Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Archbishop J.V. Obinna Shows His PVC At The Jubilee Of His Priestly Ordination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop J.V. Obinna Shows His PVC At The Jubilee Of His Priestly Ordination (281 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop J.V. Obinna Shows His PVC At The Jubilee Of His Priestly Ordination by brightonos24: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Archbishop J.V. Obinna shows off his PVC while being led in for the golden jubilee of his priestly ordination and retirement

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvSbp-9rAJc

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CewLJEGgskE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Archbishop J.V. Obinna Shows His PVC At The Jubilee Of His Priestly Ordination by Penguin2: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Catholic Church in Nigeria seems to finally be waking up from her docility.

In countries like Congo and Tanzania, the Catholic are so politically vocal and a feared force; but those in Nigeria have been sleeping. Only Bishop Kukah was offering some glimpse of hope.

But it seems all that is about to change now.

Bishops and priests championing registration of PVCs only means one thing - 2023 will not be business as usual.

I laugh when I hear Obi does not have structure… because aside from the youth, the Catholic Church all over Nigeria is ready to be Obi’s structure from North to south. And I don’t think there’s any state in Nigeria you can’t find the Catholic Church.

But make I no talk plenty sha.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop J.V. Obinna Shows His PVC At The Jubilee Of His Priestly Ordination by ChangetheChange: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice one
No PVC no mass
No PVC no Holy Communion
No PVC no olosho
No PVC , no entry into Night club
No PVC No Loan
We must get sense by force for this country

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The People's Governor, Sen. Hope Uzodimma For Chairing A Peac / Anambra: INEC Punishes 2 Members , Establishes 25 Registration Centers / Atiku Abubakar Citizenship Saga! Court To Hear Matter 20th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.