Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos (2021 Views)

Nationwide Protest: Peter Obi, Obidients' Planning Mayhem In Nigeria - Onanuga / Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by PandoraObi: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
I know the pattern of protest that was attributed to Yorubas is alien to us, I know some people must have infiltrated the group to cause mayhem and chaos, Yoruba Ronu ooooo.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by oyin44: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Good for them....

they wanted to use it against tinubu..

But ...our God will keep punishing them

People from deserted region. ..( homeless people )... grin grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Maybe it's in the spirit of solidarity

Like, you people want secession, so do we

Zulum500:

Thooonndeeer faya you there
Have you seen a Yoruba protesting for biafla
lipsrsealed

What is this Idiot even saying?

I was merely giving suggestions on what those two Igbo guys could have in mind that made them join the protest even though they are not Yoruba.

But who is this demented fellow masturbating his sense out on my mention for no reason?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by PandoraObi: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
A word is enough for the wise, they are blackmailing Yoruba and causing chaos in Yoruba land for the emergence of Peter Obi.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by MissLeslie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
We talk am, but the
Useless fellow will not listen, leave Loud mouth and their agitation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by triple996(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
NA dem
Yoruba people should be careful of those trouble makers 4rm d yeast grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lmao urchins are really desperate ...

Them arrest igbos because one none entity said so on social media u want us to believe ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin grin

Im not surprised with this news at all.

A Ibo was caught in zamfara a while back when security raided bandits camp.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Any news from Pandoraobi is fake news tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Moh247: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Let them face the law

1 Like

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Brendaniel: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
And no picture?
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Phoen1X: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
A word is enough for the wise, they are blackmailing Yoruba and causing chaos in Yoruba land for the emergence of Peter Obi.
I even heard that sunday igboho is an igbo man...an average yoruba is a living afonja demon.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Nbote(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
I used to doubt the possibility of someone being so stupid that they become almost brainless, but with this post I now know its a fact. So is it also the Igbos that have been agitating for Oduduwa Republic? Is Sunday Igboho an Igbo man
So the words of a faceless person with no proof or evidence is all you used to open a thread to exhibit your bigotry

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by DSC7: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
See Agbado clowns up there spewing gibberish without verifying the authenticity of the Facebook post....

Truely urchins doesn't have functioning brain..

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Polchiz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
I know the pattern of protest that was attributed to Yorubas is alien to us, I know some people must have infiltrated the group to cause mayhem and chaos, Yoruba Ronu ooooo.
Fool!
The idiot you mentioned is the Nigerian Police/Army?
Any idiot can say anything for cheap political or ethnic gains but we are smarter than you.
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by PandoraObi: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Phoen1X:
I even heard that sunday igboho is an igbo man...
Show me where he attacked anyone or the police

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Polchiz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nbote:
I used to doubt the possibility of someone being so stupid that they become almost brainless, but with this post I now know its a fact. So is it also the Igbos that have been agitating for Oduduwa Republic? Is Sunday Igboho an Igbo man
So the words of a faceless person with no proof or evidence is all you used to open a thread to exhibit your bigotry

The guy is a buffoon.
If he does not get erection he will find a way to blame Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by jmoore(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Source: A useless nonentity on Facebook.

Verily verily I say unto you, gazelle gagaraga urchins are very very foolish.

Four suspects arrested were all Yoruba https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-four-over-violence-at-yoruba-nation-rally-in-lagos/amp

Tinubu urchins basking in the euphoria of fake news.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Zulum500: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Maybe it's in the spirit of solidarity

Like, you people want secession, so do we

Thooonndeeer faya you there
Have you seen a Yoruba protesting for biafla
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by PandoraObi: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
We told the naive Yorubas , the Igbos have agendas against the Yorubas but they are deluded to understand

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Advocate500: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
This idiot that is working for tinubu presidency,his own job is to abuse the igbos from morning till night,he did same with buhari,he have to convert to Islam in order to prove his loyalty to the party.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Naira20: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Just 2 iBOs

Though we know it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by PandoraObi: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Any news from Pandoraobi is fake news tongue
fake indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by lexylaw40: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ipob trying to cause confusion in Yoruba land.....they first started with kidnappings on Lagos Ibadan express way but we're quickly countered by the police and amotekun .... frustrated, ipob have now resorted to masquerading as a Yoruba secessionist group protesting in ogun state and now Lagos. There plan is dead on arrival.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Phoen1X:
I even heard that sunday igboho is an igbo man...an average yoruba is a living afonja demon.

Alaye Fara bale jor!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by lexylaw40: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Alaye Fara bale jor!!!

this people no get joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by SmartPolician: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
You bring random social media post on Nairaland just to cause confusion.

Allow the police to release a statement and deal ruthlessly with the offenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
lexylaw40:
this people no get joy.
Haha!
Which kind talk be that? "a living afonja demon" Kilode na?

E je ki ama farabale o?
Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by nedu666: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Chigozrim the idiot who converted to Islam because of hardship and started abusing his tribesmen just to prove loyality. One time he started including aliyu in his name. Other times he includes bola in his name. See wetin hardship hve caused

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by James91: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Look at this guy called Chigozrim, we know him no be today his fake news and propaganda can not continue, everything that has being also have end, we know your plans and evil mindset, APC is evil to Nigerians. This is the same propaganda you guys used to stop the vice president not to win as APC presidential candidate

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
Lies. Go tell that to Sunday Igboho and the Prof or comrade koiki who's the mouthpiece of yoruba nation . You've started your tribal propaganda again. The ibos arrested, how sure are you he wasn't a passers-by? The guy killed by the police at ojota was a passer-by, not the igboho boys. You can't shoot them and think bullets would enter their body that's why they had the effrontery to burn the police van during the recent ojota protest. The day they invaded igboho's ibadan home, the DSS shot at his aide many times. After discovering that bullet didn't enter his body, they hit his head with a hard object.

Stop all these hate propaganda on the Igbo people. Every tribe commits crime. Some hours ago at amuwo odofin here in lagos, a 5bn naira opioid and other drugs warehouse was busted by the men of the NDLEA . They're our people. Abi igbos dey bear olanrewaju ni? What of the coke warehouse in ikorodu? No tribe can be absolved of crime.

Despite seeing seun kuti, falz , both Muslims and Christians even with some Muslims visibly seen praying at the venue of endsars at the lekki toll gate, your likes still said the protesters were igbos. What have these people done to tribal bigots like you? Even tinubu you're supporting isn't from lagos and he's not denying it on his wiki page that he had his primary education in osun. The last tine I checked, alhaja abibat mogaji ( blessed memory) was never a civil servant whose job would have required transfer from one state to another where tinubu would have had a reason to school outside lagos. Pls Stop. Nigeria won't progress this way.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Arrested In Yoruba Nation Protest Causing Mayhem In Lagos by James91: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
APC has evil mindset, party that rules with propaganda, party that has destroy Nigeria, only lies and propaganda party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients In Diaspora Have Started Coming Back To Nigeria To Vote For Peter Obi / Wike Is At The REC Center To Influence Results In Favour Of APC In Rivers State / INEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.