Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Solution To Crawl But Not Index - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To Crawl But Not Index (163 Views)

10 Best Ways To Crawl & Index Your Websites Quick / How To Create Wapkiz Sitemap For Search Engine Crawl / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Crawl But Not Index by Tkingg(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Google no longer craw new blog or website like the old ones and when they do, the post or the page will not be index.

It will display 'crawl but not index", "not crawl and not index" on the search console.

This has cause a lot of blogger (Webmaster) headache, some have even abandon their blog because of this.

Well there is now a solution in form of a plugin called Quick index. The problem now is how to configure the plugin. I will not lie to you it is a little bit hard for a newbie.

But if you are serious about solving your indexation problem, contact us on WhatsApp or put a call through (08110808591). We will help you set it up with chickening morning.

Your post or pages will be index and display in SERP in less than 24hrs

Don't forget to contact us (08110808591)

(1) (Reply)

Verified Payment Received UK Adsense Account For Sale / I Will Still Bring This Thread Here Again Music Bloggers Don't Want To Learn / Become A Globally Certified Digital Marketer In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.