Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better (1798 Views)

TECNO Unveils Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition, Designed By Bmw's Designworks / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by AkFred(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by mark2020prince: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2022
This is dope. This phone is just fine
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by Dkdworldwide: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Mehn I’ll still keep emphasizing on this phones design. It’s super dope
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by lordcrafts: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Nice. It’s actually fine no cap. The camera must be really good.
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2022
TECNO is not resting. They keep giving the Best every now and then. Look forward to getting this phone
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by OladapoF(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2022
What an amazing Features. I love the camera in particular and battery. It will be great for Gamers
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2022
This is an amazing Device. I can't wait to test the camera myself
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by sunshineV(f): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2022
lordcrafts:
Nice. It’s actually fine no cap. The camera must be really good.
the camera will fade after 6 months
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by IzuKiba77: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is really the first stepping stone Tecno has done in upgrading the Spark Series, well-done!!! and I'm also expecting the future Spark 10 or Spark X (using Roman numerals) Lol grin grin to yeild more improvements
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by PotterJokes44: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
The review is amazing.....and honestly speaking it does look catchy and tempting lol
I love the Holy White color,damn what a display! shocked shocked
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by Youngpo413: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Snapdragon 888 Generation 1?
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by KeplersCross: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
This Spark is clearly different from the rest,I love the position on the camera and the fingerprint sensor,sleek and handy,I only hope the efficiency of the camera doesn't depreciate over time but regardless of that,it has a wonderful experience
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by SimiVikky: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
This phone with it exquisite design and features is definitely worth the hype.
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by Franktom247(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omo this spark series is definitely worth it the specifications and all is just too amazing especially the camera I want one too
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by 0xAaron: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tecno keeps giving us the best this phone is another landmark project keep it up Tecno
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by KingUka: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
The phone design is beautiful and eye catching different from the other spark series making it outstanding it is also a great for preference for gamers great job Tecno
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by Zarandah: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
The phone looks sleek, I love it
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by kuljayms1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
I kind of like the latest spark series, it looks really cool
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by DanyelAmeh: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
The gift that keeps on giving.
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
sunshineV:

Why you quote this guy na

Na like 10moniker him get oo

The first 5 comment na him oo grin grin
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by YangaBabe: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obviously we can give credit to the design no doubts
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by Chomolina: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Well the beauty of a phone is not just by the design, the specs are the big deal and it's clear this one has good specs
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by Chiemezueajuzie: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
There's plenty of varieties to choose from. Just research on the different series and pick one to flow with
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by hoilakes(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
you don buy and use?
buy fess and use for 1 year or 6 month and confirm ur claim cool
sunshineV:
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by iseoluwanimi: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Many recent device from all smartphone brands are considering this camera bumpp design... looks like what i saw from the camon 19 pro shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by dankwoska: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
They are all from china probably it's trending. But it's beautiful anyways.
iseoluwanimi:
Many recent device from all smartphone brands are considering this camera bumpp design... looks like what i saw from the camon 19 pro shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by sunshineV(f): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
hoilakes:
you don buy and use?
buy fess and use for 1 year or 6 month and confirm ur claim cool
Make I dumb my pixel buy tekino? Werey no bobo yi fa
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by brize(m): 3:48am On Jun 18, 2022
I DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO, PLEASE HOW MUCH FOR THE PHONE?
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by hoilakes(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
easy no vomit here - back 2 sender grin grin grin
sunshineV:

Make I dumb my pixel buy tekino? Werey no bobo yi fa
Re: Tecno Spark 9 Pro Unboxing And Review, It Just Got Better by AhmVihn73: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
How much is the phone selling?

(1) (Reply)

Just Updated My RN9 To MIUI 13 Android 12 / Free: / Latest Leaked Image Of Rim's New Blackberry 10 Smartphone, "london"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.