Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) (487 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by HolinessForever: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLWv4QcYWEc
A Chosen brother residing in Abidjan Cote'ivoire Was in his office, when a young man came into the office, with the pretence that he wanted to do business with the chosen brother.

Having gained access to the man, he brought out a knife and began stabbing the chosen brother. They had a scuffle and he was stabbing and stabbing the chosen man, but to his utmost Suprise the knife became a toy in the body of the Chosen. There was no trace of blood, injury or anything of such. The stabler had to stand up and run away but unfortunately he was caught and handed over to police.

The video above shows the Chosen man testifying and the video of the incident as was captured by his CCTV in his office.

Indeed GOD ALMIGHTY is the GOD of the CHOSEN! What HE cannot do does not Exist.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wish God can tap me and say, Son u av been dreaming, U r not a Nigerian... Gba, i wake to see myself as a citizen of America..\\

Walai i no go sleep again.. grin grin grin

Cause i blive say miracles dey happen

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by Aidejay(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
I'd like to hear the side of the assailant.
Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by Loxleyy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wow
grin
I go use the toy (Knife) stab the assailant.
Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
GOD ALMIGHTY has given the world a Mystery in the Endtimes.
Fortunately for Africa and Nigeria, the Mystery is in us. And is from us Spreading to the whole Earth.
That Mystery is THE LORD'S CHOSEN!

The Lord's Chosen is not just a Church! It is a Mystery, Wrapped in Heaven and thrown to the Earth.

I have known the Lord for quite a while!
I have been in Bible Believing Churches !
I can tell you with all confidence that what GOD Almighty is doing with The Lord's Chosen is Unprecedented since the Earth was created.

As a Believer, we thought we were Saved! But Coming in contact with Chosen and listening to the Undiluted message , we had to repent afresh.

Many of the things we saw as Bible stories have become part of us without Struggle!

Spiritually, Physically, Ministerially, Financially and all round, the Lord's Chosen is Blessing to Humanity.

I Admonish all, let us take advantage of what GOD has given Humanity, connect to it, whether as a minister, pastor, church, individual or whatever! So that we can enjoy Christianity here on Earth and make Heaven at Last.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by Cypress042(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin This thread not for me

Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by jesmond3945: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Aidejay:
I'd like to hear the side of the assailant.
you guys never seem to amaze me. I know you are shocked his testimony is actually real.
Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by jesmond3945: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cypress042:
grin This thread not for me
exactly continue walking.
Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by jesmond3945: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
GOD ALMIGHTY has given the world a Mystery in the Endtimes.
Fortunately for Africa and Nigeria, the Mystery is in us. And is from us Spreading to the whole Earth.
That Mystery is THE LORD'S CHOSEN!

The Lord's Chosen is not just a Church! It is a Mystery, Wrapped in Heaven and thrown to the Earth.

I have known the Lord for quite a while!
I have been in Bible Believing Churches !
I can tell you with all confidence that what GOD Almighty is doing with The Lord's Chosen is Unprecedented since the Earth was created.

As a Believer, we thought we were Saved! But Coming in contact with Chosen and listening to the Undiluted message , we had to repent afresh.

Many of the things we saw as Bible stories have become part of us without Struggle!

Spiritually, Physically, Ministerially, Financially and all round, the Lord's Chosen is Blessing to Humanity.

I Admonish all, let us take advantage of what GOD has given Humanity, connect to it, whether as a minister, pastor, church, individual or whatever! So that we can enjoy Christianity here on Earth and make Heaven at Last.
frontpage. The man came with video evidence to shame the atheists

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) by jesmond3945: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Loxleyy:
Wow
grin
I go use the toy (Knife) stab the assailant.
e shock you ba? Una never see anything.

(1) (Reply)

YAHUSHUAH Is The Beginning Of YAHUWAH'S Creature (the First To Be Created) / Arabic Teacher Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling Nine Female Pupils In Lagos. / Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.