Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public (13988 Views)

Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears / Enugu Doctors Withdraw Service As Government Reneged On Its Promise / Breaking! Consultant Doctors Withdraw From Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by SmileDance(f): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
So teachers too should withdraw from public service cos thier colleague was kidnapped? Market women should not go to market again cos their colleague was kidnapped, students should not go to school because their colleague was kidnapped.
Nonsense and Ingredients.

I pray he's released soon

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by Cubby22: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
They will soon come to “Assure and condemn “, e no pass that one
and release strong statement, na their way
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by Cajal(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prof...ahhhh
May God almighty librate you sir
May He librate us all from the hands of oppressors
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by ufuosman(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Naija problems too much
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by kernniejay(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Moferere:
Abia Doctor kidnapped by Igbos Wetin consign people like me? undecided
I am not Igbo but I must tell you that your statement is wrong.
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by kernniejay(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
chukkystar:
That is my Uncle. They took him in front of his House since last week Sunday. I pray he comes home safe.

I pray they free him very soon without ransome, hurt or scratch. May be they need him to treat one of them that is wounded.
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by ufotunang: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
When the economy is bad... poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
This people campaigning up and down, what are they planning with respect to our present condition?

Nigeria is bleeding........
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
I just spotted one of my Long time enemies among them. I have a lot to prove to him now.
How time Flies. He thought I was going to end up miserable. I will send him Facebook request.
Never underestimate people simply because you had opportunities. IF some got same which you had, they would definitely be in the sky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by Cmanforall: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Splitmind:
Lazy doctors, don't worry your replacements are on the way.
From where will they come from?
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by chukkystar(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
kernniejay:

I pray they free him very soon without ransome, hurt or scratch. May be they need him to treat one of them that is wounded.
that's what some people were saying especially as we haven't seen his car they took him in and his line no longer goes. It's all in God's hands now.
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by chukkystar(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I just spotted one of my Long time enemies among them. I have a lot to prove to him now.
How time Flies. He thought I was going to end up miserable. I will send him Facebook request.
Never underestimate people simply because you had opportunities. IF some got same which you had, they would definitely be in the sky.
please which one is he? Let me avoid him too cos I was there protesting with them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by NaijaCars4sale: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Let the Government help to free the Doctor
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
chukkystar:
please which one is he? Let me avoid him too cos I was there protesting with them.
He is a consultant Gastroenterologist. I wouldn't want to mention his name but he knows me.
He was very ruthless when I was in Nigeria.
He thought boys will always remain boys...
Sometimes I wonder how many years most of us think we have on earth that we will choose to maim, subjugate & maltreat people.
Or do we think people will forever remain in one position forever. LIFE is transient.
IF you can't make people remember you for something good at least leave them the way you met them.

Who will ever remember BUHARI for something good again? IF he had known he would have remained the principled GENERAL people knew.
This man made my LIFE a living hell in Nigeria.
Never knew they were preparing me for something exceedingly great. I left Naija for them.
I can forgive what Armed Robbers did 2me in Naija but not this man for his ill treatment.

Today, I'm better appreciated at WORK in the US.
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by chukkystar(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He is a consultant Gastroenterologist. I wouldn't want to mention his name but he knows me.
He was very ruthless when I was in Nigeria.
He thought boys will always remain boys...
Sometimes I wonder how many years most of us think we have on earth that we will choose to maim, subjugate & maltreat people.
Or do we think people will forever remain in one position forever. LIFE is transient.
IF you can't make people remember you for something good at least leave them the way you met them.

Who will ever remember BUHARI for something good again? IF he had known he would have remained the principled GENERAL people knew.
This man made my LIFE a living hell in Nigeria.
Never knew they were preparing me for something exceedingly great. I left Naija for them.
I can forgive what Armed Robbers did 2me in Naija but not this man for his ill treatment.

Today, I'm better appreciated at WORK in the US.
he is part of Your story and he added to Your determination to get better. Alot of Nigerian Ogas are like this. They want You to worship the grown they walk on and don't like anyone with Boundaries. Most are Narcissists and don't know anything about building others. Sorry for Your encounter with him but I believe it was meant to be so You could aspire to be better. Please help people if You have the power and keep Shaming the wicked man.
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
chukkystar:
he is part of Your story and he added to Your determination to get better. Alot of Nigerian Ogas are like this. They want You to worship the grown they walk on and don't like anyone with Boundaries. Most are Narcissists and don't know anything about building others. Sorry for Your encounter with him but I believe it was meant to be so You could aspire to be better. Please help people if You have the power and keep Shaming the wicked man.
The INSULTS meted to Nigerian Doctors during ward rounds & clinic sessions are too weighty.
That man injured my soul my years ago. I thought I had gotten permanent healing not until I saw him now. His pix just reopened the wounds.
He was a devil's advocate!
How can one imagine his juniors wouldn't get better with time? Only a FooL assumes such.

He better remains in Nigeria, bcoz that's only where he can triumph. He has got the worst PR.
Any day such characters find themselves in the developed world, that day will mark the end of their career. WHITES operate an entirely different lifestyle. Their Humility is innate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by IDIOTmoderators: 1:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Moferere:
Abia Doctor kidnapped by Igbos
Wetin consign people like me? undecided
Animal better pass you...
Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by kernniejay(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
chukkystar:
that's what some people were saying especially as we haven't seen his car they took him in and his line no longer goes. It's all in God's hands now.

May we hear goodnews about him very soon by God's grace, amen.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public by chukkystar(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
kernniejay:

May we hear goodnews about him very soon by God's grace, amen.
amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nephew Has Autism, How Do We Manage It? / NAFDAC Confiscates 35 Containers Of Tramadol / LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.