Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) (43901 Views)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Ikpeazu Gives Ossy Prestige's Family N10m For Last Son's Education (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Front0lane: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Do you foolish Igbos not disparage same Awolowo

maestroferddi:

Awolowo made his name as an intellectual...Can you say that about Tinubu?

Do you see we Igbos extolling the likes of Rochas and Orji Kalu?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But hope you know you're a fool for quoting the whole thread.
Why are you people so moronic in nature?

You are the one who is a m0r0n oooo. Do you think I copied it for you and your dundie parents who didnt send you to a good school? Chineke! Na so you hate Obi reach? Chai!

Anyway, I copied it for myself for reference purpose. OP can delete the post anytime, but I want to have mine so I can refer to it. So, here you are. Learn. Mumu. Dundie United. Dem tell you to go good school, una no go. Dundie United.

Just try use a little part of your brain cos you just want to be useless. See eh...as I still educate you. Just pretend to want to try to use your brain. Just try...biko. try a bit.

Learn! Learn!! Learn!!!

Na hatred for Peter Obi go kill you. Werey!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
shame to peter Obi and his so called promoters
so, with all his educations and arrangee awards,

He still shamefully, went to Egypt to learn how to improve Nigeria''s EDUCATION & fix the POWER SECTORS
this happened when our election was just about 9-months....fire brigade preident...it is clear he was not prepared
so, his candidacy is dead un-arrival...
a two time governor who does not know the problem of Nigerian power & education problems want to be president!
fool at 50!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
post=113805160:

Otondo do WAEC publish their WAEC result on Internet 1999

Then where do you get evidence to support your point of 27th then
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Front0lane: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Someone ask you for prove that Anambra use to be 27th on Weac list before the coming of Peter Obi you kept showing result when Obi was already gov claiming that as prove. How does that prove Anambra was ever 27tj.

Just so you know Anambra was never 27th in WAEC list at anytime so credit of Anambra WAEC result is not due to Obi in whatever way as it as Anambra as always been among the top 5 Stata with WAEC ratings.

maestroferddi:
Oga, quit this straw man"s argument....

Your question has been answered by documentary evidence.

Don't drag us back...

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Davidbakas(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2022
LegendHero:

What I’m asking you is to show same details that showed Anambra was 27th pre-Peter Obi.

Isn’t that what you claimed in your post?

You said he moved Anambra from 27th to the 1st. So where is the proof that Anambra was 27th before Obi?
. Mr prove go and ask Google,
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Front0lane: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
But if Anambra is properly managed after 20 years it should ot be competing with likes of Lagos Accra just to expose your foolishness. Anambra can not even compete with Soweto.

maestroferddi:
See question!!!!

Egbon mi, I have been in Lagos since 2004, there is nothing spectacular that Tinubu achieved other than using his company Alpha Beta to do multiple taxation in Lagos.

Some of you guys praise him for sustaining Lagos without Federal allocation during his stand-off with Obasanjo but that is a very weak argunent.

With the magnitude of investment Nigeria has made into Lagos, the state should not even be waiting or be dependent on Federal allocation.

You look at Lagos and you have to say that it is like the proverbial one-eyef man in land of the blind.

If Lagos is being properly managed, it should be drawing comparisons with cities like Johannesburg and Cairo here in Africa but you and me know that if you back out Lekki, VI and parts of Ikeja, Lagos is just a sorry slum.

Peter Obi out-performed Tinubu by all performance indices, aburo mi...
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
See cv am an obedient child

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Elvis778(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Let me ask you a question:

In all sincerity, if you judge Peter Obi and Tinubu performance as governors, who among them have the most achievements when it come to governance?
Peter Obi, rating their performance in relation to the resources they had access to, it's Peter Obi, PO achieved a lot out of little and still managed to save.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Davidbakas(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga show us the evidence that Anambra was 26th. Even when Obi was governor, other states came as first in WAEC and not only anambra so what exactly are you talking about?

Show the evidence from Allafrica that show Anambra was 26th before Peter Obi tenure. It's simple as ABC
, e b like say this guy no well, may b waec no the inside education abi gerat of hia
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by snoopz: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Normal normal, this guy suppose win with a landslide victory but we don lose focus and the people that can effect the change are more concerned about their pockets

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Elvis778(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

Guy u dull.. He is asking sumtin and u can't even provide it at all..
Show us a proof.. Don't bring 2013 punch link here..

Show us a proof of anambra waec pre obi Era..
U ran away grin grin grin
You are the dull one here, he made a claim and tables his proof, u don't accept it? Then provide something that counters it, na u dull pass here....if you don't believe all the journalists and officials that has corroborated that claim, then prove them wrong and provide proof that it's false.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Advocate500: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Those who pray for better leadership are still contemplating between obi and Tinubu who to support, they will tell us how tired they are with the system after making the wrong choice. Now is an opportunity to get it right forget about structure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by infofta(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2022
MONEY POLITICS MUST STOP IN NIGERIA

Tinubu kicked out Osibanjo and got APC ticket because he had stolen money to buy corrupt APC delegates. Atiku did the same in PDP and kicked out Peter Obi.

These people are not competent but only coming to steal and put Nigerians into more poverty and hardship.

VOTE WISELY

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Thinkam:
PO is a perfect candidate, but unfortunately man doesn't stand a chance.

I sincerely hope, the Ohaneze rise to the occasion and ensure the SE doesn't stay in the wilderness politically for another 8yrs.
It's your father that stand a chance abi?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
jrusky:

Who is in Ekiti? Mr man are you these dumb?

Oh heaven when did average igbo became this senseless for God sake? Bia Nnwanne read what you posted. *He is in Egypt for more knowledge*. Which knowledge is in Egypt?

So in islamic country is where he is seeking knowledge? Biko knowledge about what? Oh sorry or you don't wanna be Jewish again but Egyptian now baa?

Bia nwokem kindly go search and bring back your senses wherever you threw it off or sold it off to because you sound so unstable pls.
Is Egypt not way better than Nigeria. Even Ghana here is above us in everything. Knowing what makes Ghana tower higher above us is a good thing to study about.

You typed trash as usual.
Quit mentioning me if you have nothing reasonable to type. By the way, save the insults for yourself, you 'd need them later.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
maestroferddi:
Ogbeni can you disclose how many accounts you deplore to disseminate falsehood and defeatist propaganda here?

Is it not a grievous tragedy that a person like you who ought to know better allowed primordial sentiments to becloud your sense of objective evaluation?

You know that Peter Obi has sterling qualities and hands-on practical skill set to change the political and economic fortunes of Nigeria...

The only grouse you have against him is that he is an Igboman for whom you have a mortal fear.

One would expect you to help in disabusing the minds of your kinsfolk given your relative exposure but whosai!

Surprise us Ogbeni and be a detribalised Yorubaman.

Peter Obi"s will initiate a cycle where the best among us emerge to be our leaders.

Awolowo made his name as an intellectual...Can you say that about Tinubu?

Do you see we Igbos extolling the likes of Rochas and Orji Kalu?

Are you saying tinubu is not an intellectual?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by DLuciano: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Arrewa:
Seen grin

I will prefer Obi over Tinubu!!

APC should have gave us Rotimi Amaechi!!

Tinubu is never gona be president!!

If he want let him pick sultan of Sokoto as his running mate!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
U can't compare the work of obiano with Peter obi, obi didn't nothing in anambra the best Governor in anambra so far is obiano if u talk of infrastructure education salary charity etc
Blind BAT.. yet Obiano is in EFCC net while Peter Obi is walking freely. Peter Obi, Sullivan Chime, and Sam Mbakwe have been the best Governors from Southeast..
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by sonature1: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
U can't compare the work of obiano with Peter obi, obi didn't nothing in anambra the best Governor in anambra so far is obiano if u talk of infrastructure education salary charity etc

Ogbeni, stop derailing this thread.

We are talking about presidency.

Who's talking about Obiano here?

We should be seeing what Tinubu and Atiku did.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Babaken(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Look at an unending list of achievements without any paragraph of loot

One man is still collecting 10% of tax generating from a particular state since 1999 claim he lay the foundation of the state because he was able to install the governor of the state till now agbero and thuggery littered every where like infected ant all working for him.

He can't lift bottle water with one hand he said he want to lift Nigeria he said his ambition is to rule Nigeria that it is his turn because he went to the evil forest to bring calamity, disaster killing without impunity to the COUNTRY under one evil party call APC .

The greatest mistake in life is not leaning from your past mistakes.

SEE LIGHT
SEE SUCCESS
SEE PEACE, UNITY AND PROGRESS
SEE PETER OBI
SEE LABOUR PARTY.

AS ME AND MY FAMILY WE ON
PETERSIDE.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Highways: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu built Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Maryjane001:

Is Egypt not way better than Nigeria. Even Ghana here is above us in everything. Knowing what makes Ghana tower higher above us is a good thing to study about.

You typed trash as usual.
Quit mentioning me if you have nothing reasonable to type. By the way, save the insults for yourself, you 'd need them later.

I said shut uppppppp!!!

Your post is too moronic biko shut up. U no dey hear word?

Pls no quote me again na God I take beg u. U re so annoying.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by jahlove4jah: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
For real?

Are you from Anambra or a resident?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by MajohBankz: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Lol, I can't stop laughing. Not even a video of him snoring or eating akpu with spoon. Hahahah

Not even when he went late for his lecture in any of his alma mater.

Kererenke obi....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

Are you saying tinubu is not an intellectual?
The more apt categorization should be Emi Lokan Landlord of Lagos...
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2022
GeneralPula:
Azwuzu Death river Massacre..

James Nwafor - Peter Obi’s killer man..
I went through your post history.

You are a serious anti Igbo bigot.
So don't tell me you are now concerned with akwuzu.

Besides, Peter obi does not run a state police.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Front0lane:
But if Anambra is properly managed after 20 years it should ot be competing with likes of Lagos Accra just to expose your foolishness. Anambra can not even compete with Soweto.

Anambra spurned Nnewi...

What do you have in comparison?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...

You started well but ended it like make I see u and dash u slap... University of ilorin dey go strike.
Unilorin na federal
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2022
tctrills:

No amount of work, he can't win. I wish he does but let's be honest with ourselves, he can't win.
He cant win because you said it..

The last time I checked you are a nobody....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2022
ofuonyebi:
shame to peter Obi and his so called promoters
so, with all his educations and arrangee awards,

He still shamefully, went to Egypt to learn how to improve Nigeria''s EDUCATION & fix the POWER SECTORS
this happened when our election was just about 9-months....fire brigade preident...it is clear he was not prepared
so, his candidacy is dead un-arrival...
a two time governor who does not know the problem of Nigerian power & education problems want to be president!
fool at 50!
The ones that know how to, what have they done?. Is it not our national grid that has collapsed multiple times within 6 months.

Egypt has an uninterrupted power supply and one of the best education in Africa,even Ghana here too.
Our education system is so flawed and terribly backward and outdated. Your best bet to get the best education here in Nigeria is through private schools or send your kids abroad which are expensive. Now, tell me how many Nigerians can afford to send their kids to a private uni?.

Federal Universities have been on strike for the past four months. And even when they graduate after all the incessant strikes, all we have are half-baked graduates. My own lodgemate who was studying medicine and surgery told me that their lecturers tell them that they r just wasting their time studying here, that the real deal is when they study abroad. How many of them can afford that?. Wonder why we have many incompetent doctors?. This case scenario is seen in almost every profession in Nigeria.

I find it hard to believe that many Nigerians in this forum hate to seek for knowledge. Nothing is working in Nigeria. What do you do when you fail at something and you see others progressing in that same thing?. Do you gloat and pride over being the biggest in terms of size?. Or u humbly go over to them and seek what they know. Your answer tells me the kind of person you are.
If Nigeria doesn't work oga, na people like you cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) by drlateef: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Crixxx:
For urchins to be measuring Lagos achievements with that of Anambra an ordinary state with no federal presence speaks volume. I'm proud

Why is Anambra not moving forward? Where is the future Dubai in Anambra? He built fence, dug borr hole etc. Are these achievements? Mtcheww!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.