Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers (1299 Views)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
SO this is a true story.i swear down. so i am in one of these estates in lekki and this single woman moved in. i would say early thirties. so anyway to cut long story short we became acquaintances. anyway she needed something and came to my place for the first time. what i noticed as soon as she came to my place was that the motor and wiring of my fan just caught fire and started smoking. basically the fan just got destroyed on the spot. so i knew this girl had unusual frequencies around her. her aura frequencies fried my fan but i tried to move on from that event and started avoiding the lady but somehow i couldnt completely avoid her as she is always asking if i could give her a lift to one place or the other as she is not mobile but i am always coming up with excuses but this particular day my excuses ran out. and i was forced to oblige. anyway so my car can run from one end of the lekki corridor to the other end in 10 minutes ( alright a slight exaggeration lol but the point is the car is fierce. ). so i gave this woman a ride and the next day the car started shaking anyhow like someone that has malaria fever and covid mixed together. the shaking becomes extremely violent when you are braking especially when the AC is on. so i am forced to switch off the AC anytime i want to brake and this is very often so basically the driving experience became tedious. one time i even attempted to drive the whole day without turning the ac on because the shaking is not as violent if the ac is off but that day was a very miserable experience. anyway so after about 3 weeks of this suffering i finally found the time to go to the mechanic. after going through the car he said something unusual has happened, all 4 of my spark plugs and my 2 ignition coils were burnt. that the smell of the burn is so strong. and thats why the car was shaking like eko ( agidi ). so basically guys what happened was that this witches frequency on the day she got into my car burnt up the ignition coil and spark plugs just how she burnt up the wire and motor of my home fan the first day she came over. anyway the guy replaced the ignition coils and all 4 spark plugs and the car is FIERCE again. AWA FIERCE. now i just completely avoid this lady. guys beware of witch frequencies. i no fit shout

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by Timoleon(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Figments of our imagination eh!

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by Rexymania(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
This story is as faf!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by airminem(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Another dimension

You are hallucinating like TINUBU

Check your mental health, you and that fake mechanic

Mtcheeeew cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by endsarrrs(f): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Op, you are hungry. Buhari has affected you so well
AVOID ME WITH SUCH LIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Baba, once is a happenstance, twice is a coincidence and thrice is a pattern.

Wait for it to happen the 3rd time before you conclude, as far as I'm concerned its a coincidence. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sukkot, you gat jokes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by oilmane(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
sukkot:
SO this is a true story.i swear down. so i am in one of these estates in lekki and this single woman moved in. i would say early thirties. so anyway to cut long story short we became acquaintances. anyway she needed something and came to my place for the first time. what i noticed as soon as she came to my place was that the motor and wiring of my fan just caught fire and started smoking. basically the fan just got destroyed on the spot. so i knew this girl had unusual frequencies around her. her aura frequencies fried my fan but i tried to move on from that event and started avoiding the lady but somehow i couldnt completely avoid her as she is always asking if i could give her a lift to one place or the other as she is not mobile but i am always coming up with excuses but this particular day my excuses ran out. and i was forced to oblige. anyway so my car can run from one end of the lekki corridor to the other end in 10 minutes ( alright a slight exaggeration lol but the point is the car is fierce. ). so i gave this woman a ride and the next day the car started shaking anyhow like someone that has malaria fever and covid mixed together. the shaking becomes extremely violent when you are braking especially when the AC is on. so i am forced to switch off the AC anytime i want to brake and this is very often so basically the driving experience became tedious. one time i even attempted to drive the whole day without turning the ac on because the shaking is not as violent if the ac is off but that day was a very miserable experience. anyway so after about 3 weeks of this suffering i finally found the time to go to the mechanic. after going through the car he said something unusual has happened, all 4 of my spark plugs and my 2 ignition coils were burnt. that the smell of the burn is so strong. and thats why the car was shaking like eko ( agidi ). so basically guys what happened was that this witches frequency on the day she got into my car burnt up the ignition coil and spark plugs just how she burnt up the wire and motor of my fan the first day she came over. anyway the guy replaced the ignition coils and all 4 spark plugs and the car is FIERCE again. AWA FIERCE. now i just completely avoid this lady. guys beware of witch frequencies. i no fit shout

The smell of the burn was so strong but you drove the car for 3 weeks but didn't perceive this strong smell, weldon

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Savourt:
Baba, once is a happenstance, twice is a coincidence and thrice is a pattern.

Wait for it to happen the 3rd time before you conclude, as far as I'm concerned its a coincidence. grin
once is enough for me cheesy
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Ishilove:
Sukkot, you gat jokes grin
lol Ishi these lekki tales no easy mayne. These lekki streets are as mean as the streets of Brooklyn cheesy cheesy
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2022
oilmane:

The smell of the burn was so strong but you drove the car for 3 weeks but didn't perceive this strong smell, weldon
the smell was strong when they pulled it out and you put your nose to the ignition coil but externally there was no odor. I didn’t smell anything bros angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by ahnie: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Funny guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2022
ahnie:
grin grin grin
Funny guy.
grin cheesy
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by Antihelminth: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2022
THis guy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antihelminth:
THis guy grin grin grin
this lekki life no easy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by Antihelminth: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
sukkot:
this lekki life no easy cheesy grin grin

Hahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by ecolime(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Alaye, go and service your car jor.
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecolime:
Alaye, go and service your car jor.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Start calling fire, fire and fire like Elijah shocked
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers by sukkot: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Start calling fire, fire and fire like Elijah shocked
I call one mechanic called Sunday. Sun-day is when fire rains on Satan and his angels so that mechanic was symbolic. Seriously his name was Sunday grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him / Help Re-unite Lost Love Ones! / New Forms Of Kidnapping!: Pls Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.