Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate (30218 Views)

Edo Central PDP Committee Adjourns Screening, 2 Aspirants Support Ighodalo / Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / PDP Committee On Emergence Of Elumelu As Minority Leader Most Corrupt; Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by arsenal33: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Good.... Wike will handle security
He couldn't handle ASUU as Education Minister

1 Like

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Whisk(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
A good decision taken so far.
Your vote counts. Make haste...!
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by tnerro1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ameachi better start 40 days dry fasting and prayers

1 Like

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Abujason: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Atiku is too smart not to even listen to the suggestion. The idea is dead on arrival. Where will he get the so much desired block votes from? Igbos don’t like him. North does not. SW, no go area. And in SS, Wike will be lucky to deliver his village for PDP.

But Atiku is welcome to deliver an easy victory to APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sorry for Atiku if he makes that mistake. Igbos won't vote for Wike because of the Obigbo massacre. Igbos might be business minded but they never forget in a hurry who the enemies are and what they look like...

1 Share

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
If pdp put wike as atiku vice then they got my vote
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by GardenOfGod(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
To your tent o Israel! grin

Each State governor must "wear their thinking cap" by fire by force.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Vhigh(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good for pdp .......na market wey dem price , na him dem buy
Abi na Oshinbajo dem for use?
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Rex777: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Even Atiku is afraid to pick Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by pacificom: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
I foresee Military coming back to power by the time Wike and Atiku fallout in government.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by pharmagba: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Atiku should be in charge of economy and
Wike in charge of security
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Let wait and see
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na MuMu go even consider that Okowa wey no get electoral value..
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by AnambraPrince: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
If you think Buhari is a wicked dictator, then you obviously haven't met Emperor Wike. Dictator Pro Max grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by GistFullGround: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2022

PDP is DEAD with WIKE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Proway: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
With Wike as Atiku's VP, PDP is sure to lose Rivers state presidential election to Labour Party
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Reference(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Go and get your PVC, go and get your PVC they shout and threaten then they bring people you have to close your eyes, ears and nose to consider voting, standing in the queue to empower those that are utterly repulsive but which the failed structure had presented.

Just wait for the APC to announce theirs and many will be gagging and throwing up.... but they must bear the stench of failure before the meal is even served.

What a hapless people's and an unfortunate country. We have seen three of the quartet and I still cannot see the reason to get a PVC.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Bluffly: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Atiku and Wike na so so fight e go be because Wike can never be obedient to Atiku
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by kennyz247(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Wike is Bad Market for Atiku...

Wike has a bad image before Muslims..

Wike has a bad image in the South East.. Ipob members would kick against him...

If Enugu state Governor cannot get it, then OKOWA is a safer choice.

But I don't know why the PDP is planning to sideline the core South Easterners from this position.

Give these guys a sense of belonging. If presidency nor touch their hand, then give them VP position.
no wahala,APC should choose her vice from southeast
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin Everything happening is just working in Tinubu's favor. Firstly, that coward Obi ran to LP, which will divide Southeast votes for PDP, as many igbos will vote Obi since my people are so tribalistic and clannish in nature.

Now, I already knew PDP would choose Wike, because they are afraid of Tinubu, he was not the giant opponent they were hoping for. PDP were praying it would have been Osibanjo, Amaechi or Lawan, people Atiku could defeat easily. But Tinubu is giving PDP sleepless nights. So it just had to be Wike.

But unfortunately for them, Wike is now IPOB public enemy number 1, and most igbos in Southeast align with IPOB, especially after what happened in Rivers when Wike flushed out that terrorists group and dealt a heavy blow on them.

Unfortunately, (and may their souls RIP), there were lots of innocent collateral damage and many innocent igbos were killed cry or maimed in the process. So this combination will further drive Southeast votes away from PDP. With Wike, PDP can't get up to 20% votes in the Southeast, which is a good advantage to Tinubu.

Truly God is with #Cityboy 2023 grin
this is not about party.... Is about a better Nigerian.. What has party got to offer us?
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Zelenskyy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
kennyz247:

no wahala,APC should choose her vice from southeast

That is unconstitutional..

President and VP cannot come from same region...

The Constitution says one person from each region...
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Kingpele(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is own goal
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Wike the wicked.
He deserves the post. That nigga has been a fighter and rivers state money will do the magic.
Congratulations to PDP

I don't know how some of us citizens feel comfortable praising these politicians for using state funds to pursue their political ambition while the people get crumbs. From what you are saying, election is more important than the governor carrying out his constitutional responsibilities
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Crvrider: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin Everything happening is just working in Tinubu's favor. Firstly, that coward Obi ran to LP, which will divide Southeast votes for PDP, as many igbos will vote Obi since my people are so tribalistic and clannish in nature.

Now, I already knew PDP would choose Wike, because they are afraid of Tinubu, he was not the giant opponent they were hoping for. PDP were praying it would have been Osibanjo, Amaechi or Lawan, people Atiku could defeat easily. But Tinubu is giving PDP sleepless nights. So it just had to be Wike.

But unfortunately for them, Wike is now IPOB public enemy number 1, and most igbos in Southeast align with IPOB, especially after what happened in Rivers when Wike flushed out that terrorists group and dealt a heavy blow on them.

Unfortunately, (and may their souls RIP), there were lots of innocent collateral damage and many innocent igbos were killed cry or maimed in the process. So this combination will further drive Southeast votes away from PDP. With Wike, PDP can't get up to 20% votes in the Southeast, which is a good advantage to Tinubu.

What many of you have failed to realize is that Tinubu may not see this election to the end.

1 Like

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by LieDetector(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rilwayne001:
To think South Easterners are one of the most important pillars and pioneers of PDP from inception, more so, they’ve stood solidly behind the party and always voting it enmasse whenever the voting season comes, yet still they’re not considered worthy for the first two positions.

BTW, it’ll be 24years next year that southeast has been licking the boot of their norther counterparts in PDP, with nothing tangible to show for it.

It’s a pity.
gay Lord. We have missed you on this space grin
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by LieDetector(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abujason:
Atiku is too smart not to even listen to the suggestion. The idea is dead on arrival. Where will he get the so much desired block votes from? Igbos don’t like him. North does not. SW, no go area. And in SS, Wike will be lucky to deliver his village for PDP.

But Atiku is welcome to deliver an easy victory to APC.
exactly my thought grin. They're deceiving atiku with Wike's faux popularity
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by AroleOduduwa2: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
ERockson:
Tinubu Chance is getting brighter daily

As in, he will win SS has as many voters as SW. Wike will win SS hands down, same way Jagaban will win SW, SE will be share between Wike and Obi should Jagaban choose a Muslim as his running mate. Please explain to me how Atiku will be beaten in the north, with Buhari as an incumbent, he managed to pull 40%. I am interested in analysis not rhetorics.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by nkem1992: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
AnambraPrince:

I applaud your definition of coward.
You now see wike as a man for wasting rivers billions in a fraudulent and undemocratic primaries..wedone sir
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by kennyz247(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Zelenskyy post=113808289]
That is unconstitutional..
President and VP cannot come from same region...
The Constitution says one person from each region...[/quote let dem pick Southwest den]
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by zionstaar75: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike na man you be
Tsunami and volcanic eruption loading for APC
I am Wikedly Atikulated
thank God u know your choice is wicked no fulani go near aso rock for the next 8 years as President. U can bet me 250k if e sure for u,atiku is a serial loser,na obi make am get 10million votes and him don abandon am,if atiku get 9m votes I go dash u 50k apart from the bet.#OBI2023
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
wike is the best man for the job but many top pdp members wont want that because they will believe that if atiku wins and wike becomes the vice president , then he may become uncontrollable for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend / Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.