Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (44130 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Peter obi would have a 40% in

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in
Abuja, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Pleateau, Ekiti, Sokoto, Benue,

He would score 98% in well-done obicubana
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

Obi is the 16th President of Nigeria..
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by yusufmurry: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
He won't win any SW State.

May be Kano, Katsina, Edo, Kwara, Rivers etc.

He will also not win in Imo and Ebonyi states but they will vote him
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by yusufmurry: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=JAMO4REAL1 post=113795238][/quote]

Obi isn't even getting 20% from Lagos.

Thugs will disrupt the state for him
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:
Aside Agulu in Anambra and Obiagwu where his IPoB members reside ,the Pandora thief has no electoral value elsewhere

This obtuse fellow is one of them.
Agents of embittered godfather types Obi wouldn't let loot the 75 billion he left behind.
His Pandora papers are NOTHING! Just over-hyped by them. Tinubu and virtually everybody is in Pandora.
They grabbing for straws, because they have nothing else, because Obi is HONEST.
If you want to see what is true and unadulterated criminality go educate yourself about Tinubu and Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by sokera: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

wake up and stop dreaming …
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi cubana
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by tamdun: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Which Local government areas in Kwara?
Help me ask the kid o, they don't even know any obi in kwara
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by IgOga(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
It will be good if he can win some states but at the moment he will not win any. If he gets a strong VP he may give PDP and APC a good run for their money but still very unlikely that he will have the reach necessary to win any state.

If by some miracle Obi wins 2-7 states in 2023 he may well become the president in 2028 as I don't expect any good thing from PDP and APC.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by 07kjb: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Peter obi will not win any state outside South East perhaps Anambra

U talk like a kid

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by sonature1: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:
Normally you need 15 million to win the presidency in Nigeria ...but I dare say 10 to 12 million should be enough to win this time around

Igbo voters would shock people this 2023 sha ...

The only issue obi would have is 25% from 24 states that's the key issue I see

You don't need any specific number of votes to win.

Igbo votes cannot singlehandedly make anyone president.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Phillip2see: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why is this man giving you people sleepless night? I thought you people say him be a nobody. Make una allow this man rest na. Na waa oh.

3 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Eteka1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

You just displayed a high level of ignorance about Nigerian politics and how elections are won.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Teenaira: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

The masses are hungry in every state so are you saying he would win all states? shocked

Suddenly we are lucky to get a magician who will identify and solve all Nigerian problems. Nigerians will be better if this can happen. However, we all know that our politicians are all criminals but Peter being a JJC criminal may not be able to dribble Nigerians better than the older ones.

I sincerely believe Peter Obi might be able to win in 3 states, I may be wrong but that is my prediction for now.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by sammirano: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
My Yoruba brothers wont give him one vote
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by specialmati(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha..

Well I believe Obi is not contesting for zoo president, should he loss, we don't want to hear Nigeria is a zoo again.

Point out reality to Obi's supporters, they will still find a way of shifting the goal post
grin grin grin most of you are just funny nigeria at this stage is a zoo until we elect people like Peter Obi to make it look like a country again. After all monkey and snake swallows money here. So it's not like Obi is not going to contest to bring it back to become a country again.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by anonimi: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
All the states where the masses are hungry because of APC and PDP.

Masses who succumb easily to stomach infrastructure because e-warriors like you have not done enough work to convince them otherwise?
When will you wake up from your lala-land and get busy to make your dream come true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by theyblog: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
All

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Minjim: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
All Biafra states

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by lolu2019: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in
Abuja, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Pleateau, Ekiti, Sokoto, Benue

He would score 98% in

u better wake up from ur dream

2 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by ojone2022: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi would've 48% of all northern states, 95% Southeast and 78% western states if the election is online, because most people shouting Obi online won't go out on the election day to vote. Nigeria should improve on their electoral process (Going online) it will reduce alot of electoarl challenges such as ballot snatching, killing, violence & electoral malpractices etc

3 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by GuntersChain(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
angryWas this not realistic

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by IPIGMODS: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
NONE

Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Slimmy19: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
I just pray for an Obi and Kwankwaso alliance, that will be a master stroke

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by anonimi: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin most of you are just funny nigeria at this stage is a zoo until we elect people like Peter Obi to make it look like a country again. After all monkey and snake swallows money here. So it's not like Obi is not going to contest to bring it back to become a country again.

What has the president got to do with the failure of your LGA chairmen since 1999, or your state lawmaker?
Do you know

4 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Babastrong(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=113787672]It seems MOST people shouting Peter obi online are just doing so for the fun of it. I love Peter obi and in a sane country he should win, but I don't think his presidential ambition is realistic.

Now to those that may disagree, it's fine.

Now let's imagine that Peter obi win, which states do you think he would win that would make him be announced as the next president?

Please this is an honest question and not to discourage anybody, I just want to see what would be written here.[i was in a market yesterday and someone said we only have 2 presidential candidates for 2023. TINUBU And ATIKU. And a lady said what of Obi. Come see laughters. The market women were just laughing. Who are going to vote "Unknown".]
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by anonimi: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Slimmy19:
I just pray for an Obi and Kwankwaso alliance, that will be a master stroke

Master stroke of thieves?
Or what did Kwankwaso do with all the money of Kano people apart from siphoning it and looting like a loony
Starboy Kwankwaso who left Kano almajiris begging but spent billions in Niger Republic for phantom schools.

elbinmanny:
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano State has disclosed the intention of his administration to build an exclusively female bilingual college in Niger Republic.

Last year, Governor Kwankwaso spent over N1 billion on the building of the Kano-Niger Republic Bilingual College in Niamey.

Kwankwaso said the gesture was part of efforts of his administration to consolidate bilateral relationship between Nigeria and Niger Republic.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/14690-kwankwaso-to-build-another-school-in-niger-republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Angelovic96: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
inforesource:
Can't you stay focus on issue and stop jumping into attacking someone who really don't send you? This is how you guys brought BUBU here, thankfully it has been my best time in Nigeria because it opened outside doors for me. Keep shouting and attacking.

I am even happy that BUBU came to power I wasn't thinking of leaving Nigeria until he came to power and hunger change my brain
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Focusmind: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi is the best candidate in this election. However, the reality on ground does not project him to win. Honestly, I do not understand the permutations and the algorithm his supporters are using. Sentiments, emotions and outright blackmail do not guarantee electoral victory. The concept of "We Vs. Them", is not the right approach to campaigning, which sadly, his supporters are deploying. Some of his campaigners are even alienating other people who believed in his candidacy away. We need to face reality and understand how elections works. He may tick all the good qualities but elections are worn by numbers. This is why I respect BAT. He understands the system and goes all out to get his result, come what may.

Peter is just basking on the euphoria of social media attention and when reality sets in, his supporters will start shouting and insulting everybody. Peter does not have the necessary political structure to win a presidential election in the present day Nigeria. A handful of vocal online supporters do not guarantee numbers in the actual election. Alliances and friendships have to be built at the highest level of political set up.

This is NIGERIA!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by ariesbull: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi is the change of narrative
Peter Obi has come to disrupt the corruption that is destroying the Nigeria

Anyone that hate corruption, ineptitude, wastage and backwardness in Nigeria caused By old men in APC, PDP and all what not must vote Peter Obi
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Successkay12(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Jonah
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by DesChyko: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:

They know Obi is going nowhere .. and 2027 might still elude him .. if he’s people keep attacking and turning him into a tribal politician

I assumed you were being realistic. When has Nigerian politics never being about people attacking?

Follow your fave in peace please.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by specialmati(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
anonimi:

What has the president got to do with the failure of your LGA chairmen since 1999, or your state lawmaker?
Do you know
shocked shocked shocked chai Nigerians, when the head is not correct the whole body will be messed up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.