obi yes but is it because he is from Igbo ? Replace him with other Igbo politicians and see

His biggest votes should come from south east and that's not difficult to understand why

2 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by IsellSmartTvs: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
USB
United
State of
Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by kingamaa(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Twitter and Facebook states

9 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Akerele44(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Peter obi would have a 40% in

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in
Abuja, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Pleateau, Ekiti, Sokoto, Benue,

He would score 98% in
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

Obi is the 16th President of Nigeria..
U better wake up from ur online Twitter dream grin

7 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by bams2999(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kano and Lagos
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by jericco1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sadly the powers that be will suppress his support
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Khaysee: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
We have 16 contestants na 3 names we dey hear why?
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Help2020: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
He won't win any SW State.

May be Kano, Katsina, Edo, Kwara, Rivers etc.

That South west you mentioned show that you don't know much about South west.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by cooooooks(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
It depends on who Atiku & Tinubu choose as VPs.

Obi will win Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Cross River & Akwa Ibom, regardless of the VP picks.

Obi will be competitive in Rivers, Kaduna, Delta, Edo, Oyo.

With Kwankwaso, it's a big guess as to who will win Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Niger, etc.

LesbianBoy:
It seems MOST people shouting Peter obi online are just doing so for the fun of it. I love Peter obi and in a sane country he should win, but I don't think his presidential ambition is realistic.

Now to those that may disagree, it's fine.

Now let's imagine that Peter obi win, which states do you think he would win that would make him be announced as the next president?

Please this is an honest question and not to discourage anybody, I just want to see what would be written here.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
It depends where his trust in lies.

Who trust him?

Who sees the action in him?

Do you trust him as the next leader of this country?

If yes, why and what do you see in Him?

Let's talk from rational perspective
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by iLiquidator: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

I thought you were serious until I saw Jigawa on the list. He can't win even 5% there. Jigawa Swings with who ever is the governor and their governor is for Jagaban. Also Kwankwaso and Atiku will stake a claim to some of the votes.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by derecho(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
You dey mind am...shouting Obi for fun...
Maybe he thinks this is Big brother Naija on Nairaland
zionmde:

Vote ur conscience
At least u will be glad you stood your ground on supporting the right choice
Aside that vote ur candidate and leave those of us who will stand by our conscience and conviction
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by AmazingELixir: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
lipsrsealed

Stop deceiving yourselves Peter Obi will come a distant 3rd in the general elections

4 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Originality007: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
i cant really say,

but am voting Peter Obi come 2023. mind u am a yoruba man.

6 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by saintrow1: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
He won't win any SW State.

May be Kano, Katsina, Edo, Kwara, Rivers etc.

Not just SW, he won't win the whole of yorubaland.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by PAWG(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Lol. PDP or APC will win the election next year. Nigeria isn’t matured yet.

These parties and their huge wealth and influence won’t make it easy.

We pray for life, 2023 isn’t too far-away

3 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by yetunsbay(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Dreaming in afternoon
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Freerhyme1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
From the North he need to win KANO, SOKOTO, ADAMAWA, BENUE, GOME, PLATEAU. from the South he needs to win ANAMBRA, ENUGU, LAGOS, RIVERS, EDO, IMO then he'll be declared winner
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by JayPeeOham: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
It seems MOST people shouting Peter obi online are just doing so for the fun of it. I love Peter obi and in a sane country he should win, but I don't think his presidential ambition is realistic.

Now to those that may disagree, it's fine.

Now let's imagine that Peter obi win, which states do you think he would win that would make him be announced as the next president?

Please this is an honest question and not to discourage anybody, I just want to see what would be written here.

You are still clamoring for the same online validation you're kicking against...

What do you wish to achieve by this your question if I may ask Mtchheeeewww

Lazy Nigerian yoot!!

2 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Antoeni(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
I Won't Mention the South East But they Stand For Nothing , Hopefully maybe From South South States

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Oluwalifted: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Babastrong(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Ddeliverer007 post=113787956]Peter obi would have a 40% in

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Obi is the 16th President of Nigeria..[ Do you mean 16th president of ZOO(BIAFLA)]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.