Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) (43894 Views)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Ikpeazu Gives Ossy Prestige's Family N10m For Last Son's Education (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by makjo900: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...

You started well but ended it like make I see u and dash u slap... University of ilorin dey go strike.

he said state university, Uni Ilorin is a federal Uni

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2022
jrusky:

I said shut uppppppp!!!

Your post is too moronic biko shut up. U no dey hear word?

Pls no quote me again na God I take beg u. U re so annoying.
And I just did. What can you do?. If not to hurl insults. You have nothing upstairs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2022
adefitim:
Peter Obi is a man of Integrity

Man of integrity who was breaking the law while serving as governor.

Tax avoidance, operating foreign accounts while serving as governor, and running his personal businesses while serving as governor do not indicate a man of integrity, except integrity now has another meaning.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2022
post=113795383:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCT3xJvTiT0

Achievements of Mr Peter Obi

Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

For the first time in the history of Anambra State, Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as United States, Britain, Russia, European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited the State. Before my tenure, Anambra was practically a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners.

Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which hitherto were not in Anambra State started working with the State. Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.

He was recognised as Best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals Office (OSSAP-MDGs) and the UNDP in the implementation of their programmes in Nigeria.

The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria.

In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under him did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects.

The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country.

The State’s ground-breaking return of schools to their original owners – Voluntary Agencies (Churches) on 1st January 2009, and subsequent partnership with the Agencies in Education, saw the State move from 24th position out of 36 States to Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This made the World Bank to commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, on this revolutionary partnership and phenomenal achievement.
The State also entered into strategic partnership with the Churches in the Health sector. This symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care because of the services offered by health institutions owned by Voluntary Agencies, while the State restored grants to the agencies and made available to them more than 50 million Dollars in various types of support.

Through partnership with the Church in the Health sector, his Government funded the transformation of:

a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi;

b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala;

c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha;

d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and

e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.
His Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

His Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East. With complementary funding from our Government, they used the money to build 10 Maternal and Child Care Centres across the State, particularly in rural communities, in partnership with the Churches.

The State was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr. FabriceCampoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle-East and Africa.

Anambra State Government provided Microsoft Academies to more than 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr. Ken Span) described as the biggest such deployment in Africa so far.

The State provided Internet access to more than 500 secondary schools, which the CEO of Galaxy Backbone (Mr. Gerald Ilukwe) characterized as incomparable to any in the country.

More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the State by our Government.

Boreholes were provided in schools all over the State.

Numerous classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.

17 As part of the efforts to turn around the economy of the State, a number of companies were attracted to build their facilities in the Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the 2nd largest brewery in the world, which built their first Green Field facility in the State, which is today one of the most successful facilities they operate globally.

A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged under our Government; a good example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which our government bought more than 1,000 vehicles.

Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with recognized government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including provision of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police (Abubakar Mohammed) lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in my last three years in office.
To further enhance security, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and Churches.

His Administration conceived and built, from scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu teaching Hospital, Awka.

His Government commenced the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the ChukwuemekaOdumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the fencing, construction of internal roads, electrification, construction of the Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, among others).

His Government attracted the World Bank support on erosion – National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) – to Anambra State.

His Government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of our poverty-alleviation strategies.

His Government, for the first time, undertook the aerial mapping of Awka as well as the production of Structure Plans for Awka Capital Territory, Onitsha and Nnewi.
During his tenure and with his Government’s support, Anambra State became an oil producing State.

He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.
His government commenced the development of the ‘Three Arms Zone’ comprising Government House/Governor’s Lodge, Legislative Building/Speakers Residence, and Judiciary Building with Chief Judge’s Residence.
By the end of his tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when we took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.
Anambra State was the first to undergo national peer review, which scrutinised State Governments for good governance, through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID.

AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

2015: Golden Jubilee Award from Catholic Diocese of Onitsha for outstanding contribution to quality healthcare delivery in St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in particular and Anambra State in general, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee celebration of the hospital.

*2014: Nigerian Library Association Golden Merit Award for remarkable improvement of libraries in Anambra State, exemplified by our Government’s construction of the Kenneth Dike Digital State Library, remarkable upgrade of the Onitsha Divisional Library, and provision of library facilities in secondary schools across the State.

*2014: Champion Newspaper Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

* 2014 The Voice Newspaper (Holand) Achievers Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.

*2013: Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor BabatundeFashola of Lagos State).

*2012: Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year.

*2012: The Golden Award on Prudence – by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most
Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

* 2012: Leadership and Good Governance Award by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

* 2012: Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria – by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

* 2012: Outstanding Financial Planner and Manager – by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion for my resourcefulness and creativity in governance.

*2011: Zik Leadership Prize.

*2010: ICT Governor of the Year – by the West Africa ICT Development Award.

*2009: Champion Newspaper Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Governor Award.

*2009: Thisday Newspaper Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

*2007: The Sun Newspaper Man of the Year Award.

**The Nigerian MDGs Office/UNDP Best Governor in the Implementation of the MDGs in Nigeria

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

PREVIOUS POSITIONS

· Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria (2006-2014)

· Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance (till May, 2015)

· Member, Presidential Economic Management Team (till May, 2015)

· Vice-Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2008-2014)

· Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum (2006-2014)

. Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS

· Member, Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)

· Member, Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers

· Member, British Institute of Directors (IOD)

MEMBERSHIP OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COMMITTEES

In my capacity as the Governor of Anambra State, I served as a member of:

*Federal Government Committee on Minimum Wage

*Federal Government Committee on Negotiation with Labour on Subsidy

*Federal Government Committee on Mass Transit

*Federal Government Committee on Natural Resource

*National Economic Council Committee on Power Sector Reform

*National Economic Council Committee on Sharing of MDGs Funds

*National Economic Council Committee on Accurate Data on Nigeria’s Oil Import and Export

*Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council

*Sub-Committee on Needs Analysis of Public Universities in Nigeria

*National Economic Council Review Committee on the Power Sector

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/
Obi is not any Nigerian political looters both tinubu and atiku mate , what is atiku and tinubu achievement if not looting, money laundering both men become super rich by benefiting from ill gotten corrupt political system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Elvis778:

You are the dull one here, he made a claim and tables his proof, u don't accept it? Then provide something that counters it, na u dull pass here....if you don't believe all the journalists and officials that has corroborated that claim, then prove them wrong and provide proof that it's false.

Sir Dullard where is the proof?

Geddafokout jare.....
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by StudentsNG: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga show us the evidence that Anambra was 26th. Even when Obi was governor, other states came as first in WAEC and not only anambra so what exactly are you talking about?

Show the evidence from Allafrica that show Anambra was 26th before Peter Obi tenure. It's simple as ABC

This guy don't be daft. Can't you google up past performances in WASCE by Nigerian states? Stop all these nonsense, the man did his job and they're evident. If you have doubts (after seeing the evidences they have showcased, why not write WAEC or go to any WAEC office around you? Don't trivialize issues for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by drlateef: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Oni built little things. Tinubu built and laid foundation for big things. Obi thinks little, Tinubu thinks big. Obi built some schools, Tinubu overhauled the whole educational system. Obi bought buses for schools, Tinubu established transport institutions and then bought buses. Obi refurbished healthcare facilities, Tinubu reformed the whole healthcare system, bought ambulances and established institutions to manage them.

In summary, Obi thinks small, Tinubu thinks big and builds institutions. That’s where the difference lies between both of them. Institutions are what we needed, not structures that next government will destroy. That’s why Anambra is not moving forward since Obi left, while Lagos keeps moving forward by the institutions created by Tinubu.
On your mandate I stand Tinubu Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
U can't compare the work of obiano with Peter obi, obi didn't nothing in anambra the best Governor in anambra so far is obiano if u talk of infrastructure education salary charity etc

God bless you. I swear I wish it was obiano is being pushed forward instead of this scam. I love that man
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Maryjane001:

And I just did. What can you do?. If not to hurl insults. You have nothing upstairs

My apogy sis i just saw your moniker and check your profile to discovered you are a sis. Naturally I hardly quote female member infact I don't do it no matter what so for that reason sis my apology I thought you are a guy.

Pls no vex seriously its not my thing engaging female members pls I withdraw all I have said. My apology pls.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2022
ofuonyebi:
shame to peter Obi and his so called promoters
so, with all his educations and arrangee awards,

He still shamefully, went to Egypt to learn how to improve Nigeria''s EDUCATION & fix the POWER SECTORS
this happened when our election was just about 9-months....fire brigade preident...it is clear he was not prepared
so, his candidacy is dead un-arrival...
a two time governor who does not know the problem of Nigerian power & education problems want to be president!
fool at 50!

You can imagine.

Look at all his certificates of participation. Not even one related to power generation. And immediately he became a presidential candidate, he remembers that power generation is a problem in Nigeria, and should be studied.

Obi will turn out the worst president of Nigeria if ever elected.

This is the same man who kept arrears of salaries and pensions in the bank when the workers needed them. It was said that he planned to make profits out of it via loan offers.

He wants to save money even if workers don't get paid early.

That man is a disaster waiting to happen. And every well meaning Nigerian must not allow it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Crixxx:

You guys have nothing against Obi. Na only show me, show me na him una sabi. Looking for what to hold onto.
If you don't know about OBI and his marvellous contribution to Anambra then you must be living in another world.

Una No want Biafra again abi?

You said Anambra was first in education. You were asked to proof it, you came up with a screenshot from someone's write up, okay ooooo.

Then is WAEC and NECO the totality of education in Nigeria? Also, you will need more than screenshot to proof this.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by obinho26(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2022
I can really attest to all these facts, St Charles college onithsa was the number one school in waec in the whole Nigeria during Obi's regime, I can also vividly remember when one of our hostel was razed down by fire, within a month, the then governor Mr Peter Obi built for us a new ultra modern hostel, I can remember so many he did for schools and civil servants, every salary was paid on or B4 28th of every month, no stories, no debts, he really improved lives of citizens of anambra during his tenure. Let's give this man a chance, we will all be smiling at the end, I assure u all. Get your pvc and make sure to vote, not just getting the PVC, come out en masse and fulfil your civil obligation, to vote is your right. If they offer u bribe of 1k naira to vote for other party, remind them of how their delegates collected over 25k dollars, they don't have 2 heads���

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Crixxx:

You guys have nothing against Obi. Na only show me, show me na him una sabi. Looking for what to hold onto.
If you don't know about OBI and his marvellous contribution to Anambra then you must be living in another world.

What is the source of this screenshot? Wikipedia?

And mind you, there are some dirt on Obi.

He is not a transparent man. He stashed properties away in tax havens, refused to declare everything he owned, and was running foreign accounts and personal businesses while serving as governor.

If not for Pandora, and subsequent investigations, no one would know because Obi likes to portray himself as a humble and frugal man. But look at his hidden properties.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by MajohBankz: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2022
LegendHero:

If you can bring any proof that showed Anambra was ranked 27th in Education before Peter Obi tenure, I will deactivate my account.

Hahahaha, you don't care if obi made it first, hahahaha you just want to be sure Anambra was last. Forward ever ma nigga. Go and drink water and go to work.

Men, una no go kill me with laugh. That reminds me, I heard obi was issued a red card in his secondary school days during a football game. Have you seen the clip? It should be around late 70s

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
MartinsD12:

Obi is not any Nigerian political looters both tinubu and atiku mate , what is atiku and tinubu achievement if not looting, money laundering both men become super rich by benefiting from ill gotten corrupt political system in Nigeria.

And Obi is not corrupt. You people have started again. I will rather vote for an imperfect Atiku or Tunubu than an Oyingbo/Ariaria perfection called Obi.

Obi is same as all Nigerian politician, greedy and opportunists. So don't come here and be calling any politician saint.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by bravoluv83(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Rivers state university and Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is not on strike
post=113795506:
Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from scratch and was fully accredited before he left Office, Obi single handedly built Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka, with other projects he did all these without borrowing or owing workers, pensioners or gratuity, still invested billions for Anambra in different companies and saved 75billion in different banks,
Anambra state university is the only state university that's not on strike because of how Obi positioned before he left office.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Taiggarr: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Crixxx:
Peter Obi is the best candidate as of now
PO23

IPOB talk!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by MajohBankz: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Una No want Biafra again abi?

You said Anambra was first in education. You were asked to proof it, you came up with a screenshot from someone's write up, okay ooooo.

Then is WAEC and NECO the totality of education in Nigeria? Also, you will need more than screenshot to proof this.

Hahahaha, you don't care if obi made it first, hahahaha you just want to be sure Anambra was last. Forward ever ma nigga. Go and drink water and go to work.

Men, una no go kill me with laugh. That reminds me, I heard obi was issued a red card in him secondary school days during a football game. Have you seen the clip? It should be around late 70s

For the bolded
We no want again, you go beat us? Hahahahaha, Omo nairaland na place of a thousand laugh
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Abokilongthing: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Those killing Nigeria for their selfish interests will not want to see us grow the likes of Business moguls I don't have to call names those who enjoy monopoly and taking advantage of the ignorance of the uneducated rulers who are ready to distribute their illgotten money just to stay relevant
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Emir01: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Obi under performed compare to his co-contestant.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by lollybee15(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Wow, this is damn too much. Every force who says Peter Obi won't become our next president shall perish by God's grace. I'm a full Yoruba man but it is him that I want and I know many people who want him as well. People should not allow PDP n APC candidates deceive them again. They don't have anything good to offer.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Idaytesj29:

And Obi is not corrupt. You people have started again. I will rather vote for an imperfect Atiku or Tunubu than an Oyingbo/Ariaria perfection called Obi.

Obi is same as all Nigerian politician, greedy and opportunists. So don't come here and be calling any politician saint.
Obi is not corrupt if you think he is corrupt show me any governor in history of Nigeria who Left so many money billions of naira for his predecessor , Its on record obiano came into government and met so much money to start running government, tell me any governor who has done that , obi Left PDP because he doesn't have money to give to any delegates for vote buying, obi is a Saint to all Nigerian politicians he is different from every one of them, the only person close to him is late president yardua.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Arrewa:
Seen grin

I will prefer Obi over Tinubu!!

APC should have gave us Rotimi Amaechi!!

Tinubu is never gona be president!!

If he want let him pick sultan of Sokoto as his running mate!

Would you consider Sanusi .......... cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Front0lane: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Compare that to Ilupeji, once you damaged skull discover that is an overkill try Obanikoro Sangotedo Ajah Mower Epe Ikorodu n several other outskirt of Lagos to know that till Jesus return you igbos will never be a competition to Lagos but eternal slaves.

maestroferddi:
Anambra spurned Nnewi...

What do you have in comparison?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by ponishah: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2022
post=113795506:
Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from scratch and was fully accredited before he left Office, Obi single handedly built Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka, with other projects he did all these without borrowing or owing workers, pensioners or gratuity, still invested billions for Anambra in different companies and saved 75billion in different banks,
Anambra state university is the only state university that's not on strike because of how Obi positioned before he left office.
Very nice, Delta state University is also not on strike, final students will graduate this year while there nates in other Nigerian universities are in 400 level
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Taiggarr: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Crixxx:
Anambra1stsomn never disappoint.
They think Anambra is one village in osun.
Me, my family and friends are all for OBI.

Anambra the least indebted state in Nigeria during and after OBIs tenure
Number 1 in education
Never the nations capital
No federal presence etc.
Abeg tell me why I no go vote PO23

This education that Anambra was number 1 included university education?

Vocational training too?

Ara ana agbaadi gi

What kind of kids are we churning out today

Very NONCOGNITIVE UNEXPOSED JUVENILE NUMBSKULLS!!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Chuksmill(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Shut up your mouth,what do you know about Anambra State
JAMO4REAL1:
U can't compare the work of obiano with Peter obi, obi didn't nothing in anambra the best Governor in anambra so far is obiano if u talk of infrastructure education salary charity etc
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
is that why he was arrested at the airport trying to run away after handing over
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Taiggarr: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2022
post=113795855:
Anambra citizens enjoy good road networks is because of Obi

May the pits of HELL swallow you and your lies..

So Ex Gov Ngige isn't the "Road Runner" anymore?

How.old are you
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2022
post=113795506:
No doubt...As a student under his Government then, dude is a rare breed..Soo frugal with spending..

Putting resources where it is needed and not where criminal minded politicians will swallow natinal cake for themselves and their families.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Taiggarr: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2022
post=113795921:
Obi transformed Anambra education system from 27 to first in Nigeria

BLOODY lying thing!

How old are you this, EEJIT

Name the schools he built/renovated...
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Ijoba85:
Well-done o Mr Obi but we need a nation builder , a man with great foresight , an intelligent man with great political sagacity, a pure democrat , fearless like a lion , cabal destroyer , a man who's presence commands respect , all his political enemies shivers before him, the one who help enthrone kings, a great philanthropist, a detribalised leader who understood Nigeria to her foundation, the one God backs , please clear the road for Asiwaju of Africa....TINUBU..Emi lokan ...watimagbo

How is Tinubu a man foresight? Foresight in what sense?

How is he a nation builder? Which nation has he built?

How is Tinubu intelligent? He has boasted that he made buhari president? Is buhari the best his intelligence can produce?

Of what benefits is Tinubus political sagacity to Nigeria?

How is Tinubu a pure democrat? Does a democrat go about shouting that it is his turn?

You say Tinubu is a democrat and yet you say he enthroned kings. How can someone who you say singlehandedly enthrone kings be a democrat? Has the meaning of democrat changed in the dictionary?

How does Tinubu understand nigeria to it's foundation? How has he demonstrated that?

Who and who has Tinubu been philanthropic to? Where did he get the money he uses for his philanthropy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.