Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife (3162 Views)

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Deltawarri(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2022
From housemaid to house wife" woman writes as she shares adorable video on Online.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_W6C4K0uE

When asked by a commenter if she is now with her madam's husband, she responded: "Na him o."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CexvgxGtAIt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by DWJOBScom(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Update it on LinkedIn

Thank you

9 Likes

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by BloomingDale(f): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2022
What is there to rejoice about? Nigerian women and low esteem like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by cocolacec(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Fake just for the glam.she was never a housemaid.

6 Likes

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by olisaEze(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Shuo! It’s like I going to be needing new accommodations very soon. Before somebori’s pikin will be dancing & quoting this kind of yeye post for me. My hands are clean BTW, just that my landlord’s daughter, Suriat, said her tummy is paining her this morning. And I know that girl, she can lie well well. undecided
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Islandlady(f): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Imagine someone's achievements undecided

Well different stroke for different folks!
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Moferere: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Don't disparage it. It is an achievement in her own way.
I remember how happy I was when I bought my first tokunbo car too grin

5 Likes

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by duro4chang(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Rejoicing because of Konji. Sluth
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by richiemcgold: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2022
congratulations on your promotion

another maid will soon give you your own relegation

6 Likes

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by onyekaokechukwu: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2022
DWJOBScom:
Update it on LinkedIn

Thank you

grin

This guy

grin
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by virginprincess(f): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congrats to her, but hope she didn't steal someone's husband o.
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Gift96: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations on your new promotion
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Lordbinsmar: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
E be things ooo embarassed
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Richy4(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
I believe logically in her mind, she will never have a maid in the house anytime soon because... she knows why cheesy...

It will be 'house boys' all the way till he clocks 80.. grin

2 Likes

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Cossybob(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Damn nigga
Someone is about to get relegated soon, keep up with the publicity
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by JovialJune(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Richy4:
I believe logically in her mind, she will never have a maid in the house anytime soon because... she knows why cheesy...

It will be 'house boys' all the way till he clocks 80.. grin

And I pray the house boys will make her oga gay, so that she will be sharing diick with different contaminated anus angry

It cannot be happy ever after for a daleru daleru, never angry

1 Like

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Richy4(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
JovialJune:

And I pray the house boys will make her oga gay, so that she will be sharing diick with different contaminated anus angry

It cannot be happy ever after for a daleru daleru, never angry
grin grin grin cheesy
I guess she won't want any other woman to cook and clean their ways into the Oga 's heart since he got a thing or " fetish" for helps...

I doubt if the boy Will have all it takes to reach the man's heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Amuroba: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
such news will only get some sacked
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by RepoMan007: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is for all those parasitic housewives who treat their husband as a company and want steady allowance. The managing director of one company just promoted a janitor to secretary/personal assistant with a ring instead of promotion letter.
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by CorperKola: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Congrats to her, but hope she didn't stealsharing is allowed na someone's husband o.
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by CorperKola: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Congrats to her, but hope she didn't steal someone's husband o.
sharing is allowed na
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Rickmann: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Deltawarri:
From housemaid to house wife" woman writes as she shares adorable video on Online.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_W6C4K0uE

When asked by a commenter if she is now with her madam's husband, she responded: "Na him o."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CexvgxGtAIt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

See them..
That's the citadel of their achievement.. Being a housewife.

1 Like

Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by RightToReject(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
The man might be in for a deep shock now that he has made her an official wife, supposing that the core reason he converted her to an official wife was solely based on her diligent and respectful demeanors while serving as a maid and if such attitudes were her acting them out as part of her duty persona than attributes.

As a man, it could turn out to be a scenario akin to mistaken the official courteous demeanors of those gorgeous front desk female staff at global headquarters of organizations like WTO, WHO, and WB for their attributes only for you to enter into an intimate relationship with them to find out firsthand that they are even worse than the worst of crass and opportunistic elements in most other places.

The old wise admonishment that a maid (slave) shouldn't be converted or elevated to any form of partner by his once master under any circumstances remains sacrosanct.
Re: From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife by Emmanuel909090: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beautiful woman.
Congratulations dear.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Michelle Obama Could Have Gotten Married To. Must Read! / Super Clean Honda Pilot In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k / Allowing Your Wife Work Under Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.