Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri (19686 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Vixlot: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2022
I applaud @adeyanjudeji’s guts. He deposited $10,000 with @DeleMomodu in fulfilment of his bet that Peter Obi will come a distant 3rd in the election. More surprising is that no Obi supporter is willing to take him on and bet $10,000 that Obi will win. Interesting!

Reno
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1559452561375203328

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Vixlot: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Fake Supporters.... some of them will soon atikulate, some will soon ipobian, others will start calling Nigeria zoo

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Truthisunique2: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Dem no get money or na online cruise as usual Dem sabi

By next month we would start comparing state to state rally between the three parties

Make nobody shift goal post then

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2022
He is the only one that can mend the remaining broken part of Nigeria.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by warripekin(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2022
2023 election is a serious matter not gambling. Reno nugget sense.

350 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin grin

They are just bunch of noise makers grin grin grin

Nigeria is my country.

APC is my party.

Jagaban is my next president Insha Allah.

117 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
We're not rogues, scammer, thieves or druggies. Tell Nigerians what you want to do for them.

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Moferere: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2022
They knew he won't win grin grin grin

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by incandescentena: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Wounded fo0ld.

We know Adeyanju doesn't have 10, 000 dollars, so we ain't gonna take you Reno, Dele momodu and Adeyanju seriously

Why not bet that Atiku will lose the elections?

Mumurics

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Obviously we can't because $10,000 that was N1.7m in 2015 with a minimum wage of 18k is now N7.1m in 2022 while still same minimum wage of 18k(reality) despite being poverty and unemployment capital of the world. to think its the useless Govt you said we should place a bet on that put us here..

We would vote right, we would vote Peter Obi of Labour party..

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Zionmdde: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Because we will only do our part by voting our conscience not because our candidate must win but because we are part of enforcing the change we believe in. Whoever has the highest votes should win. But we have done wat we will be forever proud of.

The election results will reflect if Nigerians are really committed to saying no to suffering, if they are not, then let it continue. Some obidents can leave this country at anytime they wish to so its not a do or die

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Yoruba1stson: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Dem don know shey Obidient of agulu is going nowhere

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by advanceDNA: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Who is this one deceiving....He should gamble his money on his candidate lets see how sure he is about that candidate.....nl

. even the candidates spending billions are not even 100% sure if they will win...

Atiku has been losing for years...
Buhari lost many times...
So whats all this noise

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Brimstone77: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2022

Funny how the two major opposition party have decided to form an alliance to attack peter obi..

Peter obi have never for once talked about them but you will always see these shameless people attacking obi candidacy..

He have no structure yet you dedicate your whole time discussing about him..

Deji should bet his money on when ASUU will call off strike instead..

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by kay1one(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2022
Money wey I go use do billboard Na him I go waste ontop one urchin somewhere?

Lol cheesy

ObiDatti 2023

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2022
It would be a Miralcle if Peter Obi wins Anambra his own home State

Gov Soludo and APGA are not working for him

190 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by ASAPFERG1: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2022
reno omockrey don't worry. By this this next year, every where will be filled with #freeNK and #biafraordeath grin grin grin

187 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by abobote: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Peter Obi keep giving them headache

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by abobote: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

It would be a Miralcle if Peter Obi wins Anambra his own home State

Gov Soludo and APGA are not working for him

He doesn't need soludo or anybody to work for him to win his state

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by XerXers: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Both Reno and Deji are too childish

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by ASAPFERG1: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Brimstone77:

Funny how the two major opposition party have decided to form an alliance to attack peter obi..

Peter obi have never for once talked about them but you will always see these shameless people attacking obi candidacy..

He have no structure yet you dedicate your whole time discussing about him..

Deji should bet his money on when ASUU will call off strike instead..
no igbo man will rule this country. . Write this words of wisdom down and keep it safe, because you will need to show your grandchildren what I said grin grin

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Opintiwa: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo man will rule this country. . Write this words of wisdom down and keep it safe, because you will need to show your grandchildren what I said grin grin

Almajiri version 4.0

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Quest7777: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2022

I'll double the bet if the pissy-pissy, shaky-shaky old bat wins. cool

8 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
abobote:

He doesn't need soludo or anybody to work for him to win his state

He does

171 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by ASAPFERG1: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Opintiwa:

Almajiri version 4.0
angry

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by kilmot: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
We Obi supporters don't have time for idiots. The silence was the best answer to the fool. That's how not to make irrelevant people relevant.

45 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wegonna not thugs, scammer, thieves or druggies

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by udokpuenyi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
An Obidient and Yusful by name Ben has responded to the bet challenge by dropping $10K cash, so we are waiting the two-faced cashivist to run to his apc looters and collect his own and bet too.

See the link here: https://www.facebook.com/getitrightnigerians/videos/828340245211996/?app=fbl

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by slawomir: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

My money on obi anyday anytime twice on election day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Romanoff(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Reno wan try am see?
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by opalu: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi-

"They have gathered to bet, not about Liverpool or Manchester matches, not even about the next country that will win the world cup, but it is about something very sensitive, something that will affect everyone, and especially the future of their kids.

The psychology behind this bet is to create a defeatist mindset in you so that you will start feeling your efforts will amount to nothing, and most especially, to make it look like this election is about Obi winning or losing. No, it has never been about Obi, rather it is about Nigeria losing or winning.

A win or a loss is not a favour to the different political candidates contesting. All the major candidates have got what it takes to be very comfortable until they die. They can literally afford anything they want. But you and I will still be the big losers. . . with no schools to attend because schools are on strike, no job, kidnapping and killing everywhere, and everyone struggling to fly out to other countries.

So, I imagine that if ever Obi loses, there will be celebration amongst these folks betting. Interestingly, while they celebrate, Obi will return happily to his multimillion naira businesses while those celebrating will return to their trenches as they look for generators to charge their phones to tweet "I told you that Obi has no structure."

What a shame!"

36 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hon Benjamin Kalu Elected Deputy Speaker Of House Of Reps Unopposed / FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation / Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.