Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria (968 Views)

Businessmen/importers On NL How Are You Coping In The APC Regime With FX? / Trailer Batteries For Sell In Large Amount. / How Do I Move Large Amount Of Money Out Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good Afternoon NL's
This isn't scam or whatsoever
My Dad's friend who is abit aged wants to send in some certain amount of money from America which is $150,000+ to help execute some projects as he doesn't really want to get any of his family involved
Now,I am just with my savings account.How do I really go about receiving this money legally and conveniently cause I don't want EFCC,ICPC or whatsoever trouble on this
Thanks for your time
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Loxleyy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Make find space sidon learn.....

1 Like

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tell him to send it through busd, or usdt,and you can be withdrawing it at your own time into your bank account at black market rate.

5 Likes

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by johnfaleks(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Whatsapp me

1 Like

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pierocash:
Tell him to send it through busd, or usdt,and you can be withdrawing it at your own time into your bank account at black market rate.

Explain better so I can do some research on it too
I know nothing about this
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
johnfaleks:
Whatsapp me
Why?
Share your view here for people to learn too
There are many people monitoring this post just in case too

1 Like

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by johnfaleks(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Can buy Bitcoin and most people in USA have bank account in Nigeria, they convert $toNaira and transfer to your local bank account.
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
johnfaleks:
Can buy Bitcoin and most people in USA have bank account in Nigeria, they convert $toNaira and transfer to your local bank account.
Thanks
But bitcoin is a no no!
He doesn't have any account here either
Now, about the last option
Can such amount enter my local bank savings account or what's need to be done?
And at what rate?
Official,black Market or what
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by SpiritFree: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pierocash:

This is your best bet OP.
Or you open a current account and tell him to be sending it in small installments like 20k$
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
RalphJnr:

Explain better so I can do some research on it too
I know nothing about this
create a binance account,verify it. Then copy your usdt trc20 address, send it to him so he can send the $150k to that wallet. It doesn't take 5mins for the money to be in your binance account,then exchange them gradually into your bank account using the p2p

4 Likes

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
SpiritFree:

This is your best bet OP.
Or you open a current account and tell him to be sending it in small installments like 20k$
That's not advisable
Think about the stress
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pierocash:
create a binance account,verify it. Then copy your usdt trc20 address, send it to him so he can send the $150k to that wallet. It doesn't take 5mins for the money to be in your binance account,then exchange them gradually into your bank account using the p2p
At what rate sir?
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pierocash:
Anything trade or Crypto?
I can do it with someone's else money
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bankers on NL's
Where thou hath?
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
RalphJnr:

At what rate sir?
you will be withdrawing it at the current black market rate. Currently 610
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
RalphJnr:

Anything trade or Crypto?
I can do it with someone's else money
you aren't trading crypto,you are receiving your money through it and sending to your local bank account without any interference

1 Like

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by lendahand(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
RalphJnr:
Bankers on NL's
Where thou hath?
seems you're closed minded?? Take the usdt advice, the safest so far, western union and fiat banks days are way over. Hit binance and open an account, get verified and send your wallet address to sender and instruct him on what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Zidoh(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
RalphJnr:
Good Afternoon NL's
My Dad's friend who is abit aged wants to send in some certain amount of money from America which is $150,000+ to help execute some projects as he doesn't really want to get any of his family involved
Now,I am just with my savings account.How do I really go about receiving this money legally and conveniently cause I don't want EFCC,ICPC or whatsoever trouble on this
Thanks for your time
He can use Transferwise.....we buy transferwise at good rate bits or bulk. You can do your search about it and if cool with you and him then lets chat on Whatsapp on the contact details below.

Please note: Strictly legit funds.
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by MrPADDY(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
RalphJnr:
Good Afternoon NL's
Thanks for your time
This could be the solution you need https://www.nairaland.com/7178065/how-open-domiciliary-account-online
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by legendary11(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
RalphJnr:
Good Afternoon NL's
Thanks for your time

If the source is truly legalized (needs to be verified), you can use my GT bank Dom account and withdraw your dollars at the counter.
P.S. It's not free o!
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by MissIndependent(f): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pierocash:
Hello please I need your help...
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
MissIndependent:
Hello please I need your help...
state your issue
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by kolamilan(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
legendary11:

If the source is truly legalized (needs to be verified), you can use my GT bank Dom account and withdraw your dollars at the counter.
P.S. It's not free o!
guy you wicked oo. After collecting 5 naira bonus on top the $, that's about 750k in naira. You still mentioned that is not free, what about the free 750k.

3 Likes

Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by RalphJnr(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Pierocash:
Binance app is banned in the US
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by okooloyun1(m): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2022
RalphJnr:

You're the one opening a binance account in Nigeria to receive the USDT. There are many crypto platform in the US that he can fund his wallet from and send to you in Nigeria. Sending through crypto is the easiest way to send such huge amount of money.
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by MissIndependent(f): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Pierocash:
state your issue
unlock a usdt acct
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
RalphJnr:

no, there is binance US. and the person mustn't send to binance Nigeria from binance US. He can send from coinbase or any other exchange to binance Nigeria
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2022
MissIndependent:
unlock a usdt acct
unlock as how,is your account locked?
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by legendary11(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2022
kolamilan:
guy you wicked oo. After collecting 5 naira bonus on top the $, that's about 750k in naira. You still mentioned that is not free, what about the free 750k.

Are you OK?

Have you seen where the Nigerian banks done anything for free before?

After you have collected your raw dollars at fx counter and they will call you to naira counter for your free #750K, right?

We're talking about Dom account here you're saying rubbish about withdrawing directly into saving account with ridiculous exchange rate before they compensate you with #5.

Oh! I can see that you're the CBN governor before turning the industry to charity home.

Why can't you talk to the op and initiate the transaction before yawning thrash here ..... Mr. Know All
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by MMempire(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2022
legendary11:

Are you OK?

Have you seen where the Nigerian banks done anything for free before?

After you have collected your raw dollars at fx counter and they will call you to naira counter for your free #750K, right?

We're talking about Dom account here you're saying rubbish about withdrawing directly into saving account with ridiculous exchange rate before they compensate you with #5.

Oh! I can see that you're the CBN governor before turning the industry to charity home.

Why can't you talk to the op and initiate the transaction before yawning thrash here ..... Mr. Know All
I don't know for domiciliary account withdrawal, but for western union money, money gram, sendwave and others, there is CBN incentive given for every dollar received. It is N5 for every $1 received. I do still receive this incentive for all my sendwave.
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by Nikkganc08(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
RalphJnr:
Good Afternoon NL's
Thanks for your time

U r about to be scammed sha.

DM let's talk.

Face to face transaction is allowed.
Re: Hey NL's,How Do I Go About Receiving A Large Amount From The USA To Nigeria by legendary11(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2022
MMempire:

I don't know for domiciliary account withdrawal, but for western union money, money gram, sendwave and others, there is CBN incentive given for every dollar received. It is N5 for every $1 received. I do still receive this incentive for all my sendwave.

The higher fees paid by the senders of WU, Money G and all the rest have to be considered and that's why the smatter senders prefer sending funds through Dom Acct, irrespective of large volumes of funds, that's, there is no limitation on receiving funds through the Dom Acct.

Therefore, our nija banks are not nice to the extent of dashing the receiver a dime after you have refused to dance to their tones (CBN incentives) by collecting the raw foreign currency the way it was sent and not their exchange rate of #400+.

I've done the similar transactions with @modath (eCurrency section) severally without a glitch... so I know how it works.
There is a full transparency as far as I'm concern because the person in charge and I enter the banking hall (GT bank of his/her choice) @ the same time before the sender sends the money into my Dom Acct and we finalized the transaction right inside the banking hall. No hidden, faceless, or proxy transaction.

Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finance Vision / Fraud Alert! This Is For Users Of E-currencies And Visa/master Card / Don't Die As A Debtor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.