Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi (1965 Views)

SEE THIS!! Peter Don’t Try Me Oh!’ -regina Daniels Dares Peter Okoye / The Fact Is, That Maximum Men Who Get Worried / Cristiano Ronaldo Worried About Lionel Messi's Football Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
I am a staunch Waziri supported... His excellency The Waziri Adamawa Alhaji Atiku Ibrahim Abubakar will be the next president of Nigeria God willing next year

Tinubu is no a threat at all...I laugh in all the offices I go to..m Tinubu just can't make a dent in the Northern bloc votes. It is a done deal. unfortunately for him his brand in the North is just not sellable and buhari refused to show up and stand solidly behind him against his own brother which everyone must have seen coming grin

Now this Peter Obi man I didn't even see as any viable thing to worry about unti recently ... I was at the local airport in Lagos 2 days ago waiting for my flight to Kaduna and there in the lounge se done Alhaja arguing that Peter Obi should be the next president... I was like what ? shocked

I politely inquired her origins even though her thick Hausa accent already betrayed her and it turns out she is Fulani from Kano state .

She was talking passionately how Nigeria can't survive the next 4 years doing things the old way and Peter Obi is the only one who can change things ..

And I had an epiphany... This momentum of this insignificant Obi reminded me of MkO Abiola 1993 time when he came as an under dig against a powerful Fulani caliphate yet won.

U used the following days to sample opinions in Kaduna and found that Northerners actually see Obi as someone different which o find troublesome as to why Would a Fulani see Obi an Igbo as a better option to Waziri Adamawa a fellow Fulani ?

I am truly bothered off course I can't air these views in my official capacity but what is it about this bald headed Obi or Peter Obi that people seem to gravitate towards?
Re: Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi by Realist12: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2022
You seem quite delusional, Tinubu has always proven to be hardworking strategist winning against odds . Tinubu does the jobs needed not talk . No doubt Peter Obi is a moving train but Tinubu train has moved beyond and the journey didn't start now.
Re: Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Realist12:
You seem quite delusional, Tinubu has always proven to be hardworking strategist winning against odds . Tinubu does the jobs needed not talk . No doubt Peter Obi is a moving train but Tinubu train has moved beyond and the journey didn't start now.

Let me be very clear... Tinubu is inconsequential only to the youth in the southwest who are unemployed does he have significancce as he offers them unconventional employment on the roads.

Tinubu is a lightweight and Waziri doesn't even see him at all.

Nigeria isn't an NURTW motor park understand this and make you peace.

Become Atikulated before its too late
Re: Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi by Felimax(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2022
ATIKU has my vote QED!
Re: Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi by Realist12: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Let me be very clear... Tinubu is inconsequential only to the youth in the southwest who are unemployed does he have significancce as he offers them unconventional employment on the roads.

Tinubu is a lightweight and Waziri doesn't even see him at all.

Nigeria isn't an NURTW motor park understand this and make you peace.

Become Atikulated before its too late
same Atiku that came to Tinubu ACN empty handed to contest the presidential election ? Just like Peter Obi in labour party, I tell you Tinubu is an institution, a movement that has been forged with time and sweat beyond your comprehension. I guess you didn't learn from the APC primary election.
Re: Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Realist12:
same Atiku that came to Tinubu ACN empty handed to contest the presidential election ? I told you Tinubu is an institution, a movement that has been forged with time and sweat beyond your comprehension.

Hahahaha okay tell us what wa served in the meeting that day for lunch in which Atiku came begging Tinubu. Wow it must have been such a tough meeting for you witnessing such a turning point in history..

Surely this can't be the usual southwest media propaganda?

Pls tell us more.

Better Atikulate so you can start being civilized.

(1) (Reply)

Competent,reliable,affordable & Honesty Construction Company For Your Building / Araboy! / End Of Year Fraud! Segun Agbaje`s GTB In Trouble Over Total`s Missing N850m!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.