Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi (2562 Views)

Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi / 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by adanna23: 2:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi; IPOB reacts grin grin

There is no love lost between these two governors, former party mates and and national archrivals. Once again Gov. Nyesom Wike and Gov. David Umayi are having Nigerians entertained as they engage in another war of words.

Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi State, after visiting the State House Abuja last week, said that he wished that Nigeria would get another leader like Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari in 2023. His comment caused a ripple and uproar across Nigeria.

Full story here:
https://yeyenews.com/umahi-needs-psychiatric-check-says-wike-wike-needs-paternity-test-says-umahi-ipob-reacts/
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Ubty22(m): 3:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Interesting
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Karlovych: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Hmm, Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by beautyhd: 4:32am On Sep 16, 2021
This is called gbas gbos.

Do me i do you, god no go vex
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by BadEnglish(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2021
I'd rather prefer a Paternity test conducted on me, than be referred to a psychiatrist.
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by duro4chang(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Umahi really needs to have his head examined. Wike too needs to be careful.
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by jimyjames(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2021
All ikwerre's need that paternity test, it's either they are bini's or igbos

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Tranquill: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
jimyjames:
All ikwerre's need that paternity test, it's either they are bini's or igbos

You and your bastard family members need it more remember how your Igbo women 'ashewolize' everywhere. Ikwerre is Ikwerre, not Igbo and WILL NOT be Igbo. Stupi.d idio.ts.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Christistruth00: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

You and your bastard family members need it more remember how your Igbo women 'ashewolize' everywhere. Ikwerre is Ikwerre, not Igbo and WILL NOT be Igbo. Stupi.d idio.ts.

That Word Ashewolize is nowhere in the Oxford English Dictionary and shouldn’t be used to describe any Nigerian Women

Face the Person insulting you squarely and not all the Women in his tribe

6 Likes

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by jimyjames(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

You and your bastard family members need it more remember how your Igbo women 'ashewolize' everywhere. Ikwerre is not Igbo and WILL NOT be Igbo. Shameless criminals.

It's either they are bini like wike claimed, or igbo as ameachi claims, or some runaway slaves from bini who took refuge in igbo land and borrowed the igbo language and culture to confuse their bini slave masters from recapturing them, cause I see no reason why these outcasts will be calling their royal rulers OBI or EZE [/b]then go on to answer igbo names ifeanyi, Dike, ameachi, nnamdi etc

[b]We igbos will definitely sue ikwerre's for Cultural appropriation in the future

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Tranquill: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
jimyjames:

It's either they are bini like wike claimed, or igbo as ameachi claims, or some runaway slaves from bini who took refuge in igbo land and borrowed the igbo language and culture to confuse their bini slave masters from recapturing them, cause I see no reason why these outcasts will be calling their royal rulers OBI or EZE [/b]then go on to answer igbo names ifeanyi, Dike, ameachi, nnamdi etc

[b][b]We igbos will definitely sue ikwerre's for Cultural appropriation in the future
[/b]

hahaha what are you waiting for?

Let me tell you in advance the declaration that the judge will make "Igbos are the smelly Idiotic claiming Jews parading the highest number of imbeciles on the face of the Earth"

I expect you to go and commit sucide because Ikwerre is not and WILL NOT be Igbo whose only known culture is criminality.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Tranquill: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

That Word Ashewolize is nowhere in the Oxford English Dictionary and shouldn’t be used to describe any Nigerian Women

Face the Person insulting you squarely and not all the Women in his tribe

I needed to speak the language he'll understand when he decided to insult ALL Ikwerre people which you chose to not see.
Of course birds of the same feather.
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by jimyjames(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

[s]hahaha what are you waiting for?

Let me tell you in advance the declaration that the judge will make "Igbos are the smelly Idiotic claiming Jews parading the highest number of imbeciles on the face of the Earth"

I expect you to go and commit sucide because Ikwerre is not and WILL NOT be Igbo whose only known culture is criminality[/s].
I see how pained you are, but ikwerre's are people with no culture no Name everything about them is stolen from igbo, they will be sent back to bini where they come from wink

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Tranquill: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
jimyjames:

I see how pained you are, but ikwerre's are people with no culture no Name everything about them is stolen from igbo, they will be sent back to bini where they come from wink

'nuff' said. I don't waste time with moro.ns.
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by jimyjames(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

'nuff' said. I don't waste time with moro.ns.
grin
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by JimmyDarmody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Boys never grow. They only get bigger toys grin
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by zombieHUNTER: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

Cows are not allowed on the forum..
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by zombieHUNTER: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Boys never grow. They only get bigger toys grin

Umahi is a fool..
He thinks doing the dirty work for fulani will bring him closer to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by APCNig: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
My hand no dey inside this one
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by yyba: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Governor UMAHI is 100% correct. WIKE needs both paternity and psychiatric test urgently
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by JimmyDarmody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Umahi is a fool..
He thinks doing the dirty work for fulani will bring him closer to Aso Rock
A Fulani man hates Christians more than normal hausa Muslims. There is no amount of ass licking that'll win him a space in Buhari heart
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by tizzle(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Umahi has just proven that he truly needs psychiatric check.. what kind of lame response is this? Paternity test? Seriously? To prove what?
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Susu888(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin chai!

So one is an asslicker and the other na bastard!! (no be me talk am O)

Both serve the same fulani's... Kai who dem this thing. Aboki the shoe shiner?!

Na only southwest sabi politics rest of the south are children playing catch up grin
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Donaluta(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

I needed to speak the language he'll understand when he decided to insult ALL Ikwerre people which you chose to not see.
If you know say you be ikwerre and e sure 4 u.. come out ... I dey pH .. fort barracks... Make we see for anywhere for pH...
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Tranquill: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Donaluta:

If you know say you be ikwerre and e sure 4 u.. come out ... I dey pH .. fort barracks... Make we see for anywhere for pH...

Anyone can form superman on a faceless forum....stu.pid hegoat like you wey never see food chop...common go and look for your fellow idio.ts.
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Idiko1: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

hahaha what are you waiting for?

I expect you to go and commit sucide because Ikwerre is not and WILL NOT be Igbo whose only known culture is criminality.

When I spent time in Igweocha, who in his right mind would want Ikwerre lady for anything talk less as six worker.
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by jlinkd78(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Tranquill: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Idiko1:

When I spent time in Igweocha, who in his right mind would want Ikwerre lady for anything talk less as six worker.

I am only quoting you so that whenever I want to get amused, I'll just come and read what you've typed even if you decide to delete it. Clowns!
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Donaluta(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

Anyone can form superman on a faceless forum....stu.pid hegoat like you wey never see food chop...common go and look for your fellow idio.ts.

No be fight.. I just want make we see ... Insult no follow..
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
See the brain of the leaders of the south Yoruba is doing southern Unity with? Make Yoruba just stand on their own.
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by Christistruth00: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tranquill:

I’m not against Ikwerre and I know they are not Igbos as Wike Said it is the wholesale labelling of Women as Prostitutes that I am against
Re: Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi by orisa37: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
There's mass illiteracy in this Feudal Federal System.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. / 2023: Jonathan In Closed Door Meeting Ahead Of Declaration Of His Position / Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.