Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? (155 Views)

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / ASUU Strike: Money Spent On Politics Can Meet Lecturers’ Demands – Shehu Sani / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? by Milliator(f): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
If you could Bet on Politics, would you?
Personally I would! Because I mean they make money off us! So in my own little way, let me make money off them.

Go to NaijaBet and you can bet on politics! So many options.

Peter Obi - 6.00
Atiku Abubakar- 1.96
Boland - 1.90

Visit www.naijabet.com and place those bets!

Re: If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? by Weezyclan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Smart move grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? by Softmirror: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
HARDMIRROR, ALSUDAN, TOKS2008 AND PRINCEOFLAGOS WOULD BE THE GREATEST LOSERS IF THEY DO. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Softmirror:
HARDMIRROR, ALSUDAN, TOKS2008 AND PRINCEOFLAGOS WOULD BE THE GREATEST LOSERS IF THEY DO. grin

I knew BAT would win the primaries so I would have won if I placed a bet.

Same way I will bet that Atiku is the next president.
Re: If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? by Softmirror: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Toks2008:

I knew BAT would win the primaries so I would have won if I placed a bet.

Same way I will bet that Atiku is the next president.

So what was all the clamouring around Osinbanjo. You are a funny guy. You will still lose again with your bet on Atiku. Please don't turn around again and say you knew BAT would win the general elections.

1 Like

Re: If You Could, Would You Bet On Politics? by Toks2008(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Softmirror:

So what was all the clamouring around Osinbanjo. You are a funny guy. You will still lose again with your bet on Atiku. Please don't turn around again and say you knew BAT would win the general elections.

I projected him as the best candidate but as we know, indirect primaries have never produced any progressive candidate so I knew he may not win the primaries.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Information About The Ongoing Continous Voter Registration Exercise / I Will Never Settle For Vice-president Position - Wike (Throwback Video) / NASS: Senate Okays Kalu's Bill To Reduce Stress, Safeguard Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.