Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing (15746 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / 2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by ifypaschal1978: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Even The Almighty God in heaven knows that Dave Umahi is a lunatic....EFCC is waiting for him....let him go and ask Okorocha his condition....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by victorazy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
HE REALLY NEED IT.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Billygee2u: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Mallam Umahi the perpetual slave who will rather kneel down to greet an Aboki than to stand up to shake hands with another Igbo man from another state.
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Billygee2u: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Not mallam Umahi.
It's Devil(David) Umahi or David Umoru.
That's what we call him in Ebonyi grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by mamaafrik(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Baba had collected Tinubu 's one billion naira,con dey talk mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Andrea781: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Umahi-Needs-Urgent-Psychological-Help – Ohanaeze
Very urgent the short nigga thinks he owns Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Coolsperm:
Yes he needs it, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Tinubu if he runs with another Muslim. We are not fools

you these igbo and your childish talk
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Advancedman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by biafranrealson: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
In addition , he needs spiritual cleansing .
Nobody goes to APC and still keeps his sanity

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Freerhyme1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Alhaji Dave Umoru, we know you as a FULANI ass licker

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Kekenary: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Something tells me this man will collect during the elections.
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Umahi-Needs-Urgent-Psychological-Help – Ohanaeze

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Shikini: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Aswear

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Miracle2020: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Smithkafors:
Mumu governor, you left PDP telling US you were going to get the ticket, las Las na 38 you get for primaries. You could not even mobilise any of your colleague.
is it governors that vote?
Igbos are money mongers,they can sell anything because of money.
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by CioAngels(f): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Umahi, don't you think good turn should deserve another. Since when have you become Igbo man rather Fulani man. You used your people as Collaterals because you want to become president of Nigeria. Don't worry, the Ebonyi Citizens 100mn naira you stole was their votes to you. Since when have aligned with the Igbo? You should ashame to say you won't support the Ohaneze, were you supporting them before? You are failure. You must have thought the Fulani will handover presidency ticket on a platter of gold to you defected. No, because they must seen you as a man not to trust if you can keep you Citizens for killers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Halo22: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
I pity anyone from Igbo extraction that joins APC. They will never enjoy peace from their fellow brothers, check Rochas, Hope, Dave et al.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Igbojew: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seriously that man that calls himself Devil Umahi really need psychological help because he has gone wako ever since he decamped from PDP to APC to chase for his pipe dream presidency.He keep on attacking Ohaneze Ndigbo leader George Obiozor as if he snatched his wife from him.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by CheapHomes1: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Even if you give the ticket to him, they will still bypass him and vote for their lord and personal saviour, PDP as usual.

Na their way grin

Thought APC promised umahi presidential ticket? What happened? Did they scam him?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by oyeb15: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
His plan was to go Senate B4 they convince him that Buhari likes him.

Those Northern Hawks following Tinubu are just studying the right time to strangle him for their benefit.

Gadunje and Shetima. Gadunje that knows how to betray his bosses and Shetima that has hidden ties with Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Igbojew: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Devil Umahi the curse Great Prophet of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)told you place on you and the rest of South East governors and former Ohaneze Ndigbo Nnia Nwodo for selling and betraying him to Fulani supporter of APC is already working on you and the rest of others and this is just the beginning.I remember the popular word Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu used on you sabotours,he said any Igbo man that serve Fulanis must come back in shame and if his words is not happening it is happening more than expected........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by voiceless1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

I am not Igbo ooo but you keep disparaging someone because he joined APC and you want that APC to give you presidential ticket...no be juju be that

Who APC Ticket help?
Except Buhari and His Family.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Igbojew: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
adenigga:

Hahahaha I always know that this short Devil Umahi is a psycho from day one but I have been waiting for a time like this when others will see same thing I saw.It was this same Devil Umahi that deceived South East governors not to support Atiku/Obi presidency 2019 because Atiku did not pick one of them.Now same Devil Umahi is asking his Ebonyi people not to vote Peter Obi tomorrow he will be looking for who betrayed him when it was him who always go around betraying his fellow Igbos.Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)curse on those evil Igbo politicians is now working and he told them and I qoute:Serve Fulanis and come back home in shame.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Cognitivereason: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunaj:
He has refused to learn from Okorocha. An igbo man trying his best to do puppet for fulani against the will of his own people. Shameless man

it funny how u refer to igbo politicians under APC or departed to APC fulani slaves..but the ones in PDP are regarded as real politicians ..hypocrisy
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Igbojew: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:
This must be the daily trust faction, of ohaneze

Lmao adenigga, I talk am before you drop link.

This is the faction that keeps bringing disrepute to Igbos, I don't know why other factions haven't spoke against these people..

Igbos sef, should be alert, not everything should be taken with levity.
Keep deceiving yourself boy that is all I can say to you......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Cognitivereason: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
biafranrealson:
In addition , he needs spiritual cleansing .
Nobody goes to APC and still keeps his sanity
but the ones in PDP are still sain right after scamming and still cheating the SE for 23 years..igbo people are funny
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Igbojew: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunaj:
He has refused to learn from Okorocha. An igbo man trying his best to do puppet for fulani against the will of his own people. Shameless man
Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)told them,serve Fulani man and come back in shame they thought he was just a mare human being like them now they are seeing and regretting it......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Igbojew: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Even if you give the ticket to him, they will still bypass him and vote for their lord and personal saviour, PDP as usual.

Na their way grin
Yes as an Igbo man I can never ever waste my precious vote on that Fulani puppet,betrayal and sabotour of Igbos called Devil Umahi cos great Igbos are not like your people that reward betrayals and sabotours.I spoke the mind of majority of Igbos here and other places........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Yakson5(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
He will have been Atiku vice president with his good record as the best governor of south eastern That will be a mad combo for PDP
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Gkemz: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obviously Umahi left his senses at PDP when he left the party. So we understand his outburst.
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Since from his first term till now.. umahi na Stoopid fooool.. no wonder Dem say ebonyi people no get sense..
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Igbojew:
Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)told them,serve Fulani man and come back in shame they thought he was just a mare human being like them now they are seeing and regretting it......I am that Igbojew

Shut up ..
Prophet that couldn't foretell that he would be caged in our Zoo..
Onye eririeri
Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Abujason: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
All top Igbo politicians need psychiatric examination:
Hope Uzodinjo
Orji Uzor Kalu
Devil Umahi
Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo
Ikpuazu (yes, correct spelling)
Roaches Okorocha.

They are worse than any we have had in years. Imagine Ohanaeze that threatened that Igbos will not settle for VP now begging for it. How about Orji Uzor Kalu and Uzodinjo who floated Ahamad Lawan claiming marginalization but still went against their own people in the race at the time.

Re: 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Str8talk21: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
My Southeast brothers and sisters, who have bewitched you?
Why did you love voting in persons with hausas/fulani blood as your governors.

Mr. Orji Uzi kali of Abia State
Engr. David Umahia of Ebonyi State
Rochas Okorocha of Imo State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity / N601m Traced To Oyo-Ita, Forfeited To FG / Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.