Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso (5888 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Orubebe01: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Please who knows how I can send a package from Lagos to bukina by road. It's urgent please
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Kelly308: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Tonero767:
Brother or sister,
I am in my 50s and I have lived 10 years here OK. Any person telling u there are jobs for Nigerians here is just fooling u.This soul is a degree holder and a highly experienced teacher,so why am I not working here?
I tell u, if we are 100 Nigerians here,60 are scammers, 10 are into drug trade,30 are motor parts traders or other sundry commodity trade. THERE IS ZERO JOB FOR NIGERIANS HERE. Tunisian and French doctors are here, Algerian people too.
I know some Nigerian doctors at the Blaise Compaore hospital in Nagrin where I was briefly hired as a translator.
Of course the other available jobs are ashawo work, bike man (okada). Armed robbery and kidnapping does not happen here because intelligence gathering here is excellent, so Nigerian robbers and kidnappers have no answers to it. IF U ARE A WOMAN WRITING THIS, U ARE ABOUT BEING TRAFFICKED. IF U ARE A MAN U ARE ABOUT BEING SCAMMED. I challenge that jokester to reply me here so we can get to meet and I will jail him in Burkina sharp sharp. Don't pay shishi
Funny how I didn’t come to Narialand to very before embarking on this deadly Journey
Please Sir I will need your assistance I need to leave here. All my money gone
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Sicilyjoe: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kelly308:

Funny how I didn’t come to Narialand to very before embarking on this deadly Journey

Were you invited because of job in Burkina ?
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by obumsway(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Kelly308:

una get mind o .... Some of you just can't stay one place and think or even plan your journey well, esp. we Igbos we no just enter bus and that's all. Anywhere life pushes is we go thereby suffering.

Call your people at home for money. Una no dey hear word
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by galadimafagbe: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2023
The Same issue I'm facing. A friend of mine introduce me to endeavor mining company in borkina faso. They've even send me employment letter. But what I noticed is the letter is not formal. It look like ordinary editing to me.
Please if there's any Nigerian over there. Demfit to help your brother with any piece of information. Also if there's Anu Nigerian planning such movement. Please think twice. As for me I'm not going.
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Elolam87(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
It's unfortunate Nigerians are now endangered specie across the globe

quote author=Kelly308 post=124223752]
Please Sir I will need your assistance I need to leave here. All my money gone [/quote]
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Sanchini: 10:31pm On Jan 14
I received a shabby appointment letter from a so called endeavour mining coporation too, and it was a friend I consider as trusted that claimed to have recomended me. The letter had no contact or any form of correspondence. This was after he asked for my CV, NIN, email and passport photograph. I really believed him and was already planning to go. I couldn't have imagined he would lure me into this kind of dangerous venture. I am so grateful to God I came here to realise it's actually a scam. It is true what they say that it's who you know and trust that can easily kill you. People are heartless sha. Even after explaining everything I was going through to him. It's really sad. Thanks for saving me guys. Thank God for una. Na so I for waka lost

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Boluwafemi: 8:10pm On Jan 18
Pls can you share the picture of the appointment letter. I have something like that here
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Deputy1111(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09
Sanchini:
I received a shabby appointment letter from a so called endeavour mining coporation too, and it was a friend I consider as trusted that claimed to have recomended me. The letter had no contact or any form of correspondence. This was after he asked for my CV, NIN, email and passport photograph. I really believed him and was already planning to go. I couldn't have imagined he would lure me into this kind of dangerous venture. I am so grateful to God I came here to realise it's actually a scam. It is true what they say that it's who you know and trust that can easily kill you. People are heartless sha. Even after explaining everything I was going through to him. It's really sad. Thanks for saving me guys. Thank God for una. Na so I for waka lost
Please I'm facing same issue right now, can we share more experience on this
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by MrNovo: 4:48pm On Mar 09
Sanchini:
You call a yahoo boy that will kill his mother for money your friend. Wasting a friend is the easiest job for him.
Now you can help save others who are about to be lured by sharing your story and you can post their scam letter with any other screenshots of communication with them just blur out your name.
God loves you.
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by MrNovo: 5:15pm On Mar 09
Boluwafemi:
Pls can you share the picture of the appointment letter. I have something like that here
You didn't share yours so why should he share his.
If you put yours up asking if it's similar to what he has, he probably would also share his.
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Stewart883(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09
Why are young Nigerians so desperate and stupid like this Burkina Faso of all places? Damn
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by nearline(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09
Nigerians dey Burkina Faso? If so where we no dey for dis world sef. I sure say Nigerians go dey Malta sef.
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by Kemseu: 10:07am On Apr 13
hello kelly pls put more light
what is the nature of the job there that makes ur money finish
Re: Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso by fredodo007(m): 2:54am On Apr 19
I am about to get scammed of this too. Same thing I was told that an agent will be waiting for me at the border to take me to the location in Burkina Faso. I should come with 1.250million naira and I will be paid 225$ every week. Please help. Name of company is Burkina gold soulk. I am scared.

Tonero767:
Brother or sister,
I am in my 50s and I have lived 10 years here OK. Any person telling u there are jobs for Nigerians here is just fooling u.This soul is a degree holder and a highly experienced teacher,so why am I not working here?
I tell u, if we are 100 Nigerians here,60 are scammers, 10 are into drug trade,30 are motor parts traders or other sundry commodity trade. THERE IS ZERO JOB FOR NIGERIANS HERE. Tunisian and French doctors are here, Algerian people too.
I know some Nigerian doctors at the Blaise Compaore hospital in Nagrin where I was briefly hired as a translator.
Of course the other available jobs are ashawo work, bike man (okada). Armed robbery and kidnapping does not happen here because intelligence gathering here is excellent, so Nigerian robbers and kidnappers have no answers to it. IF U ARE A WOMAN WRITING THIS, U ARE ABOUT BEING TRAFFICKED. IF U ARE A MAN U ARE ABOUT BEING SCAMMED. I challenge that jokester to reply me here so we can get to meet and I will jail him in Burkina sharp sharp. Don't pay shishi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anybody In Ethiopia Or Has Been There Before / Lagos Traffic Radio Flags Off 'Don't Drink And Drive' Campaign / Okowa Hails FRSC For Flow Of Traffic On Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.