Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case (13475 Views)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve Is $3.7 Billion, Not $33.8 Billion - JP Morgan / Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa / Malabu Scandal: Nigeria Secures First Victory Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Pain who? Dan Etete wey dey live for my estate for Road 2 in VGC with all those his peacocks roaming upandan? let him enjoy his money.

Nonsense elements.

If the peacocks open up, you no still like them ...... wink
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Femeto: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crooks that have ruled us.
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Bignuell(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
naijaguy1234:
You can bring stolen or dirty money into UK but you can’t take that money out of the British system. For whatever name they’ll call it be it legal system or whatever, you will loose against them. All the money in the news stolen by African leaders, when was the last time the British authority return such ? Try to steal money from them , be it public funds or private, they will hunt you down against all odds.
Since our leaders decided not to use their brain, someone else will use it to their own advantage
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by NaijaCars4sale: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is a very big Loss for Nigeria
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:
Jp Morgan na ur mate cheesy
Shebi e clear na for una eyes... later una go dey gbe boys when dey run Chase grin
Better start leaving the boys alone. Logs na money cheesy
you be scammer grin
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you be scammer grin
U dey accuse me abi u dey ask mumu question grin
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

U dey accuse me abi u dey ask mumu question grin
i dey accuse you grin
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
akinremiayomide:
i dey accuse you grin
Na so so hand go dey catch una grin
Una plenty for ma status

No hand fit ever catch me and ur policing is stupidly based on assumptions. No go put urself for trouble because of comment. And what status do u even mean.. U be joker jarè cheesy

1 Like

Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

No hand fit ever catch me and ur policing is stupidly based on assumptions. No go put urself for trouble because of comment. And what status do u even mean.. U be joker jarè cheesy
you no sabi joke at all
You no see say nah joke I dey joke??
You no see my laughing emoji??
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you no sabi joke at all
You no see say nah joke I dey joke??
You no see my laughing emoji??
See am na.. Na u come dey serious now oo.. and u see my smiling emoji there oo
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
It is finished! See where una dey

Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by seunayantokun(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
The money wey them go take buy weapons give terrorists?
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by frog12: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
it's actually a UK court.

frog12:
dullard. MALAMI as AGF can withdraw the case if he thinks we can not prove it. the fact he allowed it to continue means he think we can win. malabu deal continued under AGF Adoke who was Jonathan's attorney general. the AMERICAN judge is just corrupt. see the reason she gave. they will never make a decision like that if that was AMERICA fighting for its money.

Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by feedthenation(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
---Just like that---the money entered voicemail---
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by ngBuild: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
dele1727:

Same Atiku , Peter obi wants to run with as VP
Same Atiku, Peter obi calls his leader
Sam obi that is now a Saint and messiah all rolled into 1

grin grin grin

Nigerians deserves their leaders
Mumu
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by dele1727: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
ngBuild:

Mumu

grin grin grin

Core signs and symptoms of peterson disease...

No logic, no reasoning...
Just full of insult
The above describes the content of your brain �
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by dele1727: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Masterito:
So tell me who should rule Nigeria

You see this mindset is the main problem....

You are looking for a ruler not a leader ...

Now...let me explain what I expect from sensible people( very few in Nigeria)
When you are about to choose a leader...you don't hero worship or wrap your leaders with a cloack of sainthood...

You judge them on their past accomplishments and what they have always stand for ?
What kind of leaders do you need at the moment..which of the contestant best fit this needs?

This is what people did with Buhari....and of course they expected him to have changed instead of judging him by his antecedents...

What do we need now?
Security and economic growth
How have each candidate dealt with this issues in the past?

Not you foolishly should Atiku is coming 4 years ago because he choose Obi as his running mate...

Only for this same set of people to suddenly remember that Atiku is corrupt 4 years later became Obi is in another party...

That is the height of foolishness driven by tribalism
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by Masterito(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Honestly you are a clown. Okay tell me who should lead Nigeria.
dele1727:

You see this mindset is the main problem....

You are looking for a ruler not a leader ...

Now...let me explain what I expect from sensible people( very few in Nigeria)
When you are about to choose a leader...you don't hero worship or wrap your leaders with a cloack of sainthood...

You judge them on their past accomplishments and what they have always stand for ?
What kind of leaders do you need at the moment..which of the contestant best fit this needs?

This is what people did with Buhari....and of course they expected him to have changed instead of judging him by his antecedents...

What do we need now?
Security and economic growth
How have each candidate dealt with this issues in the past?

Not you foolishly should Atiku is coming 4 years ago because he choose Obi as his running mate...

Only for this same set of people to suddenly remember that Atiku is corrupt 4 years later became Obi is in another party...

That is the height of foolishness driven by tribalism
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by ofiko123(m): 2:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again..
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by nedekid: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2022
The Case na cruise before jare. Watin you expect when quota system de involved. undecided
Re: Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case by BigIyanga: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2022
sonature1:
Nawa oh!
This case doesn't seem to end.
Today, Atiku Abubukar, a major beneficiary of this oil scam, is vying to be President.
Who cursed Nigeria?
Go and read. This case was orchestrated by Abacha.. GMB was in govt running ptf as Abacha’s man. Abacha gifted Dan Etete Malabu Oil blocs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' / FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms / Clerk Of Rivers Assembly Says Hon Edison Ehie Was Not Elected Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.