Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Experienced Content Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Content Writer Needed (429 Views)

Experienced Content Writers Needed / Experienced Content Creator And Copywriter / Experienced Content Writer Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Content Writer Needed by yemsyd(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello there!!!

We own an agency where we help writers monetise their skills. You get paid for doing what you love to do. What a juicy opportunity. If you can do an incredible job writing eye-catching articles that educate and excite your readers, this job is for you.

At the moment, we have slots for 2 good writers. So what do you have to do to get in? Send me an email about yourself (Name and location must be included) and, most importantly, your writing experience. The mail must contain JUST 1 WRITING SAMPLE of your best content.

Here are the basic information you need to know:

1. You will be paid #2 per word

2. Writers are paid on Mondays

3. You're expected to write 1k words or more per day.

4. You will have to go through an unpaid test write of 250 words.

Send your Cover letter and Sample to oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com

P.S : We don't respond to cover letters without samples; the sample must be commercial content/ blog posts or niche articles. If you send an academic sample, we will not check it and not reach out to you. The only way to know your skills and experience is through your quality sample, so ensure it is your best work.

Regards,

Yemi

4 Likes

Re: Experienced Content Writer Needed by Grann(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good afternoon. Sent you a mail already. Awaiting your response �
Re: Experienced Content Writer Needed by ChrisTG8: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello
I've sent you an email.
I'll be glad to see ur reply.
Re: Experienced Content Writer Needed by New007: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Is there prospect for higher pay as time goes on? Or your total benchmark is N2?
Re: Experienced Content Writer Needed by Operic(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2022
I'm pretty much interested

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Bouncer / Junior Data Analyst At Greenkey FM / Experienced Sales Representatives Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.