Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa (1187 Views)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Chinasa Nworu: Ipob Hit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
All these criminals do is to threaten people, kill those on ground. You will all pay for the atrocities in due time. Come to Finland if you have the ball, you have your people in Finland, send them to me the audio was posted by one of the criminals using this num+351 920 414 494

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1536609339221360642

Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Step Aside Nnamdi Kanu

Here Comes Simon Ekpa, The Ebonyi New Leader Of Igbos.

Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Biafrannuke: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Attention seeker
very soon you'll expire like others
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Frigga13: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2022
grin

Ekpa on retreat

I smell fear and abandoned
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Reality3080: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Fulani don suffer for this people hand
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Biafrannuke:
Attention seeker
very soon you'll expire like others
efulefu

Ekpa
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Orubebe01: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Ekpa is an Odentic goat
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Ekpa is an Odentic goat
Ewu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Orubebe01: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Ewu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Commander in chief of unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Orubebe01:

Commander in chief of unknown gunmen
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Mynd44 lalasticlala how long will you allow this troll to be using insulting words on Nairalanders?
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by helinues: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Mynd44 lalasticlala how long will you allow this troll to be using insulting words on Nairalanders?

Look inside the mirror and re read your comments again. You just described yourself.

The trolling is all glaring in your comments history
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Efulefu Osu

[b]Mazi Simon Ekpa
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
insulting Nairalanders with impunity
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Look inside the mirror and re read your comments again. You just described yourself.

The trolling is all glaring in your comments history
leave me alone dearie
Stop stalking me angry
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by helinues: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
leave me alone dearie
Stop stalking me angry

Except if stalking don get new meaning. Go and throw your dictionary inside lagoon and get the original one

How many times have you mentioned me today? Is it only me you have given such irrelevant mentioning. Who is a troller between you and us?

You registered this moniker just 2 days ago but already following 80+ members

Again, look inside the mirror, this time patiently
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mynd44

What are you waiting for ban that troll naa and close this thread...

We can't allow such people here at this time while we have a mandate to deliver...
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by noleflendum: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
you never see something
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
insult is part of our modus operandi in Alaigbo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Orubebe01: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Onye anwuru
Re: Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Orubebe01:

Onye anwuru
onye iberibe

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency : Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere, He Will Fail - Rev. Father Mbaka / Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi / These Are The States Peter Obi Will Surely Lose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.